Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ricecel Manifesto

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos
Ricecel living in Southwest Indiana. Chinese father. Filipina mother. Father died when I was 10. White stepfather came into the picture 2 years later, along with his alcohol and abuse problems. Only Ricecel living in my town. Currently still living with my parents as long as I give half of my income to them as rent.

Physical Stats: Age: 36. Height: 5'4 (last annual doctor's appointment 4 months ago). Weight: 129 lbs. with 15% Body Fat as of writing (via FitBit Scale). Was 127 at my annual checkup. Wrist Circumference: 6 in. measured with measuring tape. Dick (Length x Girth): 3 in. x 3 in. measured with measuring tape. Job: Wal-Mart Cashier.

Can't grow any facial hair. Have the Asian bucktooth overbite. If you don't know what that is, google any Chinese Exclusion Act cartoon back then in the 1880-90s. My family never had the money to get me braces. Voicecel bc my voice sounds gay and with a heavy lisp due to the way my lower face is developed (also recorded my own voice to verify). Eyelid height approx. 1/8 of an inch measured with a measuring tape. Flat nose. Receding hairline AND bald spot. Crow's feet and dark circles. Developing wrinkles on forehead.

Sex stats: Kissless & Touchless. Never went to high school parties (never invited because who would lol) or dances (forget prom; not that anyone would accept my prom request or anyone would dance with me at HS dances). Went to community college. Never attended any college party. I never had a girl grind her ass on me, so I don't even know what another foid's ass feels like (forget tits). In fact, my parents never kissed me on the cheek as far as I remember, not even as a young boy (maybe as a baby but even that is debatable. Can't ask my mother now because she doesn't talk to me anymore).

Dating stats: None. Zero. Zip. Used Tinder for 5 years. Bumble for 3. No Tinder or Bumble matches within 100 (Tinder) or 250 (Bumble) miles of my home. No Tinder matches even with Passport, or Bumble matches with Travel, even in "Asian enclaves" like San Francisco, Los Angeles, and NYC. My mother is Filipina, and tried putting my Tinder Passport in Manila, Davao, and Cebu (no luck because duh), and tried other Asian countries like Bangkok, Shanghai, and Seoul. No matches. I even have a pic with a dog on it because every single fucking dating article says having that pic increases your chances of matching, but I'm pretty sure all the women around me think I'm just prepping it for a meal or some shit.

My only delusional cope: I try to find self-esteem going on cam sites. Some tell me I'm handsome, but when I ask honestly what they think of me, they go "average" 5/10, which translates to 0/10 because cam models prop your self-esteem up to keep you coming back and visiting and spending money on you. This is the only thing going for me right now, but shit is expensive. Yes. It's gotten to THAT point.

I cope and try to be positive and say positive things to myself. Try to engage politically, socially, etc. I try to help others out if they have questions. However, how can you be confident and positive when LITERALLY EVERYONE IN THE WORLD THINKS YOU'RE UGLY AND MASK IT AND SAY YOU'RE "CUTE" IN ORDER TO MAKE NOT ME, but THEM FEEL BETTER??

I'm angry. I'm hurt. This world is so cruel. I wish Asian men were sex symbols in Hollywood and entertainment, but that means another race would be left out, and as someone who tries to have a pure heart, I don't want other races to suffer the hurt I'm going through. Is this the burden put on me? To carry this enormous weight so others can be sexually free?

"But riceronicel, there's always someone out there for you!"

FUCK YOU AND ANYONE WHO DARES SAY THAT TO MY FACE. THAT'S JUST FOIDS' WAY OF TELLING ME THAT I'M NOT GOOD FOR THEM. IF THERE'S "SOMEONE" OUT THERE, THEN WHY don't YOU MAKE AN EFFORT YOU FUCKING FOID?!?!

Every day I go on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, or any other social media platform, all I see are Stacys dating white, black, or Hispanic Chads or Normies. You NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, see ANY, I repeat, ANY Stacy even be IMPLIED, let alone SEEN, in a PLATONIC pic together with a RICE, let alone these social media platforms EVER PROMOTE IT. FORGET RELATIONSHIPS. FORGET MARRIAGES. FORGET FAMILIES.

I'm convinced of something that sounds outrageous to the conventional mind, but I can't help but think this is extremely true. There must be a reason why Hollywood celebrities, entertainers, and supermodels/IG models never have relationships with ANY Asian man (let alone interracial relationships involving Asian men), even the Changs. It's definitely not that they're unavailable, which makes ZERO sense because Los Angeles, the Chad/Stacy entertainment capital of the world and No. 1 destination for all IG Chads/Stacys, has one of the highest concentrations of Rice men in the USA, AND they earn on average a higher income than any other race in the ENTIRE country. My theory? It's because being seen with a Rice is a MARKETING/SPONSORSHIP KILLER. You're seen holding hands with a Rice and that shit gets posted on TMZ? Get ready to lose sponsorships, fans, and revenue. You think I'm crazy? Look what the fuck happened to Lorde. She dated a 2/10 Rice with no jaw or chin and everyone mocked her for it. Even Tyler the Creator thought the entire thing was fucking hilarious. Her music career withered out. They broke up, but by that point it was too late for her. Her career was shot and she has been thrown back into obscurity and irrelevancy. We haven't seen her around since.

It makes me SO ANGRY that these so many of these foids LOVE Rice culture, the "peacefulness," "harmony," "food," of which they only like Japanese hibachi and sushi, Chinese take-out, and maybe one or two select dishes from Korea, Thailand, and Vietnam, and other boo hoo shit like dragons and coconut trees, but hate the men that live there, provide for the culture, and keep it alive until their dying breath. Every Stacy loves a man who can cook because she has no ability to do anything herself...unless it's a hibachi chef, then these Stacy's love the skills and food but not the chef. Same with a sushi chef. I mean let's be honest. When's the last time you heard any foid say they want to have loving intercourse with a HIBACHI/SUSHI CHEF? NEVER. NEVER. NEVER. Everyone likes a badass samurai, but the only samurai the west knows? WHEN TOM FUCKING CRUISE WAS ON IT. What? You think foids want to go gaga for Ken Watanabe? Donnie Yen? Yeah, fuck off. Everyone thinks a karate master is cool. Ever heard anyone want to have sex with one? FUCK NO.

