Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Ricecels aren't allowed to complain about their predicament

Ricecel X

Ricecel X

6’1” ogre
★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/ABoi350/status/1263072185222148096

Look at all the replies and quote tweets... all this guy did was make an uncomfortable observation about a trend on social media.

This is the level of civility that you can expect from people, they will be at your neck if you say something socially unacceptable. Also, notice how people are using this opportunity to vent their real opinions about Asian men, especially that they're ugly and unattractive and are often characterized as being incel.

Society has become viciously cruel to those at the very bottom of sexual hierarchies. If you're unattractive, you're not allowed to complain, nobody owes you anything, blah blah blah. I think we have all heard the same garbage repeated by NPCs.

I absolutely love how degenerate western societies are escalating conflicts along racial, economic, political lines, all while virtue signalling about racial equality, economic prosperity, and political freedoms. We have none of those. I hope the race war will be the one to ignite the American powder keg.

Look at all the replies and quote tweets... all this guy did was make an uncomfortable observation about a trend on social media.

It didn't help that he posted a lot of those images and asked why asian women are only taking pictures with and dating non asian men.

This is the level of civility that you can expect from people, they will be at your neck if you say something socially unacceptable. Also, notice how people are using this opportunity to vent their real opinions about Asian men, especially that they're ugly and unattractive and are often characterized as being incel.

Society has become viciously cruel to those at the very bottom of sexual hierarchies. If you're unattractive, you're not allowed to complain, nobody owes you anything, blah blah blah. I think we have all heard the same garbage repeated by NPCs.
Fuck twitter.

I absolutely love how degenerate western societies are escalating conflicts along racial, economic, political lines, all while virtue signalling about racial equality, economic prosperity, and political freedoms. We have none of those. I hope the race war will be the one to ignite the American powder keg.
Blackpilled ethnic males will not fight on the side of liberal virtue signaling whites that see them as props hopefully.
Actually a race war would be more a white vs. black vs. latino problem and shouldn't be extended past that although the media will try tbh

Last edited:
It didn't help that he posted a lot of those images and asked why asian women are only taking pictures with and dating non asian men.
Why is this wrong in the first place? What if the person who was asking the question was not an Asian male but an oppressed black man?

Blackpilled ethnic males will not fight on the side of liberal virtue signaling whites that see them as props hopefully.
Actually a race war would be more a white vs. black vs. latino problem and shouldn't be extended past that although the media will try tbh
Well in this politically polarized environment, that would put blackpilled ethnic males on the right wing conservative bootlicker side? Not a great position to defend either.

The problem with that assumption is that all races are united against Asians. In the LA riots, black rioters looted and demolished Korean businesses, while the white policemen let it happen. Being a ricecel is like being Asian on top of being incel, it's an abysmally low position to be in and even other Asians don't like you. It's literally me versus everyone.

This same women at same time shout about BLM, white supremacy and how evil white guys are ( despite fucking with them )

Dumb NPCs with clown mod enabled. the only good thing is that Asian women are incel factories and it will lead to less and less whites.

Is it too much to ask for an asteroid to shatter this fucking planet apart?

Why is this wrong in the first place? What if the person who was asking the question was not an Asian male but an oppressed black man?
He'd be piled on even if he was a black man posting pictures of black women in interracial relationships tbh
Twitter is ofc where hashtags like #killallmen and cancel culture has taken root first. It's cool to hate on men and elevate women on that platform.

It's not wrong of an asian male to be posting a lot of pictures of asian women in interracial relationships and commenting on it but it attracts a lot of attention from twitter SJWs and wannabe thugs looking around trying to figure out who to cyberbully to gain clout.

Well in this politically polarized environment, that would put blackpilled ethnic males on the right wing conservative bootlicker side? Not a great position to defend either.
No I didn't mean you side with the right wing conservatives and alt-right tradcucks but that no matter what blackpilled ethnic males will hopefully not side with these virtue signaling white liberals that hate them and only use them as a prop and a way to indulge in exotic, foreign culture, food and women.

