Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel gets cock blocked by random white tourist

man you're on a tik tok spree

19393.jpg

I can't even watch any of these, over for errorcels

Look near the end how he bows to the white man.
JFL at them. What went wrong, you wonder.

I hate this world

us ricecels need to stop being so fucking beta, where the fuck are our T levels? Mandatory T injection for every asian male in asian countries NOW

nuke australia

I hope this guy gets aids

Noodlewhore would do anything for white cock. @pp183, just look this bitch.

Ah of course, but phaggots expect me to believe that whites have it just as hard as any other ethnicity.

If you're sub 5 and white, you're Incel regardless of where you live, but I'd rather be a 3/10 white than a 3/10 ethnic.

3/10 whitecel is only Incel in the west
Probably true.

Just look at the way she looked at him. She probably would have let him take her out that very day. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope:

Why is there so much tiktok shit posted these days?

Fuck it's making me angry

jesus christ what the fuck

look at her rushing to just barely use english as a crutch to talk to the white guy and destroy the guy from her own race

now you'll understand why english language and its worldwide spread is the devil, babylon style

t. english poster on english website

What did the Asian fellow do wrong it just seemed to me like he was trying to get know her this is fucked the way things are, that Asian bloke should have hit that Aussie fag.

another day another noodle

what's new?

Lol you watch tiktok gaaaayyyyy

whites cucking ricies what else is new

"ISSA VERY DANGEROUS, HERE IN JAPAN. IS A NEED WHITE MANS HEIGHT AND BIG PENIS FOR DEFENSE. HERE IN JAPAN. ME ISSA SPEAK ENGRISH. HERE IN JAPAN."