[JFL] Replacing my overpriced 2k euro gaming laptop for a chromebook

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

atay bi na3na3 junkie
★★★★★
182d 11h 52m
This laptop can run shit with RTX graphics and high/ultra preset on most modern games, but the batterly life is fucking garbage. 30 minutes and it is empty JFL. It also sounds like a jet engine, when I am in class everybody looks at me when my laptop just decides to run at 150 dB. Ngl I don't play a lot of video games anymore so a gaming laptop is useless to me. I might still play Steam games on it at home as a desktop PC, but fuck this laptop. Besides, I can stream Xbox games from the cloud to a Chromebook and connect my controller with bluetooth so I can play games on it if I want to as well.

outherebrothers

outherebrothers

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
★★★
51d 16h 43m
This laptop can run shit with RTX graphics and high/ultra preset on most modern games, but the batterly life is fucking garbage. 30 minutes and it is empty JFL. It also sounds like a jet engine, when I am in class everybody looks at me when my laptop just decides to run at 150 dB. Ngl I don't play a lot of video games anymore so a gaming laptop is useless to me. I might still play Steam games on it at home as a desktop PC, but fuck this laptop. Besides, I can stream Xbox games from the cloud to a Chromebook and connect my controller with bluetooth so I can play games on it if I want to as well.
What you gonna do, sell it?

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
87d 14h 27m
>Sell it for 1.8k
>Buy RTX 3070 desktop build in October for roughly 1k.
>Buy cheap chrome book
>???
>game in peace

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

atay bi na3na3 junkie
★★★★★
182d 11h 52m
>Sell it for 1.8k
>Buy RTX 3070 desktop build in October for roughly 1k.
>Buy cheap chrome book
>???
>game in peace
It's a year old, I would probably have to sell it for half. And I am waiting for an RTX 3070 Mini because I don't want a huge rig.

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Overlord
94d 5h 14m
It's a year old, I would probably have to sell it for half. And I am waiting for an RTX 3070 Mini because I don't want a huge rig.
Why not buy a PS5 if u can wait till Dec, rather than another PC?

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

atay bi na3na3 junkie
★★★★★
182d 11h 52m
Does Xbox have games that aren’t on pc?
A select few like Forza Motorsport 7 and Halo 5, Microsoft releases most of their exclusives on PC + Xbox consoles these days. But you got Xbox Play Anywhere so you buy 1 copy and you can play your copy on PC and Xbox, and your phone with the same save game shared. Microsoft is way more consumer friendly in pretty much every aspect.

Sony on the other hand basically forces you to buy PS5 if you want to enjoy their games.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a fed
★★★★★
34d 3h 35m
Install intel XTU, change the power profile, change the fan curve as well.

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
7d 12h 24m
I never owned a laptop but I'm impressed you owned a $2k one.