Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel larping as noodlewhore in order to bash other noodles

Shitty larp.
Just read a bit of it.

If this article is recent enough it will the top trending story on r/aznidentity pretty soon tbh

Damn they dropped the rule from their sidebar against calling other people cucks? I remember when that rule existed but Ig they figured it was barely enforced and removed it.

I see the link to the story now

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/k1tnxv/as_an_asian_woman_i_must_talk_about_this_white_men/

Another gem from this 100% authentic (((((WOMAN))))) :lul: :lul:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/k1tnxv/as_an_asian_woman_i_must_talk_about_this_white_men/gdrnfux/

Every other day when i go out I see noodlewhores with non-Asian males. In fact, I see more noodlewhores with non-Asian males than noodlewhores WITH Asian males.

How there aren't very frequent mass shootings in CA from ricecels even surprises me sometimes. But then again I know. We are so used to it because we are a relatively small minority stuck in a white Anglo nation with supremacist attitudes (call it protestant self righteousness or American exceptionalism whatever, it is still some form of mindset or ideology with the underpinning motive to preserve white male supremacy + sexual dominance)

Cho Seung Hui was a fucking legend rofl. 32 kills in the American mid-west. Love it. Society just doesn't give a rats ass about Asian men. We aren't taken serious because we look like boys and have no SMV whatsoever. We are sexless nerds for the most part and non-Asian males very often lust for our women and get their way. We are often physically bullied by non-Asian males in public places like bars, nightclubs, trains, or the workspace. And shown very little compassion or mercy.

20070418__BN18ChoSeungHuiGun.jpg

Last edited:
Obviously a larp
Cho Seung Hui was a fucking legend rofl. 32 kills in the American mid-west. Love it. Society just doesn't give a rats ass about Asian men. We aren't taken serious because we look like boys and have no SMV whatsoever. We are sexless nerds for the most part and non-Asian males very often lust for our women and get their way. We are often physically bullied by non-Asian males in public places like bars, nightclubs, trains, or the workspace. And shown very little compassion or mercy.

Hui was 6feet, he just needed to finish STEMaxing and import a noodlewhore

honestly imagine dedicating your whole soyddit account to ethnonationalist subs like r/sino or r/azn to hate pinkos
all post are about this, no one post is about another topic
white people live rent free in asian heads
and it's probably ricecel larp