Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Request: Catfishing Data

genma

genma

Officer
★★
Have you seen graphs like the one below? Foids dump their Tinder data and it shows that they swipe left on 90% of profiles, but then they get matches with 66% of those top-tier guys.

I know some people here have done catfishing experiments. I'm curious what your data looks like. If you swipe right on most foids, do you get near 100% matches? If you still have your accounts, would you mind dumping the data?

1n4rnqgivha31

BTW, the graph above is from a reddit thread and the foid said she used the app for 13 months. She also claimed that she wasn't exclusively swiping chads. She said that she swiped left if a guy had no bio or said he was looking for a hookup. That, of course, is a lie. 30,000 swipes over 13 months is 77 per day, seven days a week ...and surely she took some days off, but there's just no way she was actually looking at everyone's bio.

Imagine a fucking two thirds match rate lmao it's so so so so SO over, that's with the people you WANT as well, if she'd included the left swipes it'd be like 95%

I don't have data sorry. Chadfishes get A LOT of matches but it's not as high as the picture you posted. But then again maybe that's because foids are so inundated with the other chads they're already talking to.

foids are so inundated with the other chads they're already talking to.
Could be. But note that there's only 1 chad per 10 foids (based on her left vs. right swipe rate, but also the 90/10 rule). Of the chads she swiped on, 1/3 didn't match with her. Some of those might be bots, but my thought is, a lot of them are chads that are inundated by matches - these are men who literally do not have time to fuck all the women available to them. An amazing thought.

If she's also inundated by chads, my guess is that it's not really through the app. My guess is, she collects fuck buddies fairly slowly, and she's "inundated" by booty calls. She also undoubtedly has orbiters.

One other thing to note - the data up through what it says about messaging is accurate, it comes from Tinder. After that, she manually says who she dates. If you believe she only dated 5 dudes in 13 months I've got a bridge to sell you. She fucked at least three or four guys a month. Doesn't mean they're all through tinder, but some of them definitely are.

Some of those 734 "one message" conversations were chad saying, "digits" ...as we've all seen in the chadfishing examples.