Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Retarded cucktears worm thinks his friend is an incel DESPITE HAVING DATED THREE GIRLS AND GOT NUDES FROM ONE

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Jfl, they don't seem to understand that a truecel subhuman will never, ever get one single fucking date with a girl, let alone nudes. But oh yeah, my friend made a sightly hateful comment toward girls, thus he must be an incel.

what IT think is an incel: someone who dislikes foids

what an incel really is: someone who is involuntarily celibate, regardless of what they think of foids

I think all of these bad experiences with women drove him to be hateful of girls and feminism and i went over that with him. He saud he just hates all the girls in our grade (understandable), especially the feminists one.

This is completely reasonable? If you have endless bad experiences with something eventually you are going to hate it...

You have to understand. To them, incel is a broader term than it is to us. They broaden it not because they want accuracy of the label, but because they want more ammunition to throw at incels. They HATE incels. They bully incels, ridicule us to death.

Holy fucj he drops twi brutal blackpills and doenst even realize it, what a fucking dumbass.

Wait, your friend is 16 and dated a 7th grader? Or are you skipping around years/times? :feels::feels::feels:
Fucking soys

>I think I solved the problem :)

16 year olds at it again saving the world from Evil

>I think I solved the problem :)

16 year olds at it again saving the world from Evil
Nearly as funny as 16 year olds here on this forum thinking they're incel

Chad has 8 side bitches, omg what a man whore.

Woman dates 8 guys at summer camp, don't slut shame; she's finding herself.

Holy fucj he drops twi brutal blackpills and doenst even realize it, what a fucking dumbass.
I have no idea how he witnessed those blackpills and remains deluded

For me all it really took to break the conditioning was one brutal irl blackpill tbh
I guess some are hooked more than others.

I have no idea how he witnessed those blackpills and remains deluded
Soydid

what an incel really is: someone who is involuntarily celibate, regardless of what they think of foids