Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Request] Evidence or data about Incel suicides/ropings

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
Hello there friendcels,

I would like to retrieve as much information as possible about male individuals who either identified themselves as Incels, or were notoriously unattractive or socially maladjusted, who commited suicide; Or individuals who fit that description some of you guys think that "roped" because of sudden online inactivity and red flags.

I saw earlier this year on Braincels a thread dedicated to Incels from 2018 who are not longer among us, listing them by names, but unfortunately I couldn't find that thread again.

I need this information so we can raise awareness of Inceldom as a serious problem, and help @leftyincel 's activism and his Wiki.

EDIT:
There's this subreddit https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelGraveyard/

It's useful, but it would be great if the information were more organized.

Thread theme:

Last edited:
80% of all suicde victims are male.
So lets say that 20% of them are incel.
So about 16% of all suicide victims are incel

There have been a few, I don't have the links right now. They posted their final messages on reddit saying they were going to rope.

Hello there friendcels,

I would like to retrieve as much information as possible about male individuals who either identified themselves as Incels, or were notoriously unattractive or socially maladjusted, who commited suicide; Or individuals who fit that description some of you guys think that "roped" because of sudden online inactivity and red flags.

I saw earlier this year on Braincels a thread dedicated to Incels from 2018 who are not longer among us, listing them by names, but unfortunately I couldn't find that thread again.

I need this information so we can raise awareness of Inceldom as a serious problem, and help @leftyincel 's activism and his Wiki.

Thread theme:

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT IF WE KILL OURSELVES!

Hello there friendcels,

EDIT: There's this subreddit https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelGraveyard/

It's useful, but it would be great if the information were more organized.

Thread theme:

Most of the reports are from braincels, which is mostly anonymous, so its hard to identify.
The most high profile incel suicide-without-murder was Wilkes McDermid, you can find articles about it, a popular food blogger

I'd say more of them are incel, they have a bigger reason to commit suicide. Also a lot of them are probably betabuxx and ccuccs with some balls to rope after hitting the wall.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

USBwmM8.png

6RA2D2X.png

UUmdmCI.png

DKlnGIN.png

t4fXBLh.png

NTHc0Ku.png

WXj2yUM.png

yKO0rQZ.png

G87CSs5.png

6hyIv29.png

LgITHQG.png

unknown.png

Last edited:
There was a KHV on r9k that livestreamed his suicide.

The shotgun one?
Do you know more about him?
Not really. Didn't know him or anything. I'm sure there's facts you could look up. Basedcuck did a video that involved him forget which one it was.

Nicholas McCrary AKA Baraka McCray was a TFLer who set himself on fire in september 2018.

Quick maths

We’ve lost too many brothers. :feelscry:

There was a guy called baraka who made incel youtube vids and set fire to himself. Nice music btw, reminds me of Oblivion.

It's pointless to quesing exact percentage. But we have some clues, that it's getting worse:

http://www.sprc.org/scope/age

So, increase in 15-24 age bracket. We don't know how much it's because of incels, but older age groups have stabilization of suicide rates so increase of suicide concers only younger ones(two lower brackets). I'm pretty sure that in older people incel problem is not so big, as most of people 50+ had easier time finding mate, and if not they can cope with loneliness(or they would rope by then). Of course in older people suicide can occur after let say spouse die by natural cases, but that has nothing to do with incels.