LMAO what, you think that K-Pop gay shit group BTS is changing the scene for ricecels like me? First off, no offense, but have you seen their fans? They are the same stereotypical foids who get bullied for being ugly and fat, and so find refuge in anime and K-Pop. Not even Beckys like K-Pop. They are usually smelly fucking land whales that are into that shit. If, god forbid, a Stacy is into BTS/K-Pop, then she hides it from her friends so she doesn't lose popularity. Stacy's in their high school years like One Direction, Justin Bieber, Shawn Mendes, or some white country singer like Kenny Chesney, Jason Aldean, or Florida Georgia Line (where I'm from anyway). If it's a celebrity/high-profile Stacy showing love to them, like Camila Cabello, then it's not because they're genuinely attracted to Rice, but because the BTS fanbase is one of the most active on the Internet, so it's solely for cross fandom and revenue. Nothing more. Even the "most popular" Rice group out here getting BETABUXXED. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?! LOLOL you think Camila Cabello fawning over BTS when a Chad like Shawn Mendes is at her beck and call? Fuck no. That's why she chose the white Chad over a gay rice e-boy group.

Oh, you think that shitty rom-com Asian movie Crazy Rich Asians will help me? First off, Hollywood has indirectly told me that full Rice are never good enough for the big screen. That's why they cast a fucking hapa Chang as the fucking lead. The hapa with numerous white features. You don't believe me? Open 2 tabs on your browser. The first one, google "Asian man." The second, google "Henry Golding," and then tell me if he looks like a Rice.

Even then, tell me the last time some non-Asian bitch fell head over heels for Henry Golding. I'll wait. He was named People's Sexiest Man Alive so the magazines could fill a racial quota, not because he's actually good-looking lololol fuck no. And then you sit and think any foid will fall for a fucking full 100% RICE?! NOPE.

And the worst part? These Stacys don't even hate us openly. They act indifferent on the outside but despise us with the burning desire of a thousand suns in their hearts. That's the worst part. I wish they would just be unfiltered and say Asian men are butt fuck ugly and would never want to even be in the same hemisphere as them, that we're sexless and never deserve to reproduce with them. But this world of political correctness prevents everyone from telling their deepest, darkest feelings. This is the media's way to keep us down. Because if the true thoughts came out, then there would probably be some similar movement to a Black Lives Matter and by that point media cannot afford to ignore us. Hence, to keep us down in the well of sexless hell, they're quiet about it. Never talk about it. Thus, we don't exist in the mind of the foid, and our issues will never be talked about.

Sometimes I wish the West went to war with the East. At least our population and future generations would be saved from the embarrassment everyone else gives us. China has a surplus of men as a result of the disastrous one-child policy implemented by the Chinese government many decades ago. At least many will die with the idea of fighting for their country instead of dying alone having never touched the hand of a foid. Japan has 50 and 60 year old virgins everywhere now, decreasing their population, all because of what? The unrealistic expectation the foids over there have of their own men. Korea, unless you go under the knife to looksmax, you will be forever sexless. Filipinas only love white men, and so do all SEA countries. There's a reason why that dumb show 90 Day Fiance has a fat whitey named Ed with a no neck syndrome getting a filipina girl and you never see any Rice in ANY reality TV show in the west.

We have very similar statistics (I am Korean, one year younger, and one inch taller). Do you hate noodles (the "people", not the food) as much as I do? Thanks.

My only delusional cope: I try to find self-esteem going on cam sites. Some tell me I'm handsome, but when I ask honestly what they think of me, they go "average" 5/10, which translates to 0/10 because cam models prop your self-esteem up to keep you coming back and visiting and spending money on you. This is the only thing going for me right now, but shit is expensive. Yes. It's gotten to THAT point.
Stop paying camgirls.

Try your luck in China

Try your luck in China
Even china foids want a man at least 5'9 and fair skinned. In China height is associated with status and fair skin with cleanliness/wealth. At 5'4 OP will be invisible to them.

We have very similar statistics (I am Korean, one year younger, and one inch taller). Do you hate noodles (the "people", not the food) as much as I do? Thanks.

Fucking hate noodles, especially if they denounce us Ricecels in order to climb the fucking ladder. That's some bullshit. Female privilege if I ever saw one.
Stop paying camgirls.

Easier said than done, especially if even your mother thinks you're so ugly she won't even talk to you. I'm almost glad i wear a mask because at least people won't see how hideous my lower face is.
Try your luck in China

I've heard whispers that Northeast Chinese have Changs over 6' all over the fucking place. I know I can't even fucking find love there!
Even china foids want a man at least 5'9 and fair skinned. In China height is associated with status and fair skin with cleanliness/wealth. At 5'4 OP will be invisible to them.

EXACTLY MY POINT. Height is associated with status. Same with skin. My skin is more on the darker side (my parents were born in the southeastern part of China, so much closer to the skin complexion of Vietnamese, Laotian, and Cambodian) so people in Asia think I'm poor because of the color of my skin. Add to that I'm a fucking shortcel. I'm nothing to even my own people. I'm doomed.

Last edited:
>Literal caricature truecel
>Lives in the FagNited States of Fuckmerica, where LDAR is enforced by not allowing prostitution
JFL @ Godbelievers

>Literal caricature truecel
>Lives in the FagNited States of Fuckmerica, where LDAR is enforced by not allowing prostitution
JFL @ Godbelievers

I am not a truecel. I'm beyond a truecel. I have never even touched another woman that has not been my own mother, who hates me. There should be a word for that, like supertruecel?

Prostitution needs to be legalized asap. So much pent up stress would be relieved and we also would have less angry incels out there, and overall would create a better society.

Fuck religion. Apparently I have the love of a deity that I cannot see, hear, or feel, but the love of a foid? NOPE.

Welcome brocel!
No Tinder matches even with Passport, or Bumble matches with Travel, even in "Asian enclaves" like San Francisco, Los Angeles, and NYC.
You are more likely to find a foid in indiana than those areas, especially SF since foids(rice/curry) hate their own men to the point of actively avoiding them (socially) unless they are chang/chadpreet.
You're only hope is a green card whore or single mom(cucking).

we're all gonna end up like you at 36, I'm 29 and I can relate to so much regarding your past. Hell, while reading your post I felt like I was reading an autobiography of myself, I'm just surprised you haven't roped by now, because I sure as hell will commit suicide before I turn 40

Welcome brocel!