The problem with that assumption is that all races are united against Asians. In the LA riots, black rioters looted and demolished Korean businesses, while the white policemen let it happen. Being a ricecel is like being Asian on top of being incel, it's an abysmally low position to be in and even other Asians don't like you. It's literally me versus everyone.
It's the same with SEAcels and currycels. The biggest thing that needs to happen is that squabbling amongst asiancels needs to end because everyone else sees all asiancels as fair game.
And you'll never be in a fair position, fight or have fair representation in burgerland where people are obsessed with white vs. black, illegal latino immigrant issues and what women want.
Just ldar and watch all sides that dissed you fight among each other imo.

Last edited:
I dont think it is the noodlewhores fault. A hole is just going to hole. If golden retrievers topple white men on the hierarchy, people would start fucking dogs. A man changes history and culture and the asian community decide to raise a bunch of introverted geeks. women dont like geeks and geeks dont make movies n entertainment shit. so at the end of the day it is the asian mans fault.

noodleswhores

the 3/10 easy fuck for white guys

Noodlewhores are the worst group of foids that exist, literally can't even ask question.
Love when black women vent about successful black men dating white women, there is outrage and no one dares question the black queen.
But when a subhuman rice male asks the same question he is attacked as racist.
Clown world
noodleswhores

the 3/10 easy fuck for white guys
cope, many want to be with noodlewhores cause they think they can get a trad woman that way.

I dont think it is the noodlewhores fault. A hole is just going to hole. If golden retrievers topple white men on the hierarchy, people would start fucking dogs. A man changes history and culture and the asian community decide to raise a bunch of introverted geeks. women dont like geeks and geeks dont make movies n entertainment shit. so at the end of the day it is the asian mans fault.
this is anti-blackpilled since it implies that introversion or geekiness (basically PeRsOnaLitY) is a factor... low IQ. also victim blaming misandry tbh... asian men built up asian civilization, asian women will destroy it.

Noodlewhores are the worst group of foids that exist, literally can't even ask question.
It would be the same with currycels and sandcels if not worse. Be glad it didn't happen so normies didn't get to indulge in their favorite sport of bashing brown males tbh

Love when black women vent about successful black men dating white women, there is outrage and no one dares question the black queen.
Infact it's celebrated and cheered on.

But when a subhuman rice male asks the same question he is attacked as racist.
Not just attacked as a racist but harassed while personal insults, shaming, taunts and jeers are directed at him.

this is anti-blackpilled since it implies that introversion or geekiness (basically PeRsOnaLitY) is a factor... low IQ. also victim blaming misandry tbh... asian men built up asian civilization, asian women will destroy it.
It also follows the fallacy that anything women like is automatically somehow good while anything women don't like must be pathetic and bad.
Asian women go out of their way to shit on asian men to boost their standing in society while asian men just exist and haven't done anything to anyone. No one should imply otherwise because then they are just being dishonest and looking for a reason to target asian males.

Last edited:
Not really , where in it is it anti black pill. I am basically saying men have to ability to affect the course of culture, while women just follow suit. its fine to state the disgusting nature of noodle whores as it is that being said. I guess i just raised up a whole different statement parallel to the thread

Not really , where in it is it anti black pill. I am basically saying men have to ability to affect the course of culture, while women just follow suit. its fine to state the disgusting nature of noodle whores as it is that being said. I guess i just raised up a whole different statement parallel to the thread
because it implies that behavioral traits have anything to do with female sexual selection. i will admit that asian features tend to be more neotenous hence why asians are typically seen as more effeminate. it is the physical traits that manifest into behavioral ones, not the other way around.

because it implies that behavioral traits have anything to do with female sexual selection. i will admit that asian features tend to be more neotenous hence why asians are typically seen as more effeminate. it is the physical traits that manifest into behavioral ones, not the other way around.
It is also in the way we behave. Our peek popular asian males are a bunch of sissies dancing in groups with make up. China out here playing faggot ass ping pong and badminton n shit. Rejecting MMA developement becuase their IPman fetish is shattered by autistic MMA guy. That shit is just not going to cut, unless you live in a asia exclusive culture.

