Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Reminder: World War Two was won by the villains

The Cold War not turning into a nuclear war with the complete destruction of humanity is the real tragedy.

People forget that as much the Nazis were evil, the Allies (well, the US specifically) were so much worse with their genocides against them civilians of Japan and Germany. They burned people alive, killed millions with atomic bombs, conducted cruel experiments on Japanese civilians, bombed schools and hospitals, shot children, raped women, the list goes on.

Hitler loved everyone except Slavs.
Dk5tWpiXoAEnn1Z.jpg

World War II was the worst thing that ever happened to Europe/the white race. Both the war in itself and the consequences of it.

I'd argue World War I because WWII was just a mere continuation of it.

Before WWI continental Europe was largely ruled by monarchs, emperors and tsars who allowed traditional form of life to some extent.

After WWI the eternal Anglo took over and established a lot of new masonic liberal states to replace Austria-Hungary which created a power inbalance and tensions and also started pushing degeneracy. They also replaced imperial Germany with some degenerate Weimar republic.

WWI also enabled communist revolution in Russia which would never be successful under normal circumanstances.

1920s were extremely degenerate.

Just look at the state of Europe in 1910 and 1920 and compare it.

WWII was just a natural response to the shit caused by WWI.

I'd argue World War I because WWII was just a mere continuation of it.

Before WWI continental Europe was largely ruled by monarchs, emperors and tsars who allowed traditional form of life to some extent.

After WWI the eternal Anglo took over and established a lot of new masonic liberal states to replace Austria-Hungary which created a power inbalance and tensions and also started pushing degeneracy. They also replaced imperial Germany with some degenerate Weimar republic.

WWI also enabled communist revolution in Russia which would never be successful under normal circumanstances.

1920s were extremely degenerate.

Just look at the state of Europe in 1910 and 1920 and compare it.

WWII was just a natural response to the shit caused by WWI.
You're right tbh. We can see both WWI and WWII as pretty much the same war, but with a long pause between the two parts.

JFL at incels who worship Hitler. If he was in charge your asses would be in the gas chamber alongside the Jews and everyone else he didn't like.

You might as well be femdomcels and worship the extreme feminazis who wish 90% of males were killed.

f he was in charge your asses would be in the gas chamber alongside the Jews and everyone else he didn't like.
You say that like it's a bad thing

I don’t think locking up people in concentration camps, starving and then gassing them just because they happened to be born in a Jewish culture was cool. Hitler also hated blackcels
Low iq cel?
Confirmed...
JFL at incels who worship Hitler. If he was in charge your asses would be in the gas chamber alongside the Jews and everyone else he didn't like.

You might as well be femdomcels and worship the extreme feminazis who wish 90% of males were killed.
Save money on rope...

Yeah I agree though some of us would've still been born as you're not necessarily genetically defective just because you're incel in the current year+5. For example, I'm only fucked because my mom smoked while she had me, something that wouldn't even exist in a place like the third reich

The allies won that war by killing civilians, that's how they won. two atomic bombs to Japan and they took them off, to two cities that were not on the war front.
The same in Germany, cities like Hamburg and Dresden that were not on the front lines were bombed more than the places where the campaigns were taking place.
Of course the bad guys won and the United States should be seized for using nuclear weapons by the way.
The allies won that war by killing civilians, that's how they won. two atomic bombs to Japan and they took them off, to two cities that were not on the war front.
The same in Germany, cities like Hamburg and Dresden that were not on the front lines were bombed more than the places where the campaigns were taking place.
Of course the bad guys won and the United States should be seized for using nuclear weapons by the way.

What were the v1 and v2 rockets?

Japanese balloon bombs?

I hate soviet fucks for invading my country
full
Capitalism ruined finland. If the communists won, you would have a trad communist gf. Instead finnish women are fucking bbcs.

Human conflicts are by and large conflicts between shades of gray rather than black and white, with WW2 being no exception, but it's clear the shade of gray that won was the darker one. The Third Reich did create suffering -- committed acts that might be construed by some as atrocities -- but it was only to lay the groundwork for a better and brighter future. The Final Solution was meant to be omitted from the history books, at most a tragic footnote in a story where the battle for a sane world came down to the triarii, and with a few last-ditch efforts, humanity's last line of defense from its own subversive elements built its war machine atop the ruins of their battered forebears and reigned supreme over the materialists who sought to crush the human spirit under cogs and wheels. None of us would have been born to suffer since the defective genes that define our dreary lives would have been wiped out decades ago. Our culture would not have been allowed to degenerate to the point where someone's looks and popularity decided their worth as a person. We wouldn't be living in a world of broken families, broken homes, and broken promises.
Hitler was a great man

If the Axis won i wouldnt exist right now which is fine by me

Human conflicts are by and large conflicts between shades of gray rather than black and white, with WW2 being no exception, but it's clear the shade of gray that won was the darker one. The Third Reich did create suffering -- committed acts that might be construed by some as atrocities -- but it was only to lay the groundwork for a better and brighter future. The Final Solution was meant to be omitted from the history books, at most a tragic footnote in a story where the battle for a sane world came down to the triarii, and with a few last-ditch efforts, humanity's last line of defense from its own subversive elements built its war machine atop the ruins of their battered forebears and reigned supreme over the materialists who sought to crush the human spirit under cogs and wheels. None of us would have been born to suffer since the defective genes that define our dreary lives would have been wiped out decades ago. Our culture would not have been allowed to degenerate to the point where someone's looks and popularity decided their worth as a person. We wouldn't be living in a world of broken families, broken homes, and broken promises.
Well said I agree. I like how NPCs love to see it in black and white and Germany as these super evil racists and US and UK as some good guys lmao, if anything Germany were the least racist and evil of those country. Hitler learnt his stuff from how US treated blacks and UK enslaved and conquered half the globe, but muh evil germany invades small adjacent land that belonged to them 20 years ago and has oppressed ethnic germans living in it and that's going too far.

I agree, Jew or cuck if you don't think Nazi Germany was right and that Churchill and Jooservelt were Jewish owned faggots.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: LMFAO jooservelt.

Agreed tho. High IQ. Soy boy if anyone thinks otherwise

Wow you just gave me a new perspective on this.

Cope. Hitler wanted incels to win.

The Third Reich did create suffering -- committed acts that might be construed by some as atrocities -- but it was only to lay the groundwork for a better and brighter future. The Final Solution was meant to be omitted from the history books, at most a tragic footnote
why is OP pretending Le Holocaust was real?

final solution never happened