Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Ricecels aren't allowed to complain about their predicament

It's mostly just noodlewhores and negroids-am I allowed to use that word? Usually the biggest proponents of racemixing are women and black men.
Asian women are the biggest proponents for racemixing

View: https://twitter.com/ABoi350/status/1263072185222148096

Look at all the replies and quote tweets... all this guy did was make an uncomfortable observation about a trend on social media.

This is the level of civility that you can expect from people, they will be at your neck if you say something socially unacceptable. Also, notice how people are using this opportunity to vent their real opinions about Asian men, especially that they're ugly and unattractive and are often characterized as being incel.

Society has become viciously cruel to those at the very bottom of sexual hierarchies. If you're unattractive, you're not allowed to complain, nobody owes you anything, blah blah blah. I think we have all heard the same garbage repeated by NPCs.

I absolutely love how degenerate western societies are escalating conflicts along racial, economic, political lines, all while virtue signalling about racial equality, economic prosperity, and political freedoms. We have none of those. I hope the race war will be the one to ignite the American powder keg.

Look how many times the word "weird" is written by women (regardless of race) to gaslight the original tweet trying to make it appear that there are not racial preferences.
The "honest, frank, straightforward, self reflexive, non gaslighting, extremely honest" gender again.

Last edited:
lol true even curries be slaying noodlewhores in dubai
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

I love how one of the top comments simping for noodles is some fat (curry? or Filipino? can't tell), who has a hover claw hand around a foid and thinks she's his girlfriend

DP5LeS1VQAA4qVd

View: https://twitter.com/ABoi350/status/1263072185222148096

Look at all the replies and quote tweets... all this guy did was make an uncomfortable observation about a trend on social media.

This is the level of civility that you can expect from people, they will be at your neck if you say something socially unacceptable. Also, notice how people are using this opportunity to vent their real opinions about Asian men, especially that they're ugly and unattractive and are often characterized as being incel.

Society has become viciously cruel to those at the very bottom of sexual hierarchies. If you're unattractive, you're not allowed to complain, nobody owes you anything, blah blah blah. I think we have all heard the same garbage repeated by NPCs.

I absolutely love how degenerate western societies are escalating conflicts along racial, economic, political lines, all while virtue signalling about racial equality, economic prosperity, and political freedoms. We have none of those. I hope the race war will be the one to ignite the American powder keg.

Yep essentially they're responding to his complaint with the very deliberate employment of that complaint. It's quite easy to do to anyone seen as racially inferior on the totem poll: curries and rice.

Meanwhile they would freak out if you used the same tactic for any other SJW issue.

"Women are mistreated and deserve more rights"
"Maybe if you stop being a stupid useless whore with no skills" (unacceptable)

"Black lives matter!"
"Maybe if you stop being a nigger and stop looting and shooting people" (unacceptable)

"Stop saying Indian men are dirty street shitters"
"Maybe you should stop being a disgusting curry rapist" (acceptable, YASSSS KWEEN) :soy::soy::soy:

"Stop saying Asian men are disgusting manlets"
"Maybe if you stop being a stupid chink faggot" (acceptable, YOU GO GIRL! FOUND THE INCEL!) :soy::soy::soy:

The fact that the latter two are blatantly acceptable and intentionally ignored by cunts, both men and women, who have to jump through layers of cognitive dissonance to arrive at that, is why I'll never vote in favour of women's rights, or contribute to the greater good, or do anything that's remotely altruistic to anyone ever again, and leech as much as possible. If there's anything I learned over the past couple of years, it's that these societal dregs on twitter will do exactly that and expect you to do the opposite. I'm completely done doing that and have committed to being as shitty as possible to people as I can now. There is no such thing as empathy from people now, so nobody should expect to receive it.

"Women are mistreated and deserve more rights"
"Maybe if you stop being a stupid useless whore with no skills" (unacceptable)

"Black lives matter!"
"Maybe if you stop being a nigger and stop looting and shooting people" (unacceptable)

"Stop saying Indian men are dirty street shitters"
"Maybe you should stop being a disgusting curry rapist" (acceptable, YASSSS KWEEN) :soy::soy::soy:

"Stop saying Asian men are disgusting manlets"
"Maybe if you stop being a stupid chink faggot" (acceptable, YOU GO GIRL! FOUND THE INCEL!) :soy::soy::soy:
Very illustrative on the empathetic gender

People would prefer a convenient lie over the uncomfortable truth

Fuck man, imagine using Twitter.

Beating asian women is a must in the 21st century. prove me wrong libtards

If you look at the most recent tweet on his account he felt forced (like everyone else does when being harassed and hated on by twitter users) to back down about his observations.

People would prefer a convenient lie over the uncomfortable truth
Cope. They just want guys that point out the double standards and actually make an effort to condemn them to shut up and stop ruining their fun.

Last edited:
why does race even matter in the first place:soy: yeah bro why do the last 50 thousand years matter :feelskek:
Race doesn't matter only until it starts effecting cumskins.

Don't worry though. The more and more cumskins that fuck these self hating whores and procreate with them, the faster their race dies out. We'll see if race matters then.