Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Reporting live from my home

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
There is a friend of my mother in my home rn with her Spoiled 12 years old whore

My brother has a crush on her (he is 12 as well)
I see how nice he acts towards her and I never saw him acting this way, she set in my room
and played on her phone, I told her to go to my brother's room because "there is a better internet there"
I told him (privately ofc) "you have a crush on her" and he acted so nervous, said "I don't have a crush on her" and after that went to my room again to say that

hahaha

btw she had 3 boyfriends already, she is also spoiled asf and she is becoming a land-whale, last time I saw her was last
month and she got much fatter now
also her mother cheated on her father and she is a complete bitch and highly manipulative from what I saw from the side
also only foids in her family benefit, her bigger brother is like 25 years old, he is a complete soyboy, vegan, always trying to moral, he is skinny asf, his best friend is a FOID
and he is probably suicidal, and the brother of the mother is like 32 years old, still lives with the mother, probably a virgin, 4chan mentality (racist, talks about all of this stuff and always mad) and looks like a complete incel and all of this while having an university degree, but he has a good sense of humor imo
while the foids actually look good tbh, her mother is kinda hot not gonna lie

I will update you brocels

update:
he just came to my room to say that he doesn't have a crush on her again

Last edited:
Best thing you can do is tell him to ignore her presence. She's 12 and had 3 boyfriend already, she's a roastie.

Best thing you can do is tell him to ignore her presence. She's 12 and had 3 boyfriend already, she's a roastie.
Wouldn't work, also if my brother doesn't get fatter then he will have a good teenage life as he got the chad features in our family, he has a really good bone structure and face bones, and he is like 172cm at 12 years old, I don't want him to also be blackpilled
even though I know that it will eat me alive and he wouldn't give a fuck about me in a few years

Trap her in your basement

Why tf is the whore mother friends with your mom?
They are friends for a lot of time, also no one cares if a foid is a whore or not, because "foids can make their own choices sweaty"

There is a friend of my mother in my home rn with her Spoiled 12 years old whore

My brother has a crush on her (he is 12 as well)
I see how nice he acts towards her and I never saw him acting this way, she set in my room
and played on her phone, I told her to go to my brother's room because "there is a better internet there"
I told him (privately ofc) "you have a crush on her" and he acted so nervous, said "I don't have a crush on her" and after that went to my room again to say that

hahaha

btw she had 3 boyfriends already, she is also spoiled asf and she is becoming a land-whale, last time I saw her was last
month and she got much fatter now
also her mother cheated on her father and she is a complete bitch and highly manipulative from what I saw from the side
also only foids in her family benefit, her bigger brother is like 25 years old, he is a complete soyboy, vegan, always trying to moral, he is skinny asf, his best friend is a FOID
and he is probably suicidal, and the brother of the mother is like 32 years old, still lives with the mother, probably a virgin, 4chan mentality (racist, talks about all of this stuff and always mad) and looks like a complete incel and all of this while having an university degree, but he has a good sense of humor imo
while the foids actually look good tbh, her mother is kinda hot not gonna lie

I will update you brocels

update:
he just came to my room to say that he doesn't have a crush on her again
wtf is wrong with foids in 2020 :dafuckfeels: