Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Respect to incels who've tried online dating

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
I'm too much of a coward to try, the idea of finding out my true SMV is terrifying
(plus I live in a small country/ town and i'd likely be seen by someone who knew me)

Explain to me the feeling, once you'd set up the profile and were awaiting the feedback of femoids (no feedback being a type of feedback in itself)

Tinder was not made for sub-5 men, it's useless
you'll get no matches and even if you do it won't escalate to anything

Yeah I'm lowkey scared shitless of not getting a single match. I have incel friends and even they get a match or two every once in a while.The matches never go anywhere but still, at least they get matches.

Yup online dating pretty much gives u brutal unfiltered reality of your value as a human being.
There is very little margin for error,you will match your SMVs and get treated justly accordingly.

the idea of finding out my true SMV is terrifying
It's not your true SMV. When you're in western feminist shit holes it's like training in a 10X gravity chamber. Then when you try online dating in south east asia you'll get much better results.

Tried briefly once. It's all lying fat single women who have popped out a kid who are desperate for attention.

Pictures from when they were in high school, and they are now 100lbs over weight and look like they have been rode hard and put away wet.

I tried twice. Once unpaid and once paid. There was no difference. It's all a scam.

I've tried online dating for almost a decade now (okcupid, tinder, pof, match.com, and probably a dozen more). I've messaged over 5,000 girls (not an exaggeration). Getting a reply is a rarity, about 1 in 80. Most of those replies are rejections. About 1 in 800 messages led to a first date, of which 2 managed to crawl to a second.

As an experiment I found some pictures of a beefcake on Facebook, and made that my profile. I knew I'd get more replies - but oh my god... I didn't have to message anyone. Within 30 minutes of putting it up I got like 5 messages, and the traffic was incredible. And these were very attractive girls, with no kids or nothing. One woman was practically begging to get together ASAP! A gay guy apologized, but messaged just to tell me I was perfect.

I wish I was Chad. :feelsrope:

I knew I'd get more replies - but oh my god... I didn't have to message anyone. Within 30 minutes of putting it up I got like 5 messages, and the traffic was incredible. And these were very attractive girls, with no kids or nothing. One woman was practically begging to get together ASAP! A gay guy apologized, but messaged just to tell me I was perfect.
God damn, it's so tempting to catfish those whores and meet them irl.

God damn, it's so tempting to catfish those whores and meet them irl.
Unbeknownst to me the guy I choose is some online fitness guru; one of the women recognized him and called me out in a pm because he doesn't live where I do. I decided the experiment was done anyway, so simply deleted the account.

Try it with a chad from a different country where no women will recognize him where you live.

Tried briefly once. It's all lying fat single women who have popped out a kid who are desperate for attention.

Pictures from when they were in high school, and they are now 100lbs over weight and look like they have been rode hard and put away wet.

You sir are 1000% correct!! haha

I tried it and it just made me feel worse than I have ever felt before.

Tinder was not made for sub-5 men, it's useless
you'll get no matches and even if you do it won't escalate to anything

yes

minimum there is 6-7

u will get matches even as 4/10 but it really won't lead to anything

I respect incels who put themselves out there even though I don't have the courage to do that myself

tried it failed and never went back.

It was a complete waste of time and effort for me.

Never tried.

If you don't get matches, you're certified ugly. A blow to the ego.

If you get matches, you still have to talk to and court the girl. So much effort.

I'm too much of a coward to try, the idea of finding out my true SMV is terrifying
(plus I live in a small country/ town and i'd likely be seen by someone who knew me)

Explain to me the feeling, once you'd set up the profile and were awaiting the feedback of femoids (no feedback being a type of feedback in itself)
the game has changed, online dating nowadays require very good photos, invest in professional pictures if online dating is your ONLY way to meet girls

actually it was a good experience because i realized how ugly i am and how much i was coping in the past. Try it out to get truly blackpilled

i did it for 18 months

18 MONTHS

18 MONTHS

I spent countless hours on sites, apps and shit.....

I honestly am ashamed of myself.

Setting up a date TAKES MONUMENTAL effort for me

NOTE: ALl femshits FRAUD THEIR PHOTOS

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back