Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Ricardo Lopez, the etnic-cel Bjork stalker.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
bjorks actually cute though, and her musics solid.

Not worth roping over though.

didn't whatshisface do a mad lads thing about him the other week. pretty dumb guy, tbh.

I learn about Bjork because of him. Wanted her as well but not to the point as him obviously as I'm not dead yet.

Didn't the package get intercepted because they found his body and all the evidence before it even arrived? What a tard, he should have waited. It wouldn't have mattered anyway because it would have went to her P.O. box and some random person working for her would have gotten the acid. He should have just made an acid paintball gun and snuck it into one of her concerts.

Didn't the package get intercepted because they found his body and all the evidence before it even arrived? What a tard, he should have waited. It wouldn't have mattered anyway because it would have went to her P.O. box and some random person working for her would have gotten the acid. He should have just made an acid paintball gun and snuck it into one of her concerts.
I guess he thought that it would happen before he got caught.

Pest control, how fitting.

I don't find her attractive at all

Roping over some hollywood foid lmao
Retardo Lopez

bjorks actually cute though, and her musics solid.

Not worth roping over though.

just googled some pics because I had no idea who that is. She looks like a fucking toad

didn't whatshisface do a mad lads thing about him the other week. pretty dumb guy, tbh.

He did. Long one too, had to watch it on my bed.

Lopez was definitely an incel but he was also nuts so it's hard to say what to make of him.

One aspect of him getting mad at her for dating a black man was ignored because of the racial factor. It's not just that he was black, but that he was the most offensive person imaginable:

6e5fd69a8de585b41e7af3ad6125905f.png

Men who tend to idolize women seem unable to come to terms with the fact women are often drawn to the most brutish, vulgar jerks.

I've never understood why Bjork is a superstar. Her music is ear rape and she's nowhere close to a looker.

this is what she looked like with her breakout video in the 90s. notice that she basically looks like a child.

so your answer is pedos made her popular.

once she was popular, she rode the wave of feminism to stay around, but was never again as popular as she was when she was pedobait.

I remember him

nmu-Ka-WRP64.png

these mexicans breathe and get fat already.

lose your life for something that is now like this

wz-Fa-Mzb1-YU.png