You are more likely to find a foid in indiana than those areas, especially SF since foids(rice/curry) hate their own men to the point of actively avoiding them (socially) unless they are chang/chadpreet.
You're only hope is a green card whore or single mom(cucking).

Thank you! Glad to be in a community where we can vent our frustrations. Can't go anywhere without being constantly mocked in other places. This place is home.

I thought I had hope that maybe ONE foid would think me worthy. I was dead wrong. I wished I joined here and heard your advice earlier. I'm doomed.
we're all gonna end up like you at 36, I'm 29 and I can relate to so much regarding your past. Hell, while reading your post I felt like I was reading an autobiography of myself, I'm just surprised you haven't roped by now, because I sure as hell will commit suicide before I turn 40

I'm honestly surprised why I'm still here. I probably would have if I didn't find this community.

brutal tbh brocel. I am not rice but I am a curry Muslim so foids and stormfrontcels are open about their hatred of me.

brutal tbh brocel. I am not rice but I am a curry Muslim so foids and stormfrontcels are open about their hatred of me.

I am envious of you. Parents arranging marriages is still a thing in many curry cultures. Feel like as long as you make enough money you can find someone. Rice don't have that luxury.

Fucking brutal. Only read the first 4 paras so far but will bookmark and read rest tomorrow. Truecel so far

I am envious of you. Parents arranging marriages is still a thing in many curry cultures. Feel like as long as you make enough money you can find someone. Rice don't have that luxury.
tbh we all want what we cant have
I still get stopped at airports because of how I look and my name
My mom once got shouted at to go back to her country when she was in a subway because she was wearing niqab, we aren’t even American citizens we were just tourists
Brutal ethnicpill

I wish it was 5'9
foids are saying 180cm (5'11) or you're worthless trash

I wish it was 5'9
foids are saying 180cm (5'11) or you're worthless trash

Foids in Asia have that. Look at this shit: http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20091113000069

To everyone who told me "hEiGhT dOeSn'T mAtTeR", WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ARTICLE THEN YOU FUCKS?!?!

DIRECT FUCKING QUOTE: "I don't like short men. Height is competitiveness these days, and I think short men are losers. Men should be at least 180 cm tall."

She only got burned because she publicy said what all foids and Chads think deep inside themselves.

It's even worse in the west. Tinder foids state no swiping right unless over 6', and that's fucking NORMAL over here.

We shortcels are doomed.
tbh we all want what we cant have
I still get stopped at airports because of how I look and my name
My mom once got shouted at to go back to her country when she was in a subway because she was wearing niqab, we aren’t even American citizens we were just tourists
Brutal ethnicpill

I'm sorry brocel. you are right. we all want what we can't have.

I wish everyone realized that and people were more accepting with what we all already have. Then we wouldn't be incel in the first place, as foids would see our needs and fulfill them.

Foids in Asia have that. Look at this shit: http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20091113000069

To everyone who told me "hEiGhT dOeSn'T mAtTeR", WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ARTICLE THEN YOU FUCKS?!?!

DIRECT FUCKING QUOTE: "I don't like short men. Height is competitiveness these days, and I think short men are losers. Men should be at least 180 cm tall."

She only got burned because she publicy said what all foids and Chads think deep inside themselves.

It's even worse in the west. Tinder foids state no swiping right unless over 6', and that's fucking NORMAL over here.

We shortcels are doomed.

I'm sorry brocel. you are right. we all want what we can't have.

I wish everyone realized that and people were more accepting with what we all already have. Then we wouldn't be incel in the first place, as foids would see our needs and fulfill them.
Fucking brutal shit man, further more as an Asian we have even more disadvantages especially when it comes to noodlewhores, if our race doesn't want to fucking date us then let's not even think about others.

Fucking brutal shit man, further more as an Asian we have even more disadvantages especially when it comes to noodlewhores, if our race doesn't want to fucking date us then let's not even think about others.

That's what I'm saying! If our OWN race won't even THINK about looking at us, then what hope do we have with other races? NONE. Absolutely NONE. We ricecels are doomed for all eternity. LDAR. Find some way to cope. Go your own way. Fuck the world.

Physical Stats: Age: 36. Height: 5'4 (last annual doctor's appointment 4 months ago). Weight: 129 lbs. with 15% Body Fat as of writing (via FitBit Scale). Was 127 at my annual checkup. Wrist Circumference: 6 in. measured with measuring tape. Dick (Length x Girth): 3 in. x 3 in. measured with measuring tape. Job: Wal-Mart Cashier.
Those are some harsh stats. I'm sorry riceanon

Ricecel living in Southwest Indiana. Chinese father. Filipina mother. Father died when I was 10. White stepfather came into the picture 2 years later, along with his alcohol and abuse problems. Only Ricecel living in my town. Currently still living with my parents as long as I give half of my income to them as rent.

Can't grow any facial hair. Have the Asian bucktooth overbite. If you don't know what that is, google any Chinese Exclusion Act cartoon back then in the 1880-90s. My family never had the money to get me braces. Voicecel bc my voice sounds gay and with a heavy lisp due to the way my lower face is developed (also recorded my own voice to verify). Eyelid height approx. 1/8 of an inch measured with a measuring tape. Flat nose. Receding hairline AND bald spot. Crow's feet and dark circles. Developing wrinkles on forehead.

Sex stats: Kissless & Touchless. Never went to high school parties (never invited because who would lol) or dances (forget prom; not that anyone would accept my prom request or anyone would dance with me at HS dances). Went to community college. Never attended any college party. I never had a girl grind her ass on me, so I don't even know what another foid's ass feels like (forget tits). In fact, my parents never kissed me on the cheek as far as I remember, not even as a young boy (maybe as a baby but even that is debatable. Can't ask my mother now because she doesn't talk to me anymore).

Dating stats: None. Zero. Zip. Used Tinder for 5 years. Bumble for 3. No Tinder or Bumble matches within 100 (Tinder) or 250 (Bumble) miles of my home. No Tinder matches even with Passport, or Bumble matches with Travel, even in "Asian enclaves" like San Francisco, Los Angeles, and NYC. My mother is Filipina, and tried putting my Tinder Passport in Manila, Davao, and Cebu (no luck because duh), and tried other Asian countries like Bangkok, Shanghai, and Seoul. No matches. I even have a pic with a dog on it because every single fucking dating article says having that pic increases your chances of matching, but I'm pretty sure all the women around me think I'm just prepping it for a meal or some shit.

