Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel cope: Chinese were the tallest men on earth until whitey shrunk them

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Attachments

• cope.gif
    cope.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 3
Northern Han Chinese folks are taller.

Its not unusual to see northern Chinese foids to be 5'6 or 5'8.

Its believable for them to be slightly taller in the past but I don't think by much.

Now South East Asians... The average SEA dude is like 5'2.

Over.

why are ricecels the only race that copes like this jfl

All I know is that the chinese were height mogged by the mongol invaders

if history was different I would be tall now... :soy:

why are ricecels the only race that copes like this jfl
There's no other race that gets cucked like ricecels do. You really only have 2 options as a ricecel: accept the complete genetic inferiority of your race or go full denial mode like OP.

why cope for things that cannot be controlled

Curries cope like this too
I've never seen curries cope like this. Actually I never really see curries cope at all. Every curry I've seen outside of this forum is extremely whitepilled even if he's like 4'11 and bald

I've never seen curries cope like this. Actually I never really see curries cope at all. Every curry I've seen outside of this forum is extremely whitepilled even if he's like 4'11 and bald
They do, at least back home. The thing is back in the day around Alexander’s conquest, Indians were described as the tallest warriors. Hinduism and the Brits cucked India

They do, at least back home. The thing is back in the day around Alexander’s conquest, Indians were described as the tallest warriors. Hinduism and the Brits cucked India
Didn't Hinduism exist way before Alexander's conquest though?

Yeah, and also chinese were first to invent paper, printing press, gunpowder, but... who fucking cares, in today's world? We live fucking today, no matter how much you cope the reality isn't going to change for an average asian/ethnic man in the west.