Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder: You don't need a third degree black belt in social jiu-jitsu to get laid or get a date

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
You just need to not be ugly or short.

NT is optional but highly recommended.

There are people with genuinely subhuman minds who still get laid because they're not short or ugly.

People telling you to work on your social skills don't know what it's like to be ugly or short. They might be 5'6'' with a good-looking face or 6'1'' with a face that's slightly homely.

It's not rocket science. If chipmunks and tuna fish can get laid, that should tell you it's not rocket science.

one guy i went to class with literally thought that russia was still at war with america, couldn't speak a word in any language besides his own, could barely read, and was 3 years older than everyone

Yet he still fucked every weekend

you also need an average or above average penis everything else is usseles if you dont have that ngl

Just be neurotypical theory tbh
Just be a normie

one guy i went to class with literally thought that russia was still at war with america, couldn't speak a word in any language besides his own, could barely read, and was 3 years older than everyone

Yet he still fucked every weekend
"incels are not trying hard enough."

Looks > 200 IQ when its comes to SMV no one cares about your iq bro its all about sexual drive aka animal instict

"I'm sapiosexual tee hee"

just have high bone mass on your face br0

You just need to look good enough (which is not easy, most people don't) and not be retarded, really.

I still get rejected even when I dress nice and act like a norman

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back