I cope and try to be positive and say positive things to myself. Try to engage politically, socially, etc. I try to help others out if they have questions. However, how can you be confident and positive when LITERALLY EVERYONE IN THE WORLD THINKS YOU'RE UGLY AND MASK IT AND SAY YOU'RE "CUTE" IN ORDER TO MAKE NOT ME, but THEM FEEL BETTER??

I'm angry. I'm hurt. This world is so cruel. I wish Asian men were sex symbols in Hollywood and entertainment, but that means another race would be left out, and as someone who tries to have a pure heart, I don't want other races to suffer the hurt I'm going through. Is this the burden put on me? To carry this enormous weight so others can be sexually free?

"But riceronicel, there's always someone out there for you!"

FUCK YOU AND ANYONE WHO DARES SAY THAT TO MY FACE. THAT'S JUST FOIDS' WAY OF TELLING ME THAT I'M NOT GOOD FOR THEM. IF THERE'S "SOMEONE" OUT THERE, THEN WHY don't YOU MAKE AN EFFORT YOU FUCKING FOID?!?!

Every day I go on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, or any other social media platform, all I see are Stacys dating white, black, or Hispanic Chads or Normies. You NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, see ANY, I repeat, ANY Stacy even be IMPLIED, let alone SEEN, in a PLATONIC pic together with a RICE, let alone these social media platforms EVER PROMOTE IT. FORGET RELATIONSHIPS. FORGET MARRIAGES. FORGET FAMILIES.

I'm convinced of something that sounds outrageous to the conventional mind, but I can't help but think this is extremely true. There must be a reason why Hollywood celebrities, entertainers, and supermodels/IG models never have relationships with ANY Asian man (let alone interracial relationships involving Asian men), even the Changs. It's definitely not that they're unavailable, which makes ZERO sense because Los Angeles, the Chad/Stacy entertainment capital of the world and No. 1 destination for all IG Chads/Stacys, has one of the highest concentrations of Rice men in the USA, AND they earn on average a higher income than any other race in the ENTIRE country. My theory? It's because being seen with a Rice is a MARKETING/SPONSORSHIP KILLER. You're seen holding hands with a Rice and that shit gets posted on TMZ? Get ready to lose sponsorships, fans, and revenue. You think I'm crazy? Look what the fuck happened to Lorde. She dated a 2/10 Rice with no jaw or chin and everyone mocked her for it. Even Tyler the Creator thought the entire thing was fucking hilarious. Her music career withered out. They broke up, but by that point it was too late for her. Her career was shot and she has been thrown back into obscurity and irrelevancy. We haven't seen her around since.

It makes me SO ANGRY that these so many of these foids LOVE Rice culture, the "peacefulness," "harmony," "food," of which they only like Japanese hibachi and sushi, Chinese take-out, and maybe one or two select dishes from Korea, Thailand, and Vietnam, and other boo hoo shit like dragons and coconut trees, but hate the men that live there, provide for the culture, and keep it alive until their dying breath. Every Stacy loves a man who can cook because she has no ability to do anything herself...unless it's a hibachi chef, then these Stacy's love the skills and food but not the chef. Same with a sushi chef. I mean let's be honest. When's the last time you heard any foid say they want to have loving intercourse with a HIBACHI/SUSHI CHEF? NEVER. NEVER. NEVER. Everyone likes a badass samurai, but the only samurai the west knows? WHEN TOM FUCKING CRUISE WAS ON IT. What? You think foids want to go gaga for Ken Watanabe? Donnie Yen? Yeah, fuck off. Everyone thinks a karate master is cool. Ever heard anyone want to have sex with one? FUCK NO.

LMAO what, you think that K-Pop gay shit group BTS is changing the scene for ricecels like me? First off, no offense, but have you seen their fans? They are the same stereotypical foids who get bullied for being ugly and fat, and so find refuge in anime and K-Pop. Not even Beckys like K-Pop. They are usually smelly fucking land whales that are into that shit. If, god forbid, a Stacy is into BTS/K-Pop, then she hides it from her friends so she doesn't lose popularity. Stacy's in their high school years like One Direction, Justin Bieber, Shawn Mendes, or some white country singer like Kenny Chesney, Jason Aldean, or Florida Georgia Line (where I'm from anyway). If it's a celebrity/high-profile Stacy showing love to them, like Camila Cabello, then it's not because they're genuinely attracted to Rice, but because the BTS fanbase is one of the most active on the Internet, so it's solely for cross fandom and revenue. Nothing more. Even the "most popular" Rice group out here getting BETABUXXED. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?! LOLOL you think Camila Cabello fawning over BTS when a Chad like Shawn Mendes is at her beck and call? Fuck no. That's why she chose the white Chad over a gay rice e-boy group.

Oh, you think that shitty rom-com Asian movie Crazy Rich Asians will help me? First off, Hollywood has indirectly told me that full Rice are never good enough for the big screen. That's why they cast a fucking hapa Chang as the fucking lead. The hapa with numerous white features. You don't believe me? Open 2 tabs on your browser. The first one, google "Asian man." The second, google "Henry Golding," and then tell me if he looks like a Rice.

Even then, tell me the last time some non-Asian bitch fell head over heels for Henry Golding. I'll wait. He was named People's Sexiest Man Alive so the magazines could fill a racial quota, not because he's actually good-looking lololol fuck no. And then you sit and think any foid will fall for a fucking full 100% RICE?! NOPE.

And the worst part? These Stacys don't even hate us openly. They act indifferent on the outside but despise us with the burning desire of a thousand suns in their hearts. That's the worst part. I wish they would just be unfiltered and say Asian men are butt fuck ugly and would never want to even be in the same hemisphere as them, that we're sexless and never deserve to reproduce with them. But this world of political correctness prevents everyone from telling their deepest, darkest feelings. This is the media's way to keep us down. Because if the true thoughts came out, then there would probably be some similar movement to a Black Lives Matter and by that point media cannot afford to ignore us. Hence, to keep us down in the well of sexless hell, they're quiet about it. Never talk about it. Thus, we don't exist in the mind of the foid, and our issues will never be talked about.

