Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ricecel ascends with becky.....by doing absolutely nothing. EXTREMELY BRUTAL HEIGHT PILL MANLETS DO NOT ENTER

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
FUCK I HATE BEING A MANLET :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Imagine being tall and still being "incel". JUST EXIST THEORY. Fuck every tallfag on this forum

Height>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything as i always say.

below 6 feet = DEATH

you can be tall and incel you just have to have a shitty face

Pretty much the same height as @PPEcel

That isn't a coincidence.

Honestly if you are over 6 ft+ and 4/10 you can't be an incel.

@Catharsis thoughts?

How tall is he?

probably has a total chadface but muuuh height is more important

Holy fuck this guy is literally trucel tier if it wasnt for the height. He will never experience the pain we have, I wouldn’t be surprised if he was on IT mocking us right now for being incel.

Heightcopers won't touch this

FACE>>>>>>>>>EVERYTHING
I wish you heightcopers were right, I wouldn't be here if you were, but things aren't like that. You're incel because you have a sub 5 face, not because your height doesn't start with a 6

@pp183 = fakecel chang.

Heightcopers won't touch this

FACE>>>>>>>>>EVERYTHING
I wish you heightcopers were right, I wouldn't be here if you were, but things aren't like that. You're incel because you have a sub 5 face, not because your height doesn't start with a 6
JBW + 6 ft on tutorial island = Slayer

Holy fuck this guy is literally trucel tier if it wasnt for the height. He will never experience the pain we have, I wouldn’t be surprised if he was on IT mocking us right now for being incel.
Nah his face looks above average too

Cope, bo2cel is white and above 6ft, and he will never be a slayer

You can literally see his face and extrapolate the rest. :feelswhat: JFL if you think he has a Cavill lower third despite being a lanky faggot

Yep, and the foid says he studies computer science and never said a word to her before she asked him out. He would literally be rotting with 99.9999% of the others who study computer science or any STEM if his femurs were shorter.

Just groom yourself bro (bushy grown out hair) :no:
Just wear nice clothes (non fitted suit) :no:
Just workout bro (has auschwitz victim physique with posterior pelvic tilt) :no:
Just be outgoing and develop a nice personality and be assertive :no:
Just be tall :yes:

He is 4.5/10, he is just getting laid because he is not sub4. Seamaxx only works if you are above 4/10, white and above 5'8

Please God make every tallfag get incurable bone marrow cancer. Amen.
Tallfags are
I feel like if he took his mask off we’d see the avg weak jaw ricecels are famous for
Can't say for sure. Either way heighpill is brutal. He would definitely struggle if not that tall

You can literally see his face and extrapolate the rest. :feelswhat: JFL if you think he has a Cavill lower third despite being a lanky faggot

Yep, and the foid says he studies computer science and never said a word to her before she asked him out. He would literally be rotting with 99.9999% of the others who study computer science or any STEM if his femurs were shorter.

Just groom yourself bro (bushy grown out hair) :no:
Just wear nice clothes (non fitted suit) :no:
Just workout bro (has auschwitz victim physique with posterior pelvic tilt) :no:
Just be outgoing and develop a nice personality and be assertive :no:
Just be tall :yes:
For us incels this is like winning the lottery for normies. Of the billions of women out there was one who chose an incel to breed with. Literally just ldar and had a prime Becky coming up to him to breed. Probably now mogs the entire cs class

Hurr hurr lets put him into a bad angle hurr hurr, he is 4.5 in the decile scale, and pick a normal pic of him, not a double chin pic
I am not going to argue with someone that has an AVI of a lesbian foid-only anime

Can't say for sure. Either way heighpill is brutal. He would definitely struggle if not that tall
He would be filthy frank in your avi but with actual bullets loaded if he was sub 6 ft

I am not going to argue with someone that has an AVI of a lesbian foid-only anime
So you wouldnt fuck her? If you know that she is lesbian, you prob watched the anime

Bluepillers : 84

I’m 5 foot and he’s 6’ 1”
Imagine being tall and still being "incel". JUST EXIST THEORY. Fuck every tallfag on this forum
I can't stand people here sayin' "hey, I'm tall but my face is giving me a hard time. We can be incels too". You have room for improvement, gentlemen. We manlets do not.

So you wouldnt fuck her? If you know that she is lesbian, you prob watched the anime
I didn't watch it, I just have the plot.
Would I fuck her? Yes.
Would I put an avi of a lesbian foid? BIG no.