Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL (Repost) Gypsy Crusader shames goth landwhale into suicide

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
posting again because previous vids were deleted by the kikes running jewtube.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ55tlBrf7g

:lul: mirin NT chads brutal foid shaming, wish i was low inhib enough to use omegle and roast landwhales all day.

Its a pretty brutal cookie-cutter blackpill seeing how he can get away with this shit, i watched his stream today and basically all the foids were doing nazi salute and saying they loved him, even the foids he bullied and called ugly niggers still laughed with him.

And because he is good looking, ive noticed a lot of people on youtube sharing his 'wholesome' moments (where he doesnt mock people), when your chad people will always humanize you and paint you out to look like a good guy who went through hard times (no matter how evil or racist). Same shit happened with ice poseidon, while the people around him like mexican andy only got a quick 15 minutes and fell off because the only reason he got viewers was bc he was just laughing stock, once the jokes over for them you fall off fast unless you are chad

I think unless gypsy is truly dedicated, he will eventually stop being based in a attempt to generate a larger audience, (he will play more into characters like joker but be much less racist/edgy) and i can almost guarantee he will succeed in this and people will end up forgetting about his 'past' and start defending him. And normies will start saying shit like "From hateful racist to successful entertainer".

good looks = more human, no matter how edgy or autistic you are.

Last edited:
posting again because previous vids were deleted by the kikes running jewtube.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ55tlBrf7g

:lul: mirin NT chads brutal foid shaming, wish i was low inhib enough to use omegle and roast landwhales all day.

Its a pretty brutal cookie-cutter blackpill seeing how he can get away with this shit, i watched his stream today and basically all the foids were doing nazi salute and saying they loved him, even the foids he bullied and called ugly niggers still laughed with him.

And because he is good looking, ive noticed a lot of people on youtube sharing his 'wholesome' moments (where he doesnt mock people), when your chad people will always humanize you and paint you out to look like a good guy who went through hard times (no matter how evil or racist). Same shit happened with ice poseidon, while the people around him like mexican andy only got a quick 15 minutes and fell off because the only reason he got viewers was bc he was just laughing stock, once the jokes over for them you fall off fast unless you are chad

I think unless gypsy is truly dedicated, he will eventually stop being based in a attempt to generate a larger audience, (he will play more into characters like joker but be much less racist/edgy) and i can almost guarantee he will succeed in this and people will end up forgetting about his 'past' and start defending him. And normies will start saying shit like "From hateful racist to successful entertainer".

good looks = more human, no matter how edgy or autistic you are.

Politics are only a matter of who offers the best looking candidates.

Not a single click.