Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Rest In Peace FrailPaleStaleMale

Wherever he is, whether an eternal slumber, or an afterlife. He's in a better place than we are.

RIP

Nzijc

It's been confirmed? :feelsbadman:

It's been confirmed? :feelsbadman:
No, but it's been nearly a month now and he's completely dissapeared. Also this foid he was close friends with said he told her goodbye right before he dissapeared.

Who? R.I.P either way

FrailPaleStaleMale really cared about incel spaces, its sad and a heavy loss that hes gone.

rest in piece brother :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I'll pour one out for him.

RIP

First incel suicide of someone I cared about tbh. Well, also @StaroRavager if he roped.
also @riceronicel

roped brocels, your legacy remains on this board. You are not weak for enduring the horrible pain you lived with, you are strong for doing something about it.
:cryfeels:

Last edited:
Damn that’s pretty brutal if it’s true. It looks like he either did rope or passed away due to excessive drug use. RIP Frail

Rest in peace, frail

2020, when whores are praised and celibate males have to wear balaclavas.

I hope it isn't true. He's one of my favorite people on here. Unless there is definitive proof, I won't believe it.

Wherever he is, whether an eternal slumber, or an afterlife. He's in a better place than we are.

RIP

View attachment 378767
also @riceronicel

roped brocels, your legacy remains on this board. You are not weak for enduring the horrible pain you lived with, you are strong for doing something about it.
Some fine and touching comments in this thread. I never chatted with Frail much but I know he was well respected and definitely contributed to this board. F, my friend.

Some fine and touching comments in this thread. I never chatted with Frail much but I know he was well respected and definitely contributed to this board. F, my friend.
We should all be grateful that they came here to share their pain, leave a footprint with their words, and kindness to fellowcels.

HES ALIVE YOU REATARDS

Yeah he’s alive he just made multiple posts on the .co Discord server