Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Responsibilities and burdens if you manage to ascend

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
Have you ever thought of the responsibilities and burdens that would fall on your shoulders if you hypothetically managed to ascend and get a gf? This now looks extremely excruciating to me when I think about it. Meeting her family & friends, going on dates, buying her presents, the emotional investment, and the list goes on and on. All her shitty problems would become your problems. All the while you have to portray this image to her and her family & friends that you're confident, hard-working, passionate, and are not a loser.

I don't know... maybe I could have handled it during my teen years because I used to be more lowinhib and more energetic, but honestly now lethargic af I think I really just couldn't be bothered anymore you know? Maybe I'm just depressed...

Yeah, there is no way that I'd be capable of doing this shit jfl. Similar to what you said, maybe I could've managed it 10 years ago, but my energy levels are too low now and I'm way too fucked up.

for the thousandth time

"betabuxxing is not ascension"

He's not wrong, you would literally have to become a bluepilled orbiter
He's trying to go through mental acrobatics to convince himself he's better off without a gf. I.e. cope.

Dude buying her gifts and emotionally investing in her isn't just betabuxx shit. It's THE standard for dating.
that's simping

He's trying to go through mental acrobatics to convince himself he's better off without a gf. I.e. cope.
I'm just saying it's too late for me now to go through all this hassle (24yo). Knowing know that no female has ever been and will ever truly be attracted to me is why I believe for me it would not be worth to invest such tremendous amount of time and effort anymore. Would you go through all this trouble if you were at my age KHHV - just to betabuxx and scrape in a cumragged foid that rode the cock carousel during college, while you had to suffer alone during this entire time period?

Last edited:
I'm not better off without a gf, its just about being self aware. Being incapable of something and not believing that it's worth it are two very different things.

Those things always bothered me about relationships tbh. Especially the meeting family part.