Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Retarded youtube channel teaches you how to be popular like 10/10 Giga Chad Chris Hemsworth

zombie

zombie

Rotting until I am actually dead
-

Is there anything more cancerous than this youtube channel?

more like retarded jewtube channel makes bullshit vid with clickbait title and thumbnail to get shekels

Its easy to not try when you're Chad. But it's good to not be a tryhard regardless.

images

this is what he looks like, who wouldve thought

I watched this channel a lot when I thought personality mattered

Whoever pays for his books are braindead gullible morons
images

this is what he looks like, who wouldve thought
Meh average white guy id rate him a 5 or 6

trying to play us those youtube cunts. they are some of the fakest shit fuckers around. it would be cool to punch a youtuber out in public while he is trying some charisma techniques bet that won,t save him from my fist

Isn't this the same retard who made a video telling people how to act like don draper?

Just be an attractive fictional character bro

Don Draper sucks tbh. Basically a narcissistic version of Bruce Wayne living a boring life in a boring city.

all you have to do is go back into the character creation menu and make yourself 6ft+ with 9/10 face, wavy hair, great frame, bright eyes, strong jaw, and you're good to go

I can't believe some of the cope in the comments

"genetics don't matter, it's all about hygiene bro!"

He's really overrated looks-wise. Huge status boost.

Funniest thumbnail ever. Imagine taking this shit seriously?

all you have to do is go back into the character creation menu and make yourself 6ft+ with 9/10 face, wavy hair, great frame, bright eyes, strong jaw, and you're good to go
i would make myself a white Germanic 6'4 guy with a 8/10 face and a nice aesthetically pleasing frame.

Can't cope with the fact I exist on the same planet as this guy, why couldn't I be born white. :feelsrope:

judging by the thumbnail you need to be an attractive chad with perfect genetics to be popular
at least he got something right

Not sure if I'm broken but all motivational videos or books make me less motivated

Not a single second

You just need to learn that simple trick... :soy:

Some comments under that clip are funny as hell. This is my favourite(it has 76 likes)

"there is a limit to what the genetic lottery can do, chris hemworts looks that good because of that but mostly because he keeps in shape and takes extreme care of his appereance (it is part of his job after all). do that and hey, even if you dont get to be a 10/10 kind of hot guy you will get to be a solid 8 at the very least "
Just keep in shape and take care of appearence and you will be a solid 8/10 xD Although on the other hand for every half intelligent person 'average' is like 5-5.5/10, in the last 10-15 years I observed that people think that 7/10 is average. 'Oh yeah that movie was mediocre, I would rate it 7/10'. So I quess balding manlet with no jaw maybe has the chance to become 8/10 if we consider 7/10 average and everything below that invisible for women.

there is a limit to what the genetic lottery can do, chris hemworts looks that good because of that but mostly because he keeps in shape and takes extreme care of his appereance (it is part of his job after all). do that and hey, even if you dont get to be a 10/10 kind of hot guy you will get to be a solid 8 at the very least

The name was "NPC" so I think it's a larp account.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back