Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel gets rejected at job fair, embarrassing himself lmao

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★

this is fucking hilarious. Look at his face and the line he uses, it's like he thought he had a chance. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

@FACEandLMS @Colvin76 Just pick up girls and looksmax bro! You are 18 bro!

@FACEandLMS @Colvin76 Just pick up girls and looksmax bro! You are 18 bro!
youngcels are fakecels bro! Even with manletism and (PROFESSIONALLY DIAGNOSED) Autism, you can still ascend, bro! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

youngcels are fakecels bro! Even with manletism and (PROFESSIONALLY DIAGNOSED) Autism, you can still ascend, bro! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Bones grow until you're 25 sweaty

Screenshot 21
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Jesus, that was painful. He should go jump in front of a lorry, maybe then the paramedic foids would touch his corpse.

Jesus, that was painful. He should go jump in front of a lorry, maybe then the paramedic foids would touch his corpse.

Not before taking both of them with him.

Filming while asking someone out is low-inhib as fuck. I thought it's something that only normies would do. This blue-pilled ricecel simply got what he deserves tbh ngl

Not before taking both of them with him.

Seriously though, I hate ricecels who act like this. Fucking clowns. And to do it in a job fair of all places, really? He's unemployed. Not only is he a ricecel, he's a poor ricecel.
Filming while asking someone out is low-inhib as fuck. I thought it's something that only normies would do. This blue-pilled ricecel simply got what he deserves tbh ngl

Bluepill/redpill are two strands of the same type of low-inhib insanity

i saw one where this guy was in a chicken suit dancing for a foid cop tbh

I think it’s the opposite. I would say that if it’s off camera, he would not have the balls to do it. With a camera he has the excuse of saying he’s doing it for views

I think it’s the opposite. I would say that if it’s off camera, he would not have the balls to do it. With a camera he has the excuse of saying he’s doing it for views

I cant finish watching that its too painful to watch :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I can't even imagine where his head was when he decided to do such a thing, did he really though that he, a broke-ass unattractive guy wearing a cheap suit would throw some shitty pickup line at those two girls and get something? I think he did it for the views, i can't believe he did that for any other reason.

Oh my god the cringe. Oh my god the cringe.