Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Rent my home out for cunny ??

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
I bought a home in Amsterdam with inheritance.

Its more than 70m2 with a guestroom thats now used as room to stash stuff in.

Netherlands has a severe housing shortage cause were very overcrowded and market bubbles. Homes cost way more than. A 14m2 home can costs 1100 eu for renters every month is the big cities.

Foids graduating their meme degrees cant afford that.

There are also couchsurfer groups and rental marketplace groups on cuckbook

Also craigslist and many sites sprung up with the current market situation

I thought maybe I can rent my spareroom out for 3 days to foids in exchange for cunny. I dont want them longer in my house than a few days max.

Basically they either give me a bj to wake me up in the morning as alarm clock replacement or they starve in the winter frost under a bridge. Ofc the vast majority of foids rather die from hypothermia than touch me but there may be foids that would consider it so they can survive for the many Chad cocks in the future.

Now a technicsl problem is these sites probobly will ban me (imagine staying for free in the home of a subhuman) when I advertise this.

Also not sure it its legal but prostitution is legal and normal in our country so dont think the police will care one bit.

How can I make this work out? Where and how to adverise? How to not get banned or in trouble? Where can.I find the foids who are in need ?

Last edited:
No cunnylingus for ur face, GrAYcel

Jailbait County Headquarters fuaaarkkkk

imply it

"renting spareroom, women only, "special" payment is preferred ;)" instead of "free room for sex bitch mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy poooooooooooooosi"

You'll get accused of rape or find her Chad ons beating you up.

I can put hidden cameras everywhere as evidence that I didnt use violence
imply it

"renting spareroom, women only, "special" payment is preferred ;)" instead of "free room for sex bitch mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy poooooooooooooosi"
:feelshaha::feelshaha: ty good point

Last edited:
I can put hidden cameras everywhere as evidence that I didnt use violence

:feelshaha::feelshaha: ty good point
manlet in amsterdam = automatically over

pray to st. blackops2cel that foids think manlets are "less intimidating and fun ppl to be around ;);););):):):)."

You'll get accused of rape or find her Chad ons beating you up.
I can't find it, but I saw a reddit post where a landlord told a foid and her daughter he would let them live rent-free if he got the daughter's cunny on demand. Keep in mind she was of legal age but the retard mother went to the police anyway.

I can't find it, but I saw a reddit post where a landlord told a foid and her daughter he would let them live rent-free if he got the daughter's cunny on demand. Keep in mind she was of legal age but the retard mother went to the police anyway.
As is the way, wouldn't of gone down like that if Chad.

What a interesting problem to consider

if you attempt this retarded plan you're going to go to jail and lose your house. doesn't matter if there's no violence

How to catch a rape case.

Rent to some poor bitch and when she can't pay threaten to kick her out, in desperation she might offer you something 'special' manipulate the weak boyo

I bought a home in Amsterdam with inheritance.

Its more than 70m2 with a guestroom thats now used as room to stash stuff in.

Netherlands has a severe housing shortage cause were very overcrowded and market bubbles. Homes cost way more than. A 14m2 home can costs 1100 eu for renters every month is the big cities.

Foids graduating their meme degrees cant afford that.

There are also couchsurfer groups and rental marketplace groups on cuckbook

Also craigslist and many sites sprung up with the current market situation

I thought maybe I can rent my spareroom out for 3 days to foids in exchange for cunny. I dont want them longer in my house than a few days max.

Basically they either give me a bj to wake me up in the morning as alarm clock replacement or they starve in the winter frost under a bridge. Ofc the vast majority of foids rather die from hypothermia than touch me but there may be foids that would consider it so they can survive for the many Chad cocks in the future.

Now a technicsl problem is these sites probobly will ban me (imagine staying for free in the home of a subhuman) when I advertise this.

Also not sure it its legal but prostitution is legal and normal in our country so dont think the police will care one bit.

How can I make this work out? Where and how to adverise? How to not get banned or in trouble? Where can.I find the foids who are in need ?
A lot of curries do this in Toronto. They have really cheap rooms and go FEMALE STUDENT ONLY, hoping they can get laid. I call them the rape ads since that's pretty much what they're gonna do.

A lot of curries do this in Toronto. They have really cheap rooms and go FEMALE STUDENT ONLY, hoping they can get laid. I call them the rape ads since that's pretty much what they're gonna do.
JFL @ any foid that falls for that.
Rent to some poor bitch and when she can't pay threaten to kick her out, in desperation she might offer you something 'special' manipulate the weak boyo
Or just call the cops on you and get you kicked out of your own house and you pay the rent as she fucks chad.

Foids are not to be trusted in :feelsclown: