Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel trolls African kids, makes them say "I'm a low IQ nigger" in Chinese

Jfl Africans are such retards.

its revenge for this

A8Mb9XQ 460s

Black African kids are probably the worst at reading Chinese which is very difficult to learn. I haven't mastered it and I've literally lived in China.
Brutal. Cause I really look like that tbh. Nigger facial structures with chink eyes
What is your race?

That’s rude to do to little kids. Begs the question why he even went to Africa

Brutal. Cause I really look like that tbh. Nigger facial structures with chink eyes

Are you from Madagascar? When I talked to a guy from there and asked him to describe what it's like there he said "black chinese."

KEK

:lul: :lul: :lul: Idk why people take racism so seriously. Shit like this is in good taste imo

I've seen many videos like that tbh but rofl

Are you from Madagascar? When I talked to a guy from there and asked him to describe what it's like there he said "black chinese."

KEK
Kek if only I was an Asian looking black so I could bbcmaxx and physiquemaxx. No. I'm a black looking ricecel from SEA

Jfl Africans are such retards.
what do you expect from bongoland? we ricecels IQmog the fuck outta them. cant get too far with life and civilization solely on bbc theory alone

they're getting colonized by the chinese

WHole of africa is gonna get GOOKED

they're getting colonized by the chinese

WHole of africa is gonna get GOOKED
Terrible idea tbh, if there are gonna be African-Chinese mixed babies there will be a whole new generation of trucels

Terrible idea tbh, if there are gonna be African-Chinese mixed babies there will be a whole new generation of trucels
Xi Jinping wouldn't care, more slaves to work in iphone factories :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

If a white guy did this then there would be outrage. The truth is nobody cares about racism. Born a hapa and treated like shit? Your problem.