[Story] Ricardo Lopez, the etnic-cel Bjork stalker.

goydivision

goydivision

godcel
★★★
6d 18h 58m
bjorks actually cute though, and her musics solid.

Not worth roping over though.

greybeardcel

greybeardcel

Recruit
★★
2d 3m
didn't whatshisface do a mad lads thing about him the other week. pretty dumb guy, tbh.

Guykild

Guykild

Captain
★★
22d 17h 28m
I learn about Bjork because of him. Wanted her as well but not to the point as him obviously as I'm not dead yet.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

The Veiled Prophet of ☽Incelabad☾
★★★★★
74d 13h 23m
Didn't the package get intercepted because they found his body and all the evidence before it even arrived? What a tard, he should have waited. It wouldn't have mattered anyway because it would have went to her P.O. box and some random person working for her would have gotten the acid. He should have just made an acid paintball gun and snuck it into one of her concerts.

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Mythic
76d 18h 52m
Didn't the package get intercepted because they found his body and all the evidence before it even arrived? What a tard, he should have waited. It wouldn't have mattered anyway because it would have went to her P.O. box and some random person working for her would have gotten the acid. He should have just made an acid paintball gun and snuck it into one of her concerts.
I guess he thought that it would happen before he got caught.

Smitty

Smitty

Nurgles pestilent glory
★★★★★
13d 8m
Pest control, how fitting.

R

Rambocel

Officer
★★★★
13d 23h 37m
I don't find her attractive at all

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
5d 8h 0m
Roping over some hollywood foid lmao
Retardo Lopez

K

Katashi

Recruit
★★★
5d 14h 3m
bjorks actually cute though, and her musics solid.

Not worth roping over though.
just googled some pics because I had no idea who that is. She looks like a fucking toad

Opus132

Opus132

Captain
★★★
32d 6h 6m
didn't whatshisface do a mad lads thing about him the other week. pretty dumb guy, tbh.
He did. Long one too, had to watch it on my bed.

Lopez was definitely an incel but he was also nuts so it's hard to say what to make of him.

One aspect of him getting mad at her for dating a black man was ignored because of the racial factor. It's not just that he was black, but that he was the most offensive person imaginable:

Men who tend to idolize women seem unable to come to terms with the fact women are often drawn to the most brutish, vulgar jerks.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

stay out of trouble
★★
95d 5h 3m
I've never understood why Bjork is a superstar. Her music is ear rape and she's nowhere close to a looker.

greybeardcel

greybeardcel

Recruit
★★
2d 3m
I've never understood why Bjork is a superstar. Her music is ear rape and she's nowhere close to a looker.

this is what she looked like with her breakout video in the 90s. notice that she basically looks like a child.

so your answer is pedos made her popular.

once she was popular, she rode the wave of feminism to stay around, but was never again as popular as she was when she was pedobait.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

stay out of trouble
★★
95d 5h 3m

this is what she looked like with her breakout video in the 90s. notice that she basically looks like a child.

so your answer is pedos made her popular.

once she was popular, she rode the wave of feminism to stay around, but was never again as popular as she was when she was pedobait.
Goddamn her music sucks and her singing sounds like nails on a chalkboard. People that pretend they like that are total fucking poseurs.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
145d 21h 41m
I remember him

Emba

Emba

will check browsers for food
★★★★★
58d 22h 41m
I remember her