Replace "introvert" with incel and it all makes sense

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Genetic trash
-
Jul 31, 2019
As we know, introvert just means ugly/incel, so when normies try to bring that up to feel special, they're really only shooting themselves in the foot.

Next time you see someone refer to themselves as an introvert just replace that word with incel and every descriptor they give after usually makes alot of sense.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
Sep 30, 2019
Everytime somebody calls you introvert, it's basically a synonym for ugly. It's just that simple. In my experience ppl at my school used to identify the Chads and Stacies as extroverts while I, in spite of being NT and personalitymaxxed was still seen as creepy/shy/antisocial. Jfl just remove this scum Earth.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Genetic trash
-
Jul 31, 2019
Everytime somebody calls you introvert, it's basically a synonym for ugly. It's just that simple. In my experience ppl at my school used to identify the Chads and Stacies as extroverts while I, in spite of being NT and personalitymaxxed was still seen as creepy/shy/antisocial. Jfl just remove this scum Earth.
Quiet/introverted are just synonyms for incel

NEETard

NEETard

Commander
-
Jul 3, 2019
All incels are forced into introvertism to avoid the harsh world but not all introverts are incels

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Genetic trash
-
Jul 31, 2019
All incels are forced into introvertism to avoid the harsh world but not all introverts are incels
Whens the last time you saw an attractive person who was quiet/an "introvert"

S

Simulacrasimulation

Recruit
-
Dec 25, 2019
As we know, introvert just means ugly/incel, so when normies try to bring that up to feel special, they're really only shooting themselves in the foot.

Next time you see someone refer to themselves as an introvert just replace that word with incel and every descriptor they give after usually makes alot of sense.
Truth bomb 99999990 I have found on this site
PREACH

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Nov 8, 2017
True, it's impossible to be introvert and good looking

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Captain
-
Jan 29, 2018
This is why its so stupid when a foid says she is introverted. Introverted foids are on the same level as femcels, as they don't fucking exist in the first place. They wouldn't lose mental energy when they are around chad.

rightfulcel

rightfulcel

Overlord
-
Apr 24, 2019
This is why women cannot be introverted

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Overlord
-
Jan 5, 2019
If i was good looking i would be low inhib tbh

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
Dec 27, 2019
Yup, what kind of good looking person doesn't want to leave the house and be validated?

truthpill

truthpill

Major
-
Aug 27, 2019
What about curries? A lot of them are low inhib as fuck.

kikecel

kikecel

Why am I living in this never ending torture
-
Sep 10, 2018
people who call themselves "Introverts" are Incels in denial.
if you ascended then you are an extrovert by definition