Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder you can't be proud as man while incel

MubarakTheCoper

MubarakTheCoper

Recruit
★★★★
If you don't make a girl moaning while she is on her knees accepting getting fucked by you from back YOU HAVE NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF AS A MAN, period. all your achievements in life if they aren't putting you in a position like this, then it means nothing because a chair has no achievements yet it doesn't fuck girls so you just like a chair but with some achievements. This what men should only be proud of if you think a man who experiences riding girls like a master is having the same mind and mentality as a man who is like a chair you are fooling your self because this how confidence is built and this is the only way that fuels your self-esteem. That why we incels act differently, walk differently, cringy and awkward because our lives as males are flawed. I'm not proud to be incel, I just accept my fate as a broken man just like a broken deer left by its hordes to be eaten by wolves.

The most basic thing in life is reproduction, the fact that we can't do that (despite trying!) is a testament to our sub humanness. it really is over for truecels, go back to 1850 or rot in 2017

I'm not proud.

I do feel less of a man, I don't feel you can be a real man until you've had sex really.

DyingHope said:
I do feel less of a man, I don't feel you can be a real man until you've had sex really.

What do you think is leading you to almost become a wraith? Looks? Deformity? Sperginess?

Also, that's fucked up, sorry man. Never got anything?

Guys who get cucked are certainly not manly.

Yes, we don't have sex, but we aren't stooping down to the embarrassment that is getting cucked.

Sub8Hate said:
What do you think is leading you to almost become a wraith? Looks? Deformity? Sperginess?

Also, that's fucked up, sorry man. Never got anything?

My looks and being isolated with no friends, being poor and low status at my age doesn't help either. I just haven't got much going for me I guess.

Anon said:
I'm not proud.

my man

iiiTeMpeR said:
The most basic thing in life is reproduction, the fact that we can't do that (despite trying!) is a testament to our sub humanness. it really is over for truecels, go back to 1850 or rot in 2017

I choose to rot

jagged0 said:
BE CHAD OR DIEEEE!

just lol if you are not chad in the 21st century. What purpose do you serve as a man? betacucking? I choose to die from rotting.

DyingHope said:

That's the attitude