Sometimes I wish the West went to war with the East. At least our population and future generations would be saved from the embarrassment everyone else gives us. China has a surplus of men as a result of the disastrous one-child policy implemented by the Chinese government many decades ago. At least many will die with the idea of fighting for their country instead of dying alone having never touched the hand of a foid. Japan has 50 and 60 year old virgins everywhere now, decreasing their population, all because of what? The unrealistic expectation the foids over there have of their own men. Korea, unless you go under the knife to looksmax, you will be forever sexless. Filipinas only love white men, and so do all SEA countries. There's a reason why that dumb show 90 Day Fiance has a fat whitey named Ed with a no neck syndrome getting a filipina girl and you never see any Rice in ANY reality TV show in the west.

Why do you think the media determines what women find attractive?

Even if the media promoted asian males like crazy, the tallest and whitest looking ones would be considered the sexiest.

And then we're right back where we started.

Good post. My condolences. Your mother must have a bad taste of men (like most women). All humans should die.

Thank fucking god I’m not asian

you make a good point about women rejecting asian men as a way to preserve their social status. whether it improves or hurts ones social status is irrelevant to to the question of women’s primal attracted to asian men.

I propose that the reason Asians are almost universally incel in the west (completely universally if you don’t count tall hapa Chang’s with white features that barely look asian), more so than their genes warrant, is because of their reputation for nonviolence, passiveness, being meek nerds, etc. you are seen as something between male and female, adult and child, but not quite grown man... it is a handicap that Asians can not afford on account of their sub-par SMV values relative to whites. You belong to a left-shifted SMV distribution bell curve. But I’d say objectively, Asians are no worse looking than Hispanics or blacks, on average. But Hispanics and blacks get far more pussy than you guys do. Certainly your looks alone doesn’t warrant the degree of loneliness and sexual rejection you guys experience.

(And obv I’m not asian so I cannot know for sure, it’s just a feeling I have)

if you guys could somehow develop a reputation for violence, costly as it may be, I’m sure you’ll be rewarded with sex and be taken far more seriously/respected.. It’s the reason incel/normie-tier niggers slay in the west. Their SMV niche is being primal, feral, Impulsive violent beasts of the jungle who exist and survive outside the standard system and follow only the rules of the jungle.

be more like niggers tbh. There is no higher ROI sexual strategy (barring surgery) than violencemaxxing. All women, without exception, respond to violence with submission. And men respect the violently capable, because they fear the consequences of disrespecting the violently capable. Be violent = men respect you, girls have sex with you.

I don’t have a practical method for you to go from meek sexual non-entity to violent warrior/slayer, but if you could flip a switch and wake up tomorrow in a world where Asians have a reputation for violence, I think most of your problems would be solved and you’d be on equal footing (sexually) with Hispanics and blacks. Not quite with whites, but far better off than before. Sexually visible vs invisible

This would help Asians Generally, doubtful it would help you specifically though.. At 5’4” microdick balding oldcel, nothing can save you.

Last edited:
That's what I'm saying! If our OWN race won't even THINK about looking at us, then what hope do we have with other races? NONE. Absolutely NONE. We ricecels are doomed for all eternity. LDAR. Find some way to cope. Go your own way. Fuck the world.
I think other races females hate us slightly less than noodlewhores do.
I get a lot more looks of disgust and nausea from Asian foids when I look in their general direction than I do with other foids.

The last time I went to get boba, the noodle behind the counter was so disgusted by my height and race she forgot to give me a straw,
so I said "May I have a straw please," and she basically threw it in my face.

Few are aware of the deep existential pain that ricecels feel; it's a feeling of betrayal and sorrow most incels will never know.

Last edited:
based blackpilled trucel, this site needs more of those who are awakened to the blackpill and less chad larpers
on the other hand my condolences, I hope that you will find a cope that alleviates the pain soon, no one deserves to be betrayed by destiny.

if you guys could somehow develop a reputation for violence, costly as it may be, I’m sure you’ll be rewarded with sex and be taken far more seriously/respected.. It’s the reason incel/normie-tier niggers slay in the west. Their SMV niche is being primal, feral, Impulsive violent beasts of the jungle who exist and survive outside the standard system and follow only the rules of the jungle.

be more like niggers tbh. There is no higher ROI sexual strategy (barring surgery) than violencemaxxing. All women, without exception, respond to violence with submission. And men respect the violently capable, because they fear the consequences of disrespecting the violently capable. Be violent = men respect you, girls have sex with you.

I don’t have a practical method for you to go from meek sexual non-entity to violent warrior/slayer, but if you could flip a switch and wake up tomorrow in a world where Asians have a reputation for violence, I think most of your problems would be solved and you’d be on equal footing (sexually) with Hispanics and blacks. Not quite with whites, but far better off than before. Sexually visible vs invisible

This would help Asians Generally, doubtful it would help you specifically though.. At 5’4” microdick balding oldcel, nothing can save you.

It's hard to develop a reputation for violence when you're built like a preteen girl. When I was in high school, a lot of the asians there did imitate black people, even developing "gangs," listening to rap, and speaking ebonics, but I don't think anyone took it seriously. There was too much of a gulf between how they looked and how they acted, although it probably worked to some degree for the rare non-ectomorphs.

You're definitely right about bottom of the barrel non-asian women liking k-pop. Just look at the ladies who like BTS's posts on social media. 1/10 or 2/10 white foids. I have never in my life seen an average looking becky or a really attractive stacy that was highly into asian culture.

As for you trying tinder and moving location to SF. LMAO sorry but SF is the worst place in the world for a ricecel. Even Chang's struggle real hard here.
No amount of maxxing of any sort of any kind can save Asian men in the anglo west. Its specifically an anglo thing. I found western european and european women in general very open to Asian men. And don't even get me started on poland and eastern europe lol. My reasoning behind this is europeans are generally more civilized, cultured, and effeminate compared to their anglo counterparts. In the anglosphere, masculinity means violence. Asians actually have an incredible propensity for violence and cruelty far moreso than europeans but when war is not happening, are very retrained and civilized.

I'm 30 years old but have met lots of foreign tourists here in SF within the past several years. You'll find that latin american and european women are open to asian men. As for Anglos, I swear it with my life, Anglo women are the enemy of all Asian men including indian/middle eastern.

