Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Response as an IT Stalker

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★

Two part answer to this:
1. As to why we feel we are entitled to sex, human beings are animals, and we are hardwired biologically to reproduce; thus, we get emotional and social validation from the process of reproduction in order to incentivize reproduction. It's how we evolved. It's actually unhealthy for human beings to not have sex and screws with our mental and social wellbeing. It's a cruel reality, but it is what it is. There's a reason why in Dante's Inferno that sex is viewed as the sin God is most quick to forgive.

2. As to why we feel we are entitled to sex from women, we know that the idea that women want a "loving, caring boyfriend" with a "healthy platonic relationship" and that women are "shy to sex" is all fucking bullshit. All a lie. We are smarter than that, we've figured it out just like chads have but chads actually get to take advantage of these facts; we can't, so we talk about it.

Women are just as bad as men, and in fact, in many ways, worse.

It's a known phenomenon that a significant percentage of white women are fucking their dogs. We know it, you know it. That women have repeated one night stands with men. That women want to be taken full control of violently; that women are attracted to animalistic behavior by handsome dudes, and they act on their impulses without thinking about any consequences that could result from it.

And then, when the consequences of their childish behavior comes to bear, where they are left a single mom with a half-black kid or with STDs up the wazoo or left looking age 35 at age 25, they come crawling back to a significant pool of incels who, being stunted socially, are open to emotional receptiveness of any woman in question (because they've been rejected or have struggled with women). They are suddenly expected to be breadwinners making 30k a year at least provide the woman for all her needs

Add insult to injury, a large portion of these women end up being unfaithful because these women aren't attracted to the incels at all. The sex life isn't the same, because they aren't as animalistic. These women just end up in many cases screwing over these incels too with false rape allegations, cheating, divorce and child support alimony, etc.

It's quite insulting that when most women have no standards whatsoever on a moral basis as it pertains to sex that they are willing to screw dogs and take in the ass from 8 black dudes, that suddenly they are insulted with the idea of sex with someone not physically attractive; all of a sudden now sex is something beyond carnal pleasure; now it's something connected to intimacy and a relationship.

See part 2 of Question 1. Again, women fuck dogs and take in the ass while being choked by several black men at once. Suddenly it's so horrifying to just have ordinary sex with someone unattractive that they may genuinely like. No, it's immoral that women only have sex with people they find attractive AND NOTHING MORE. Doesn't matter if he beats you, hurts you, abandons you - it's all physical attraction.

Because women hate men and only care about themselves. Nobody cares about men's mental health, nobody cares about men's self-esteem, nobody cares about the horrible body images that are fucking over our own perceptions of ourselves and others, nobody cares that we have our own self-interests and hobbies and that we are isolated from not following mainstream ideas, nobody cares about the societal expectations put on men that women don't have to worry about, nobody cares that white, blue-eyed, tall and blonde = beautiful because mass media says so, nobody cares about the fact that at all ages - the suicide rate of men is 3x than women, nobody cares that it's the man who has to put forth effort in relationships and women don't, nobody cares that men are silenced, nobody cares that men can have their lives ruined by one action a woman does.

And it's insulting that women, again, who act irresponsibly with no morality whatsoever, fucking everything they find remotely attractive, and expecting to not bear any of the consequences, have the nerve to wonder why a small portion of men are angry at this.

It's insulting to raise somebody else's DNA, and scientific studies have shown that non-biological kids do not click with their non-biological fathers. Girls who aren't virgins - I don't think in honesty many of us here care about women who have slept around a couple times or a few times. But so many women have clearly slept around A LOT and don't take sex seriously at all, and lie about it. There was a post recently on reddit of a woman at age 25 who has had anal sex 8 times with 8 different men, and a poor guy she's with isn't intimate with her. Just like ... Jesus fucking Christ. These scenarios keep happening over and over again, and it hurts us.

Last edited:
ur not entitled to a stalker :soy:

JFL at typing that thesis

it's tits or GTFO

JFL @ wasting a milisecond of your life to reply to some IT fecal deposit.

** Just ask anyone who spend their entire day scrolling through posts on incels.co and seethe.
** Nope, I didn't read a single line, tl;dr

1. I have penis, that's all. Penis is meant for vagina. Vagina's one function is sex. In this sense sex is "owed" to me. Because I shouldnt be expected to "earn" it other than by my looks, as I already have penis, the single thing needed from me to have sex. If I dont get sex whatsoever by simply having penis, it means that I'm incel, a second class citizen who must make up for his status of being subhuman (not having looks).

Last edited:
IT made me hate the word "entitled" tbh

41213h.gif