Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Ricecel gets blackpilled on reddit

Who is PerreoEnLaDisco? The other day he larped as a 6'3" nordic guy in a thread of a guy who was having trouble because he was 4'11" and started prescribing blackpills. It's kinda unsettling to me because the username is Spanish. Is he on this forum? We'll never know.

No. It's not me.

Who is PerreoEnLaDisco? The other day he larped as a 6'3" nordic guy in a thread of a guy who was having trouble because he was 4'11" and started prescribing blackpills. It's kinda unsettling to me because the username is Spanish. Is he on this forum? We'll never know.

No. It's not me.
Not me either

Not me either
That guy doesn't just speak Spanish, he is most probably from here because he uses slang on his username... That's guy is an absolute troll in the good sense of the word :feelsdevil:

Hide the harsh reality for easy to hear convenient lies. Typical blue pilled cucks

No. It's not me.
Based tbh

JFL tbh

Spanish and Nordic ?? :lul:
He never says he is Spanish: I deduce that from the username and that's about it.

The larping was so blatantly clear to any of us. But still, all these soys swallowed that gigantic shit it anyways. Derisory, yet masterly executed.

We got to learn a thing or two from that guy :feelshaha:

He never says he is Spanish: I deduce that from the username and that's about it.

The larping was so blatantly clear to any of us. But still, all these soys swallowed that gigantic shit it anyways. Derisory, yet masterly executed.

We got to learn a thing or two from that guy :feelshaha:
It's a troll's name tbh and then claims to be nordic?

J F L

that blackpilled user is working overtime spreading blackpill in r/dating
:feelskek: :feelskek:

Most likely a young ethnic male (and low IQ).

Once you get past the age of 25 you begin to put the pieces together after wondering why you literally aren't getting anything.

Most foids are genuinely racists. It may be a subcategory of racism (sexual racism), but it is still racism. Foids can get away with it with the "its just a preference" line.

Many white males strongly support and defend the "its just a preference" line when ethnic foids mention their current or past relationships with white males. White males are the prime beneficiaries of a liberal white western world order (Anglo males + Jewish males). Theyre also the ones that gave foids power because they saw the short term benefits of it. Plus if they didn't jump on it, their white females would have to rely on ethnic males financially and get into sexual relationships with them.

Its all good though. The entire western world is rapidly descending into the abyss. It is degenerate and foul.

The world will get much better soon in an Asian world order once China vastly surpasses USA in economic, technological, cultural, and military power.

At some point, China is gonna drop the bullshit communist facade (which is a western idea). Right now it is only putting on that act to appease the west because of their military and technological advantage. Some time in the future China would most likely revert to its old traditions. Think of Taiwan but much much bigger and stronger.

Last edited:
Based brocel spreading the truth. Can only wish him the best of luck. Though he will probably get banned from there soon.