Last edited:
Do you look generic Korean or not? I mean, some Koreans (not kpopmaxxed) are the closest thing to a Chang pheontype, and have among the best chance over say, SEA counterpart.

@riceronicel

I'm sorry to hear this, I heard you say your lower face is poorly developed, can you explain how?

Those are some harsh stats. I'm sorry riceanon

This community is my final cope tbh. If I can't find solace here then it's over.
Why do you think the media determines what women find attractive?

Even if the media promoted asian males like crazy, the tallest and whitest looking ones would be considered the sexiest.

And then we're right back where we started.

You're right. There's a reason why Asians LIVING IN ASIA find white people EXPONENTIALLY more attractive. There's a reason why countries like the Philippines LOVE white people more than their own. It's BRUTAL.
Good post. My condolences. Your mother must have a bad taste of men (like most women). All humans should die.

Thank you good sir. My mother has a terrible taste in men. She sees someone who is white and she is doing everything she can to ride him.
Thank fucking god I’m not asian

you make a good point about women rejecting asian men as a way to preserve their social status. whether it improves or hurts ones social status is irrelevant to to the question of women’s primal attracted to asian men.

I propose that the reason Asians are almost universally incel in the west (completely universally if you don’t count tall hapa Chang’s with white features that barely look asian), more so than their genes warrant, is because of their reputation for nonviolence, passiveness, being meek nerds, etc. you are seen as something between male and female, adult and child, but not quite grown man... it is a handicap that Asians can not afford on account of their sub-par SMV values relative to whites. You belong to a left-shifted SMV distribution bell curve. But I’d say objectively, Asians are no worse looking than Hispanics or blacks, on average. But Hispanics and blacks get far more pussy than you guys do. Certainly your looks alone doesn’t warrant the degree of loneliness and sexual rejection you guys experience.

(And obv I’m not asian so I cannot know for sure, it’s just a feeling I have)

I am envious of you. I wish that I was any race BUT Rice.

We are universally incel across the world. Only reason Rice get foids in Asia is because there's not enough whites in Asia. Period. If there was a migration of whites to Asia, Rice would get mogged left and right. No question about it. We are known to be complete pussies. There are numerous videos from China with rice foids beating the shit out of their counterparts, and we're too pussy to do anything about it. We're too pussy to stand up for ourselves, for our integrity and dignity (not that we had much to begin with).

Rice are on the fence, you're right. Not enough to be a man, but not enough to be a child. We're smack in the middle and foids don't know how to deal with us. I disagree with blacks and hispanics as equal as Rice. We are WAY worse. We have NO ONE in western entertainment to make foids' pussies wet. Ask any foid who they want to fuck from most to least. It would go white, hispanic, black, and Asian. Every time. Their SMV is also high because 1) their counterpart foids don't hate them like the Rice foids do to us, and 2) Entertainment. You see black and hispanic men in romance and dating reality shows, TV shows, movies, etc. You have foids drooling over Michael B. Jordan and Chris Brown, and artists like Bad Bunny are bringing the SMV of Hispanics up significantly. Chances are, no foid knows what the fuck that gay shit BTS is, and if a foid admits they like it, they are considered an outcast and lose friends automatically.

It's all good. I encourage objective criticism. I'm not a PC pussy like all these pink hat foids.

Rice definitely need to stand up for themselves. If they get bullied in school, they need to punch back and take punches. At least foids would know he's not a complete utter pussy. And also exposure. Mexican cartels and black gangs are everywhere in movies, TV, and Netflix. No one knows what the fuck the Cambodian Crips are doing in Long Beach bc no one cares. They're violent as fuck too, but they get no exposure so no one knows.

Me personally, nothing will help me now. I will forever live knowing I will be a supertruecel.
I think other races females hate us slightly less than noodlewhores do.
I get a lot more looks of disgust and nausea from Asian foids when I look in their general direction than I do with other foids.

The last time I went to get boba, the noodle behind the counter was so disgusted by my height and race she forgot to give me a straw,
so I said "May I have a straw please," and she basically threw it in my face.

Few are aware of the deep existential pain that ricecels feel; it's a feeling of betrayal and sorrow most incels will never know.

No they hate us just as much, if not more. They just hide it very well. Trust me on that one. They don't want to come out as "racist." But because our foids and we share the same race, they won't be labeled as a racist when they react with disgust when they see us. Rice foids look at us with disgust because Hollywood has indirectly told them we are not good enough, and they must go find someone else.

And man that's so fucking disrespectful. She should have been fired.

And that's why I'm here. To vent my feelings out. To tell other incels here hey, at least you're not a ricecel. Trust me. We are the worst of the worst here. Period.

They only say I'm handsome so they can get more money from me. Nothing more. They would never touch me with a 10 foot pole.

FUCK THAT SONG. AND FUCK THE COMMENTS UNDERNEATH ENCOURAGING THIS TO GET MORE EXPOSURE AND VIEWS.
based blackpilled trucel, this site needs more of those who are awakened to the blackpill and less chad larpers
on the other hand my condolences, I hope that you will find a cope that alleviates the pain soon, no one deserves to be betrayed by destiny.

I really wish we did photo verification for only the mods to see. It should 100% be part of the application. But that's just me.

Last edited:
It's hard to develop a reputation for violence when you're built like a preteen girl. When I was in high school, a lot of the asians there did imitate black people, even developing "gangs," listening to rap, and speaking ebonics, but I don't think anyone took it seriously. There was too much of a gulf between how they looked and how they acted, although it probably worked to some degree for the rare non-ectomorphs.

EXACTLY. No way anyone actually took them seriously. If shit went down, they would have ran out like pussies.
You're definitely right about bottom of the barrel non-asian women liking k-pop. Just look at the ladies who like BTS's posts on social media. 1/10 or 2/10 white foids. I have never in my life seen an average looking becky or a really attractive stacy that was highly into asian culture.

As for you trying tinder and moving location to SF. LMAO sorry but SF is the worst place in the world for a ricecel. Even Chang's struggle real hard here.
No amount of maxxing of any sort of any kind can save Asian men in the anglo west. Its specifically an anglo thing. I found western european and european women in general very open to Asian men. And don't even get me started on poland and eastern europe lol. My reasoning behind this is europeans are generally more civilized, cultured, and effeminate compared to their anglo counterparts. In the anglosphere, masculinity means violence. Asians actually have an incredible propensity for violence and cruelty far moreso than europeans but when war is not happening, are very retrained and civilized.

