Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel wanted to surprise gf on her birthday

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://www.worldofbuzz.com/man-wan...Onz3l6l05O7rSDBS4pRWXQA2H_aUOJsr3qTchdoYgRE7g

"
The caption accompanying the photos says, “Today is my girlfriend’s birthday, so I thought of giving her a surprise. I didn’t expect to see this scene.” At first, you don’t see anything especially remarkable about the photos, which shows the guy holding the bouquet of flowers in a parking lot, but take a closer look!

You’ll notice that there is a couple near a parked car behind him with the girl hugging the guy so enthusiastically, she has practically jumped into his arms. It looks like this is the guy’s girlfriend because in the next few photos, he looks really heartbroken as he starts tearing up. In case you didn’t get it, this means that his girlfriend had been cheating on him with another guy, and he only just found out when he tried to surprise her. Oh no! It is unclear when or where this incident happened but based on a few details, it seems that it happened in China.

The poor guy looks like he’s trying to stop himself from breaking down as he starts to cry, and netizens who saw these photos were mostly sympathetic to his plight. Many of them consoled him and asked him to dump the girl. Some of them said that maybe he had misunderstood and his girlfriend was only hugging a friend. There were also a few netizens who were sceptical and said that the scene looked rather staged."

Am i supposed to feel bad for him ? :lul: no fuck him

This is what you get if you're not chang.

Under no circumstances can women be humane

Cucks gonna cuck.

Rip ricecel he got cucked. It's absolutely over for hi, because he has inferior genes and he isn't Chang.

I honestly hoped it would be in America when I opened this thread. Too many bluepilled orbiting ricecel in denials moving to e sports to show off their alpha status :feelskek::feelspuke: in burgerland. I legit though it would be ricecel in denial discovering gf fucking a white or black guy. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I kinda feel bad for him

the bitch deserves some punishment