[Serious] [REPOST] What do you think happens after death?

wereqryan

wereqryan

Roping is the antidote to the disease called life!
-
Does a soul exist? Is our consciousness going to "evaporate" once our brain stops working? Are we going to go to "heaven" or "hell"? Will there be reincarnation? If so, are we going to be reincarnated as unfortunate low status males or are we going to get lucky as Chads? These are things I wonder about.

I seriously hope there is no such thing as reincarnation. I don't want to come back to earth to rot again like this kid:

I also don't want to be tortured in hell if I commit suicide.

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

dogpill extremist
-
Nothingness. It'll be like before you were born

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

dogpill extremist
-
Lets hope so. I'd love nothingness!
I fail to see how any other option is even a remote possibility. By what mechanism would an outworldly being, a so called "God" come about?

What the fuck

What the fuck

Recruit
-
Does a soul exist? Is our consciousness going to "evaporate" once our brain stops working? Are we going to go to "heaven" or "hell"? Will there be reincarnation? If so, are we going to be reincarnated as unfortunate low status males or are we going to get lucky as Chads? These are things I wonder about.

I seriously hope there is no such thing as reincarnation. I don't want to come back to earth to rot again like this kid:

You just respawn

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

No loli-no life! My dick 11cm
-
Hope to get the fuck out from this planet

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Admiral
-
you are reborn into this same life and live it all over again
this process happens for eternity

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
I'm immediately born again as another ugly male.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
I dont really care tbh, you cannot feel or think.

Remyx

Remyx

★★★★★
-
It'll be the same as things were before you were born

Mega Coper

Mega Coper

Jawcel
-
Tbh I like to cope by thinking that we get to respawn as another person after we die.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
★★★★★
We respawn in minecraft

Nothingness

Nothingness

Wizard
-
There is no such thing as soul and self.
Self is a simulation made by brain. So be sure that there is no after. Nature doesnt give a fuck on your "self".

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Officer
-
I can't make that call. The dead tell no tales, and nobody gets to speak beyond the grave (except for the really few cases where people stare death in the face, and then get resuscitated, like the classic NDE cases). I do find it interesting though how most NDE stories and elements are a realtively new thing with the advent of resuscitation technology, especially since NDE experiences are pretty consistent. Perhaps there is a continuation of life after our death.

The most likely scenario is either reincarnation or ceasing to exist. I don't like to think about it, but I would prefer not to reincarnate and come back to shitty planet. For the love of god, don't bring me back to this shitty ride, I don't wanna reincarnate as a cock-gobbling cum swallowing foid or a scat fetishist. Please, let me fucking leave and never come back.

B

blockhead24

Banned
-

You have some form of soul
You're reading this with a ball shaped, mist like sphere that is located inside your head.
Your body is bascally just a flesh mecha and you are its pilot
I've once been so high on spiritual chemical substances, that my "soul" flew out of my body, sorta like an out of body experience I guess
Since then I know that there is something after this
Your "soul" can leave your body no problem, your body will just keep on running like a car with its engine on
So yeah, there has to be something after this, maybe not hell or heaven but something different

Einon

Einon

Mouthbreath myself into inceldom.
-
Nothing,It's an endless slumber.

VirtueSignaller

VirtueSignaller

M0DCEL
-
Jebus decides your fate:

misanthropekun

misanthropekun

mentalcel, aliencel, hatecel, nonhumancel
-
You got that belief from Nietszche, TD or somewhere else?

thebuddhacel

thebuddhacel

the truecel buddhist
-
You go to the astral plane. Its like here, but in a form of subtle energy.

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
Nothing, lights out.

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Youth ends at NW2. Life ends at NW3.
-
Nothing happens. Everything else is a story you tell yourself to cope with the temporary nature of existence. We’re here for 70 something years then we’re gone into a dimensionless timeless void.

This is what gives me lifefuel. I get to know of the existence of a dimensional realm, even if it’s for an infinitely small amount of time. It’s nice to know that there is such a thing as existence.. atoms and stuff..

wereqryan

wereqryan

-
We will join him in heaven, cucks will rot in hell.
You're back! Yay! Good to see you again. :feelsokman::feelsokman: NOW STOP WITH THE RACE BAITING ALREADY IF YOU DON'T WANT A PERMANENT BAN!! :feelsree: (I will make a racepill post soon. Watch out for that).

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Blackops2cel's Disciple
-
You're back! Yay! Good to see you again. :feelsokman::feelsokman: NOW STOP WITH THE RACE BAITING ALREADY IF YOU DON'T WANT A PERMANENT BAN!! :feelsree: (I will make a racepill post soon. Watch out for that).
Ya, I'm gonna leave the racepills for /r/justbewhite.

Life Wasted

Life Wasted

Mexicancel in America
-
It's just lights out then you become worm food.

Hikikomori

Hikikomori

Schizophrenia & OCD
-
One thing is for sure, if we go to hell we'll never know the fucking difference from our current status, as we're already there.

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Maybe life is just a bizarre dream

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

25 y/o "khhv"(3D), daydreamingcel, waifucel
-
Maybe life is just a bizarre dream
Life is essentially a futile and often painful dream. When you awaken from it, you'd find nothing there, that is if there were anybody present to perceive this nothing, which won't be the case. Your consciousness isn't immortal, the reality is closer to you having never existed at all.
This is what gives me lifefuel. I get to know of the existence of a dimensional realm, even if it’s for an infinitely small amount of time. It’s nice to know that there is such a thing as existence.. atoms and stuff..
My feelings are the opposite, I wish that I were never born in the first place.

