[Soy] ''Retard'' is a slur; a brutal college experience, being treated like shit by the whole of my class

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

Wait 'till they get a load of me
★★★★★
9d 23h 47m
I was in an online class and some normie faggot who wasn't supposed to be in the online meet joined, probs due to his normie friend giving him the code, and spams twitch lingo like a faggot, and i told him to go back to twitch and I told him to go and simp for pokimane, and the rest of the class says shit about how simping for her is fine and a good thing, although with these fags you can NEVER tell if they are ironic, because they will one moment mock you for being a simp, but then donate to a foid.

anyway this total fag kicks me out of my own classroom (the second time he did this, although the second time may have been provoked, he wasn't welcome anyway and he was acting like a dumbass), so on another place I told my teacher to ban that retard, and then the next thing everyone in my class starts telling me off for calling him a retard J F FUCKING L.

they told me to stop being childish and having a hissy fit about (the people saying this were young with cat profile pics and they had died hair and do other liberal bs), and I told them ''retard'' isn't a slur, and I said they wouldn't hesitate to call me a retard, they already treat me like i am invisible and worthless knowing how lonely and depressed i am, but some random fag boots me from my own class room, and nobody says a thing, but i call him a retard they tell me off jfl.

They also accused me of calling himmler a god and called me racist even though I never expressed my views :feelsrope:

incel trait- people call you a fascist over nothing jfl

having free speech on here to call people fags and niggers really is taken for granted when you can't even call someone a retard.

Chin

Chin

Aspiring Artist
★★★★
3d 5h 30m
I was in an online class and some normie faggot who wasn't supposed to be in the online meet joined, probs due to his normie friend giving him the code, and spams twitch lingo like a faggot, and i told him to go back to twitch and I told him to go and simp for pokimane, and the rest of the class says shit about how simping for her is fine and a good thing, although with these fags you can NEVER tell if they are ironic, because they will one moment mock you for being a simp, but then donate to a foid.

anyway this total fag kicks me out of my own classroom (the second time he did this, although the second time may have been provoked, he wasn't welcome anyway and he was acting like a dumbass), so on another place I told my teacher to ban that retard, and then the next thing everyone in my class starts telling me off for calling him a retard J F FUCKING L.

they told me to stop being childish and having a hissy fit about (the people saying this were young with cat profile pics and they had died hair and do other liberal bs), and I told them ''retard'' isn't a slur, and I said they wouldn't hesitate to call me a retard, they already treat me like i am invisible and worthless knowing how lonely and depressed i am, but some random fag boots me from my own class room, and nobody says a thing, but i call him a retard they tell me off jfl.

They also accused me of calling himmler a god and called me racist even though I never expressed my views :feelsrope:

incel trait- people call you a fascist over nothing jfl

having free speech on here to call people fags and niggers really is taken for granted when you can't even call someone a retard.
Embrace the hate. Draw power from conflict and controversy. Lowinhibmaxx and call them all faggots before Finals. Also how do you get kicked out of a classroom by another student?

solblue

solblue

Overlord
★★★
85d 1h 42m
If he had the ability to kick you out, why couldn't you kick him out?

unrelentingclownery

unrelentingclownery

Recruit
★★
2d 21h 37m
wtf jungle classes are you taking? i go to a community college with blacks and everyone including me just shuts the fuck up and barely participates.
i cant imagine people getting that worked up over zoom lmao

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★
15d 14h 36m
NPCs care about looking good than doing good or even listening to facts. I'm not surprised that they all baaah'd the same vomit about tolerance and muh nahzees

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
★★★★★
46d 5h 49m
wtf jungle classes are you taking? i go to a community college with blacks and everyone including me just shuts the fuck up and barely participates.
i cant imagine people getting that worked up over zoom lmao
Ded srs, same.

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
103d 10h 26m
Normies get butthurt by the word retard but will treat retarded men like absolute shit. It would be like getting offended by the word nigger but then treating every black guy you meet like a criminal and piece of shit.