Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Replace "introvert" with incel and it all makes sense

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
As we know, introvert just means ugly/incel, so when normies try to bring that up to feel special, they're really only shooting themselves in the foot.

Next time you see someone refer to themselves as an introvert just replace that word with incel and every descriptor they give after usually makes alot of sense.

Everytime somebody calls you introvert, it's basically a synonym for ugly. It's just that simple. In my experience ppl at my school used to identify the Chads and Stacies as extroverts while I, in spite of being NT and personalitymaxxed was still seen as creepy/shy/antisocial. Jfl just remove this scum Earth.

Everytime somebody calls you introvert, it's basically a synonym for ugly. It's just that simple. In my experience ppl at my school used to identify the Chads and Stacies as extroverts while I, in spite of being NT and personalitymaxxed was still seen as creepy/shy/antisocial. Jfl just remove this scum Earth.
Quiet/introverted are just synonyms for incel

All incels are forced into introvertism to avoid the harsh world but not all introverts are incels

All incels are forced into introvertism to avoid the harsh world but not all introverts are incels
Whens the last time you saw an attractive person who was quiet/an "introvert"

As we know, introvert just means ugly/incel, so when normies try to bring that up to feel special, they're really only shooting themselves in the foot.

Next time you see someone refer to themselves as an introvert just replace that word with incel and every descriptor they give after usually makes alot of sense.
Truth bomb 99999990 I have found on this site
PREACH

True, it's impossible to be introvert and good looking

This is why its so stupid when a foid says she is introverted. Introverted foids are on the same level as femcels, as they don't fucking exist in the first place. They wouldn't lose mental energy when they are around chad.

This is why women cannot be introverted

Brutal introvertpill

If i was good looking i would be low inhib tbh

I have always thought this way.

Yup, what kind of good looking person doesn't want to leave the house and be validated?

What about curries? A lot of them are low inhib as fuck.

people who call themselves "Introverts" are Incels in denial.
if you ascended then you are an extrovert by definition