never gets old

It is also in the way we behave. Our peek popular asian males are a bunch of sissies dancing in groups with make up. China out here playing faggot ass ping pong and badminton n shit. Rejecting MMA developement becuase their IPman fetish is shattered by autistic MMA guy. That shit is just not going to cut, unless you live in a asia exclusive culture.
come on... do you really think if chad started behaving like an incel, he would become incel?
do you think MMAmaxxing is going to lead to sexual success?
doing ANYTHING for the sake of getting women is a vain exercise in futility. i'd rather LDAR

come on... do you really think if chad started behaving like an incel, he would become incel?
do you think MMAmaxxing is going to lead to sexual success?
doing ANYTHING for the sake of getting women is a vain exercise in futility. i'd rather LDAR
No i am replying as in regards to the asian masculinty and culture and how that affects the preference of asian men in general. If you are a 5"2 ogre you are basically fucked unless you have high IQ.

I dont think doing anyhting to get woman is fuitilty unless you are absolutely defeated and ready to die or monkmaxx and motivated purely by other purposes.
I use my drive to get laid to get me to self improve for myself. just like how hunger can drive man to to murder another man and eat his spleen. If you have to urge to ascend and get laid might as well use it to your advantage. not saying you should swoon.

Yeah, the Joker movie already made that point. I believe those commentaries are precisely what Todd Phillips had in mind:

Everybody just yells and screams at each other. Nobody's civil anymore. Nobody thinks what it's like to be the other guy.

twitter is always worse than reddit
Instagram is actually just as bad tbh
People here that say normies are only going on instagram might forget that a lot of meme pages have these same kind of "roasts" being hurled at unattractive males that don't know their place according to others.

There are a lot of self-proclaimed feminist pages and memes on instagram too.

Thanks for the ragefuel

why does race even matter in the first place:soy: yeah bro why do the last 50 thousand years matter :feelskek:

why does race even matter in the first place:soy: yeah bro why do the last 50 thousand years matter :feelskek:
Race supposedly doesn't matter to these people but these same people will say things like a white male is acting like he's black, ethnic males are self-hating and trying to act white, to embrace your culture as an ethnic male if you don't partake in stereotypes and practices associated with being ethnic and so forth.

They'll also tweet things like "white boys are the move for this year", "in 2020 we only dating [insert particular race] men" with no irony.

Instagram is actually just as bad tbh
People here that say normies are only going on instagram might forget that a lot of meme pages have these same kind of "roasts" being hurled at unattractive males that don't know their place according to others.

There are a lot of self-proclaimed feminist pages and memes on instagram too.
instagram doesnt count because discussions dont really take place there, its more like tiktok

instagram doesnt count because discussions dont really take place there, its more like tiktok
I've seen shaming of ugly males and back and forth heated arguments take place in the comments of pictures on instagram tbh

Just ignore reality bro :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I despise noodlewhores
I love noodlewhores because they are mutting up the white gene pool

kek
Big brain =dry pussy
Big bones =wet pussy

Last edited:
I wish I could find that tweet by a black foid calling out the shameful behaviour of noodlewhores

There are a very small amount of Asian men with non-Asian females on social media if you simply type the hastags.

They get death threats.

Noodles with non-Asian men get praise by everyone.

If you ricecels think you aren't in a vicious all out war you guys are in denial.

There are a very small amount of Asian men with non-Asian females on social media if you simply type the hastags.

They get death threats.

If you ricecels think you aren't in a vicious all out war you guys are in denial.
Yup. Unfortunately most ricecels just remain willfully ignorant about social issues. They want to ignore social problems because they are so avoidant and passive.

I don't feel sorry for ricecels, we curries have it worse

They get death threats.

In the 3rd picture there is a currycel with a noodlewhore. JFL. :feelsgah:

I despise noodlewhores
tbh, but most ethnic whores think and act like this, practically worshipping white men and despising their own kind.
Buyvwy5i6jl51