Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reported a foid for breaking the quarantine

F

FuckEmAll

Recruit
★★★★
There's this foid living in the building, and I know that every weekend she invites some chad to fuck her brains out. I can hear her come sometimes so it's fucking suifuel. But since he's not living there, he has no right being there during the Covid-19 quarantine. So I called the police and informed them about a couple that was breaking the quarantine rules, they asked for my details and I gave them because idgaf. Don't know if they actually came over to check, probably they just called but I'll simply report it again if he comes over again this weekend.

Get toasty roastie :dab:

I encourage you all to report this kind of irresponsible behaviour like any good citizen should. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
She should be ashamed of herself for being such a whore. Disgrace. And that's someones daughter :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Based GrAYcel if not larp

good job partner

so this coronavirus situation is giving birth to a new genre of larps huh

Nice job. She was probably on her way to suck chad dick.

Nice.

How funny would it be if the cops started knocking right as Chad was primed to blow a load in her mouth.

Good job, bro. The whore got what she deserved :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab:

They still can't go without sex for a week, even under enforced quarantine. Women are so depraved.

Strong starting posts OP.

based and blackpilled :feelsokman:

They still can't go without sex for a week, even under enforced quarantine. Women are so depraved.
Correction they can’t go a week without sex from chad. If they were in quarantine with a non Chad they won’t fuck him. They will still go out for their way to fuck a chad
Damn I would hate to live somewhere where I can hear a hole having sex on a regular basis. That is straight up suifuel

IT can't even be mad at us for this because we're just being good citizens.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back