I'm 30 years old but have met lots of foreign tourists here in SF within the past several years. You'll find that latin american and european women are open to asian men. As for Anglos, I swear it with my life, Anglo women are the enemy of all Asian men including indian/middle eastern.

You are absolutely correct. No Stacy or Becky would even dare like that BTS shit. Even if they did, they would keep it a secret. No way they let this known and sacrifice their own social standing in middle, high school, and college.

I've learned that the hard way. I have stopped swiping in SF. It's the WORST place for ricecels. Chang's definitely struggle there too.

That's why I said I wished there was a war between the east and west. Maybe some ricecels would grow some fucking balls and fight for something.

Yeah if you're a Chang. Reread my stats. You think any Eastern European would even think about glancing in my own direction? Hell to the fucking no.

You are absolutely correct. No Stacy or Becky would even dare like that BTS shit. Even if they did, they would keep it a secret. No way they let this known and sacrifice their own social standing in middle, high school, and college.

I've learned that the hard way. I have stopped swiping in SF. It's the WORST place for ricecels. Chang's definitely struggle there too.

That's why I said I wished there was a war between the east and west. Maybe some ricecels would grow some fucking balls and fight for something.

Yeah if you're a Chang. Reread my stats. You think any Eastern European would even think about glancing in my own direction? Hell to the fucking no.
Do you look generic Korean or not? I mean, some Koreans (not kpopmaxxed) are the closest thing to a Chang pheontype, and have among the best chance over say, SEA counterpart.

@riceronicel

I'm sorry to hear this, I heard you say your lower face is poorly developed, can you explain how?

I have a massive overbite, and an underdeveloped chin (should've originally mentioned I was a chincel too). So I look like a Chinese cartoon from the 1890s. I never got braces either so my teeth are all over the place. It's really awful. I wouldn't even date me. I'm so fucking hideous.

Imagine Mr. Yunioshi in Breakfast at Tiffany's but less jaw and chin.

Last edited:
I really wish we did photo verification for only the mods to see. It should 100% be part of the application. But that's just me.
I think a few have expressed similar sentiments, I would support it if it was implemented

I'm ricecel too, so I feel you. Honestly I think the only hope for us as a race is to take away women's sexual freedom. We will never be their first choice, our phenotype is just too small (both in height and frame) and effeminate to be sexually attractive. Especially now that we're forced to compete with other races who mog us in every way possible.

Well written.
Especially the part where you said we have to carry this burden to make others free sexually.
That's how it is, we are born as slaves and we want to be free

Welcome newricecel, BRUTAL and relatable story. I would have roped already if I had a shitty huwhite stepdad. There isn't much hope for you, I hope you do something about it someday

A heartbreaking read - very well written. Moneymax/betabux is the only path open to most rice, maybe you can pull it off too even at this age: you seem high IQ. At any rate, sounds like you need some major changes in your life. Please stop simping for camwhores and start saving up money instead. If you are going to pay a whore, you should actually get laid for your money, no exceptions. Of you move to say the Philippines you could be low tier normie at least. Lastly, maybe you'll have some luck in parts of Africa. Worth trying Tinder in Kenya for instance.

I'm ricecel too, so I feel you. Honestly I think the only hope for us as a race is to take away women's sexual freedom. We will never be their first choice, our phenotype is just too small (both in height and frame) and effeminate to be sexually attractive. Especially now that we're forced to compete with other races who mog us in every way possible.

At this point we have no choice but to never reproduce. Who would want us? All Asian foids in Asia are just coping bc they can't get white dick so they can produce offspring that they pray don't have their own features because they hate themselves so much. We Rice have no choice but to go extinct. It is our destiny. Maybe that's why Rice in China and Curry in India have over a billion people? Because subconsciously, the Rice and Curries know the clock is ticking, so they try to reproduce as much as possible? Just a theory.
Well written.
Especially the part where you said we have to carry this burden to make others free sexually.
That's how it is, we are born as slaves and we want to be free

Thank you. I really feel like this is our role in the world. To be the counterargument for white incels who think they have it the worst, so they can say "at least I'm not a rice", or "thank god I'm not rice."
Welcome newricecel, BRUTAL and relatable story. I would have roped already if I had a shitty huwhite stepdad. There isn't much hope for you, I hope you do something about it someday

Stepdad is dying, albeit slowly and painfully. I don't want to pull the plug on him yet I want him to be alive for as long as possible to experience the physical pain, which is nothing but a mustard seed compared to the pain I have been through thanks to him.
A heartbreaking read - very well written. Moneymax/betabux is the only path open to most rice, maybe you can pull it off too even at this age: you seem high IQ. At any rate, sounds like you need some major changes in your life. Please stop simping for camwhores and start saving up money instead. If you are going to pay a whore, you should actually get laid for your money, no exceptions. Of you move to say the Philippines you could be low tier normie at least. Lastly, maybe you'll have some luck in parts of Africa. Worth trying Tinder in Kenya for instance.

Thank you but I disagree your point that I'm high IQ. I'm just well aware of my position in the world, and that is to share my story, or at least save some white black or hispanic incels to maybe have some hope, and to say "at least I'm not a Rice." I guess me simping for camwhores definitely takes several points of my IQ down pretty significantly, but a part of me wants to experience genuine love, someone who can look me in the eyes and say "I love you for the way you are" something I will NEVER get in my entire life. The camwhores gave me a little of that, though not genuine. I could be maybe 1 level above where I stand right now in the United States. However, because we live in such a globalized, connected world, Filipinas know there are much better men and white men out there for them to see, so they would definitely never bother with someone as hideous as me.

Last edited:
Brutal. I'm sorry you've had a hard life.

Your stats are basically identical to mine, except im a curry so its Gigaover for me.

You're story is made for a movie brother, and kudos for being able to see the truth, rice are generally the most blue pilled and deluded, followed by curries, who are low inhib.
Who would you want to play you in the movie btw?

I’m worried that this is what will happen to my rice step brother. He is only 14 but he is entering high school and I fear for him there. He doesnt have bucktooth at least but it is still not looking good

I’m worried that this is what will happen to my rice step brother. He is only 14 but he is entering high school and I fear for him there. He doesnt have bucktooth at least but it is still not looking good
Blackpill your parents and tell them to send him to study abroad in Asia. That's his only hope.

