Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Rice man bad

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Fuck these leftist faggots always love to shit on ricecels as if we didn't have enough problems already.

Rice man Go Kamikaze

braziliansmegma is full of :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

this really activates my almonds

That Brazilian Cuckma is stalking me. That isn't even the first post so he has had to look down to see my post or he is genuinely looking at my post history just to find some shit.

He is the biggest truecel, let me tell you that
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

That Brazilian Cuckma is stalking me. That isn't even the first post so he has had to look down to see my post or he is genuinely looking at my post history just to find some shit.

He is the biggest truecel, let me tell you that
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

What's up with you posting this pepe after every post xD

We need to send in Incel Team Six to rendition Brazilian Smegma

I would love to feature on cucktears, would be a true honour. Also i looked at his post history, he might spend more time on this site than me. Almost feel sorry for the in-denialcel, but really he's a cuck who deserves no mercy.
full

I would love to feature on cucktears, would be a true honour. Also i looked at his post history, he might spend more time on this site than me. Almost feel sorry for the in-denialcel, but really he's a cuck who deserves no mercy.
full
When you post enough, they'll start harassing you. It took me around 10 000 posts before they got obsessed over me. Now I've been there for at least 25 times.

Also, wtf is wrong with these cucks? I wrote "rope" and they read "rape". How are they so obsessed with rape?
Screenshot 20191210 230517

Remember that if you rape, you aren't celibate anymore and thus not an incel!!

When you post enough, they'll start harassing you. It took me around 10 000 posts before they got obsessed over me. Now I've been there for at least 25 times.

Also, wtf is wrong with these cucks? I wrote "rope" and they read "rape". How are they so obsessed with rape?
View attachment 176323

Remember that if you rape, you aren't celibate anymore and thus not an incel!!
they have rape fantasies.