Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ricecels are so mad about not getting laid they are trying to go ER on all of humanity by creating deadly viruses.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Jsut create multiple pandemics to end society theory

based ricemen

Black plague 2.0 when?

Based beyond belief

China just fucked the whole world

Rices will stop eating live animals when they can get matches on Tinder. It's that simple.

It's a dirty protest.

This virus has fixed soyciety more than anything else this century.

whats with sandcels and their endless videos on twitter about based ricecels eating good food

Ricecels going all out. Hopefully by the end of this. Dumb Fuck corporate scum realize the dangers of working with savages

I hope some government weaponises a much more deadly virus, like ebola. The deadliness of ebola, with the stealth and ease of transmission of coronavirus. It reminds me of playing Pandemic 2 at school:

Based ricecels crashing this world, with no survivors.

Just eat everything that moves bro.

Black plague 2.0 when?
Anti-biotic resistance (thanks in large part to asian chicken and pig farms) is already happening. It's a matter of time untill some of those bacteria escape and prosper among human society and if the disease has as long incubation period as corona, the world is doomed for sure :feelsautistic: :dab:
Just eat everything that moves bro.
''You won't eat that sewer rat? You're volountary starving, you don't have a right to choose only the healthy food, sweaty'' :soy::soy::soy:.

I hope some government weaponises a much more deadly virus, like ebola. The deadliness of ebola, with the stealth and ease of transmission of coronavirus. It reminds me of playing Pandemic 2 at school:

giphy.gif

That video isn't new, I've seen it before.
The Orientals are very fond of eating live animals.

^ The Japs also do it, Orientals don't have compassion.

Applying heat to food before eating it is a Jewish psy-op and this RICEGOD is too based for that.

What a fucking CHAD

It's mostly foids doing it

not a big fan of conspiracy theories, but pandemics happen all the time. It's a natures way of getting rid of the planetary infection: humans.

Glad to see ricecels eating rats tbh. They should eat rats and dogs more often. Eat all the animals that femoids fuck instead of sub8 men. If you ever see a foid with a pet rat... you can be certain that she is Richard Geremaxxing with that rat i her pussy every night that chads don't text her back.

Just create a virus in your basement theory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back