Nautica1983

Nautica1983

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-
Yes your soul exist. Your body is just a vessel, your real consciousness stems from that voice in back of your head which is your soul. Your soul exist on another physical plane, a plane in which the physical body cannot exist and is irrelevant.

This world is just a test for where you will be in the afterlife. If you reach your highest chakra before death, you should be able to transcend different planes, the universe and explore existence in the afterlife freely. You will learn the truth about the world and universe and the truth of our origins. Youve accomplished the ultimate goal because you can manifest anything from your highest chakra. Life is a game at that point. Heaven and hell exist too.

wereqryan

wereqryan

-
Yes your soul exist. Your body is just a vessel, your real consciousness stems from that voice in back of your head which is your soul. Your soul exist on another physical plane, a plane in which the physical body cannot exist and is irrelevant.

This world is just a test for where you will be in the afterlife. If you reach your highest chakra before death, you should be able to transcend different planes, the universe and explore existence in the afterlife freely. You will learn the truth about the world and universe and the truth of our origins. Youve accomplished the ultimate goal because you can manifest anything from your highest chakra. Life is a game at that point. Heaven and hell exist too.
you believe in this shit?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
I'm pretty agnostic about this topic.

Maybe you wake up as an alien with bong in your hands and your friend asks you "you felt that, man?"

Maybe we reincarnate

Maybe we are saved by Jesus from eternal death

Maybe there is nothingness

Maybe we wake up in DMT world and realize what we came here to do, we accomplished it

Hard to believe anything without hard evidence.
But according to Pascal's wager it's better to believe something rather than nothing assuming believing in the wrong view gets you doomed.

Nautica1983

Nautica1983

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-
You go to the astral plane. Its like here, but in a form of subtle energy.
Those who dont reach their highest chakra before death are fucked. They are going to the lowest planes of the astral realm.
you believe in this shit?
Of fucking course, or atleast variations of it. But the point is, YOU have a soul, therefore there IS an afterlife. I assume it will be something of a combination between the Christian afterlife and Buddhist afterlife.

wereqryan

wereqryan

-
@Nautica1983 @thebuddhacel what is the astral realm? What are the lowest planes of the astral realm like? And what are the highest planes of the astral realm like?

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Youth ends at NW2. Life ends at NW3.
-
Life is essentially a futile and often painful dream. When you awaken from it, you'd find nothing there, that is if there were anybody present to perceive this nothing, which won't be the case. Your consciousness isn't immortal, the reality is closer to you having never existed at all.

My feelings are the opposite, I wish that I were never born in the first place.
But you are born. There would be no problems if you weren never born and there would be no you to know the universe. But you are born and it’s pretty cool that u get to know of the existence of this place for a little while. Forget inceldom and your everyday problems and you’ll see what I mean

Nautica1983

Nautica1983

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-
@Nautica1983 @thebuddhacel what is the astral realm? What are the lowest planes of the astral realm like? And what are the highest planes of the astral realm like?
Plane of existence in which your physical body does not exist. If you are on the higher levels you can speak to intelligent creatures and see different worlds etc. For good descriptions I'd just look up information on it online.

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

high fwhr ogrecel
-
Realistically you would be seeing nothing. You would respawn instantly, as nothingness can't be felt, therefore your sense of time is also lost, you die, feel nothing, in instantly you are respawn into a baby being given birth.
Realistically you would be seeing nothing. You would respawn instantly, as nothingness can't be felt, therefore your sense of time is also lost, you die, feel nothing, in instantly you are respawn into a baby being given birth.

thebuddhacel

thebuddhacel

the truecel buddhist
-
I would say there are other dimensions like this .Physical, astral and mental. You don't need to die to go there, just do astral projection. Today with internet anyone can do this. I did my first astral projection after six months practicing. It was not so good, I need to practice more. You can also practice lucid dreaming to reach this state.

Jazavac

Jazavac

(ー)◡(ー)
-
Nothing tbh. When a light bulb breaks the light it gave off doesn't go anywhere, it's gone. All energy that made up your consciousness transfers to other forms. The boy is either delusional, enjoying the attention or encouraged by the parents for money.

UKTroglodyte86

UKTroglodyte86

Recruit
-
It is only the fear of an afterlife that has prevented me roping, TBH. Any god who has either indifferently, or even willingly, allowed billions of his innocent, beloved creations to suffer pointless, prolonged, and agonising deaths is someone I want to put off meeting for as long as possible.

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

dogpill extremist
-
Maybe. I'm not a supernatural being that can validate any afterlife hypothesis by exploring what is to humans by definition the unexplorable. I'm human and can therefore only use my perhaps incredibly flawed intellect to assess these questions to the best of my capacity. I don't rule out the possibility of there being a God, I just can't fathom how such a creature would come about

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
-
Same that happened before you were born.

Here is the problem : you got born out of nothing. So the same thing will happen again, i"m not talking about a soul, or reincarnation. It's just how conciousness gets individuated, it gives the illusion of a person existing, this illusion is "you", it's included in the basic fabric in the universe. There is no entity " you" travelling from body to body. "You" is just what gets generated as a pattern-recognition system optimizing for decisions by simulating multiple possibilities and counter-factuald.

Knowing the odds, you'll live again as a currycel.

I hope death is definitive but i have trust issues with the universe as i wad born out of nothingness.
Nothingness. It'll be like before you were born
The problem with this is that : we got born out of this nothingness.

So i don't find this reassuring at all.

Last edited:
Alone75

Alone75

Veteran
-
That'd be worse than hell, or maybe we already are in hell in a lower dimension of flesh/blood below the spiritual realms.