Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reproducing is a lose-lose situation for a sub-8 male

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
If you’re not chad, then these are the possible outcomes to reproducing:
- Daughter who fucks thousands of chads, you are absolutely cucked, paying for her and chad to go to Paris for a fuckfest holiday and shit like that, paying for her to go to “college” to get a useless liberal arts degree in gender studies while all she does is get gangbanged by the football team jfl
- Incel son who lives a miserable life, you are basically causing a human being unnecessary suffering
- Sub-8 normie son who lives a relatively shitty life, the high point of his life is betabuxxing a landwhale
- Chad son who is almost certainly not yours but you’re not legally allowed a DNA test, he mogs you and reminds you of how shitty your life was

JFL at reproducing as a non-chad, it’s so pathetic how normies consider the word “eugenics” to be evil and yet the alternatives are all listed above. Eugenics is the kindest thing on earth, the idea is just to minimise human suffering. Anti-eugenicists are basically the equivalent of forcing a slowly dying person to be kept alive in pain for as long as possible.

Last edited:
Ascension is a lie, we lose even when we think we have won

Ascension is a lie, we lose even when we think we have won

Exactly this, like just imagine if by some miracle you ascend with your looksmatch and she wants kids, what are you going to do? Every way you look at it, you lose.

If you’re not chad, then these are the possible outcomes to reproducing:
- Daughter who fucks thousands of chads, you are absolutely cucked, paying for her and chad to go to Paris for a fuckfest holiday and shit like that, paying for her to go to “college” to get a useless liberal arts degree in gender studies while all she does is get gangbanged by the football team jfl
- Incel son who lives a miserable life, you are basically causing a human being unnecessary suffering
- Sub-8 normie son who lives a relatively shitty life, the high point of his life is betabuxxing a landwhale
- Chad son who is almost certainly not yours but you’re not legally allowed a DNA test, he mogs you and reminds you of how shitty your life was

JFL at reproducing as a non-chad, it’s so pathetic how normies consider the word “eugenics” to be evil and yet the alternatives are all listed above. Eugenics is the kindest thing on earth, the idea is just to minimise human suffering. Anti-eugenicists are basically the equivalent of forcing a slowly dying person to be kept alive in pain for as long as possible.

I never understood men who wanted a wife and a family.

If they struggle to get that, what do they think will happen to their sons who will look worse than them because the guy reproducing had to date down?

I don't know what is worse, never reproducing or the disaster that raising my offspring would be.

I'm a Gorilla, so hopefully my offspring won't be any of what's listed.

Th 2

I never understood men who wanted a wife and a family.

If they struggle to get that, what do they think will happen to their sons who will look worse than them because the guy reproducing had to date down?

There’s nothing I want more than the warmth, happiness & belonging of having a wife and children, but the reality of it is... well, what I stated above.

Just another blackpill for us all to choke on.

There’s nothing I want more than the warmth, happiness & belonging of having a wife and children, but the reality of it is... well, what I stated above.

Just another blackpill for us all to choke on.

riddle me this

if even chads date/fuck down and top tier stacys wait until they are old to have kids
doesn't the overall genetic quality of men decrease?

riddle me this

if even chads date/fuck down and top tier stacys wait until they are old to have kids
doesn't the overall genetic quality of men decrease?

Probably, although there is also genetic recombination which causes a small chance of a chad baby, even for incel parents.

Probably, although there is also genetic recombination which causes a small chance of a chad baby, even for incel parents.

if that's the case than in the future women will be chasing after a rarely occurring event in nature

the birth of a chad

this is the main reason why i don't want to have kids(not that it matters since i am ugly as fuck).it's brutally over

I want to reproduce as much as possible. Knowing that I successfully would have spread my genes into the gene pool would be very sadistically pleasurable for me.