Blackpill your parents and tell them to send him to study abroad in Asia. That's his only hope.
He’s already registered for freshman year at my hs. I decided to take Japanese next year so I’d be in a class with him but thats only 1/7 so I can only watch out for him there

You're story is made for a movie brother, and kudos for being able to see the truth, rice are generally the most blue pilled and deluded, followed by curries, who are low inhib.
Who would you want to play you in the movie btw?

Closest is probably Ken Jeong, as he fits my age right now.

But there is literally no Rice man in Hollywood, so my options are limited.

I also have no time to look for actors in East Asia. Their English is complete shit compared to mine, and no one in the west will welcome him. Fuck that shit.
Your stats are basically identical to mine, except im a curry so its Gigaover for me.

You still have arranged marriages so you have a slightly higher possibility of finding a foid than I do. Meanwhile, China is trying to juggle with the idea of a Two Husband policy, like wtf?!?! We are so fucking cucked it's not even funny.
He’s already registered for freshman year at my hs. I decided to take Japanese next year so I’d be in a class with him but thats only 1/7 so I can only watch out for him there

Good man brocel. I appreciate you. The sooner he swallows the blackpill the better.

I second this. The sooner the better in all scenarios. Either study abroad in Asia or swallow the blackpill and join this forum when living here.

You make fair points but at the same time, you also fail to see why you're wrong about some. Not all K-pop fans are landwhales. I have seen decent-looking Arab bitches, hijab and all, moving to South Korea so they can learn the language because they want a Chang. Why else would a female learn a completely different language that is entirely alien to them? Not to mention the population hate Islam/ic people, but emotions override logic when it comes to females. Also, didn't one of the Kardashians end up cucking her black husband/boyfriend with their Chang-tier bodyguard? The baby has noticeable Asian features that cannot come from a black man. So there you have it. One of the biggest celebrities cucking a black man with an Asian man. And there's also a prominent male Asian porn star who's fucked tons of white females and even at least one big tiddy Middle Eastern female. You can say "But it's just prostitution!" which is definitely true, but in the American porn industry, females get to pick which male they want to "work" with. In the European industry that is not the case which is why you find any Asian males there. There are also white American porn whores that feature in Asian porn productions as well. Willingly. You don't have it as bad as us currycels do - as a collective identity, that is. Personally, if what you said here is completely true, your life is pretty shitty. You got a few years on me considering you are in your 30s and I am in my 20s but at this point that doesn't even matter because I am a permavirgin as well. However I don't have anything backing me up to boost my value. I am a currycel, curries are the laughing stock of the world. If that wasn't enough, the media has demonized my first and foremost identity: that of being Islamic. We are seen as evil oppressors, which in turn makes females of any kind turn away from us. Females that were initially Islamic embrace the media's false teachings and leave the community so they can get dicked down by their white saviors. That leaves us with practically every female actively hating us. So, all things considered, at least there is some positive things to come out of your identity.

You make fair points but at the same time, you also fail to see why you're wrong about some. Not all K-pop fans are landwhales. I have seen decent-looking Arab bitches, hijab and all, moving to South Korea so they can learn the language because they want a Chang. Why else would a female learn a completely different language that is entirely alien to them? Not to mention the population hate Islam/ic people, but emotions override logic when it comes to females. Also, didn't one of the Kardashians end up cucking her black husband/boyfriend with their Chang-tier bodyguard? The baby has noticeable Asian features that cannot come from a black man. So there you have it. One of the biggest celebrities cucking a black man with an Asian man. And there's also a prominent male Asian porn star who's fucked tons of white females and even at least one big tiddy Middle Eastern female. You can say "But it's just prostitution!" which is definitely true, but in the American porn industry, females get to pick which male they want to "work" with. In the European industry that is not the case which is why you find any Asian males there. There are also white American porn whores that feature in Asian porn productions as well. Willingly. You don't have it as bad as us currycels do - as a collective identity, that is. Personally, if what you said here is completely true, your life is pretty shitty. You got a few years on me considering you are in your 30s and I am in my 20s but at this point that doesn't even matter because I am a permavirgin as well. However I don't have anything backing me up to boost my value. I am a currycel, curries are the laughing stock of the world. If that wasn't enough, the media has demonized my first and foremost identity: that of being Islamic. We are seen as evil oppressors, which in turn makes females of any kind turn away from us. Females that were initially Islamic embrace the media's false teachings and leave the community so they can get dicked down by their white saviors. That leaves us with practically every female actively hating us. So, all things considered, at least there is some positive things to come out of your identity.

Good points brocel. I'm currently going through what is effectively a re-awakening period at the moment. Lots of things I thought were indisputable facts are now not so true anymore. I'm still not completely sold on rice being not as bad as curries (as not as many curry foids won't actively shit on their own race at the rate rice foids do, though the numbers are pretty close), and curry foids won't interracially marry with white men at a 50% plus rate.

You are correct about the kpop that foids are going to Korea to find a Gook Chang. However, they are in for a rude ass awakening when they realize that not all Korean gookcels have that plastic surgery and look that they see in kpop videos or movies/tv. Most are pretty fucking gooky and ugly as fuck. Also, this only applies if you are Korean. If you are Chinese or SEA you are shit out of luck.

As for porn, I'm not sure how the porn industry works so I'll take your word for it. That said, we have one retired UK Thai pornstar that lives in Bali now I think, and a Rice porn star that is currently serving a decade in jail because he fucking drugmaxxed and killed his best friend in a car accident.

I still think arranged marriages are pretty dope when it comes to currys. I really wish rice had the same as well, but instead you will see rice foids actively shit on their own men for white cock.

You do have Slumdog Millionaire. I thought that was a good movie, and the lead curry foid is a gigastacy that a curry man ended up with (who is WAY below her looksmatch).

Then again, my mind could change over the course of this week.

i thought i had it bad but wow.

For me it's i just cant work in society. Atleast u have a decent job and get payed (maybe even college degree).

Still some of the most brutal stats i have ever heard of tbh.

How do you cope beside of camgirls(i wont tell you to stop it cause that might be your relieve)

And btw always remember the good looking people of all races have more in common then actual members of their race.
Maybe asians are less represented but still.

Last edited: