Retards on twitter dictate law and policy now in the USA

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Who me?
★★★★★
106d 21h 16m
Even though the Corona hysteria was proven to be a fucking sham and a scam, a second wave of it is hitting the country more bullshit than when it first began. In my state of Indiana it will now be a felony punishable by 6 months in prison and a fine for not wearing a rag over your mouth in public. Yeah, a rag will do. Why Indiana when it had achieved "herd immunity"? Because the twitter mob rules and the faggot RINO governor goes along with it.

Your state doesn't have a mandatory face rag law? Doesn't matter, big GloboHomo megacorporations that want to score woke points with the twitter mob will force you to use one or else you can't buy a loaf of bread or a can of coke.

And I know it's the twitter mob because this type of hysteria wouldn't have gripped the nation in 2005 before social media gave a platform to a hivemind of braindead niggers and cat ladies, banning any opposition to the dumbfuckery.

Twitter mob is emotional, ideologically driven, not factually critical, and has an average IQ of 90, and that's what rules now in the USSA or USGay.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Who me?
★★★★★
106d 21h 16m
Sorry you got no replies

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Obscure
★★★★★
71d 23h 53m
FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
26d 20h 35m
Like reading the diary of a coping withering low IQ nutcase :lul:

Corona is not a sham it's so fucking based

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Who me?
★★★★★
106d 21h 16m
Like reading the diary of a coping withering low IQ nutcase :lul:

Corona is not a sham it's so fucking based
The only based part is that I have received free money due to the dumb hysteria.

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
26d 20h 35m
The only based part is that I have received free money due to the dumb hysteria.
And if you had a job you'd have gotten 3 months of neet life. It's fucking based and I hope the quarantine lasts forever instead of dumb society slaves wishing to go back to licking ass

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Counterintelligence
★★★★★
66d 20h 28m
Twitter mob is emotional, ideologically driven, not factually critical, and has an average IQ of 90, and that's what rules now in the USSA or USGay.
That's any mob, really. Twitter is just lower IQ and more emotionally motivated, like foids.

SadLonelySingle

SadLonelySingle

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
★★★★★
41d 39m
It's not about being right, it's about being loud and annoying.

solblue

solblue

Wizard
★★★★
57d 7h 7m
There was hysteria before '05, it's just now easier to spread. Coronavirus has probably made my life better though.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Who me?
★★★★★
106d 21h 16m
There was hysteria before '05, it's just now easier to spread. Coronavirus has probably made my life better though.
Yeah free corona cash with prospects for more. I just don't suffer fools gladly.