Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ricecels do not enter!!! Did you hear me??? DO NOT ENTER!!

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Brutal Blackpills

Look at the Stacy at 4:30 trying to stand her moral ground. She's probably SJW in the streets and KKK in the sheets (for the most part, although there is the occasional Tyrone). And LOL that an Asian guy would have to make $247,000, nearly a quarter of a million dollars more per year than a white guy to be equal in the dating market I.E. if a white guy makes $100k/Year an Asian guy would have to make $347K/Year.

Have watched it before too. Just love how uncomfortable the hole was when the professor was speaking to her in regard to dating.

Last edited:
"SJW in the street and KKK in the sheets"

LOL, very memorable.

I'm half rice but is old news. I've seen Asians advertise their workout programs because of these studies.

I'm not a ricecel

Holy shit those Asian girls are ugly themselves. The first one he asks literally looks like a bug eyed alien and she says with a straight face that no Asian man is good enough for her. Absolutely brutal. Ricecels on suicide watch.

"you say that.... but you HAVE to say that"
based prof, love him

Brutal Blackpill

Holy shit those Asian girls are ugly themselves. The first one he asks literally looks like a bug eyed alien and she says with a straight face that no Asian man is good enough for her. Absolutely brutal. Ricecels on suicide watch.
Yeah those aren't even Asian Stacies or Asian high tier beckys. I bet they prefer white men.
"you say that.... but you HAVE to say that"
based prof, love him
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Wtf is this idiot professor trying to do? If he keeps up with this, most of his rice students are gonna collectively go ER JFL.

Asian women are are generally quite ugly without fakeup. Feminine looking my ass, they look like dudes.

I cant even begin to imagine how over it is for ricecels

Wtf is this idiot professor trying to do? If he keeps up with this, most of his rice students are gonna collectively go ER JFL.

Asian women are are generally quite ugly without fakeup. Feminine looking my ass, they look like dudes.
Look at the brutal mog at 2:13 in the 2nd video. Are they the same species??

Damn, he did not have to embarrass him like that.

Look at the brutal mog at 2:13 in the 2nd video. Are they the same species??

JFL @ the ugly asian cunts thinking they deserve a tall white guy. IMO the two asian guys mogged the asian beasts looks wise.

Also look at the ugly currywhore talking @ 5.04 abt how she wouldnt date the Indian guy. I wouldnt touch that thing with a 20 foot pole.

"SJW in the street and KKK in the sheets"

LOL, very memorable.

I'm half rice but is old news. I've seen Asians advertise their workout programs because of these studies.

SJW in the street,
KKK in the sheets.
Auschwitz on the curries,
Zyklone-B on the rice.

That guy in the first video didn't just drop black pills on those kids, he shoved them down their throats.

That guy in the first video didn't just drop black pills on those kids, he shoved them down their throats.
LOL@the white girl that tries calling others shallow as though there is even a remote chance she would date the Asian guy instead of the white Chad.

Thank fuck I'm not Asian, that is hell on Earth.

Ricecels have it the worst. They should rebel against all this BS.

Incels often say they're rejected because of their "inferior" genes. The existence of the ricepil proves that it's wrong : unless you're racist, you must admit that female preferences in mating partners are a poor man indication of genetic "quality".

Females are shallow AF. Stop feeling "subhuman" just because they reject you.

Ricecels have it the worst. They should rebel against all this BS.

Incels often say they're rejected because of their "inferior" genes. The existence of the ricepil proves that it's wrong : unless you're racist, you must admit that female preferences in mating partners are a poor man indication of genetic "quality".

Females are shallow AF. Stop feeling "subhuman" just because they reject you.

True, incels should stop coping with the "nature is brutal" bullshit. Ive seen noodlewhores with some ugly ass white guys simple coz of the white halo effect. Similarly ugly black guys often get pussy coz of thugmaxxing/BBC. None of these fucks are genetically superior and females are shitty judges of genetic quality.

Those Asian girls are so god damn ugly but they act so freaking entitled.:feelsree:

Ive seen noodlewhores with some ugly ass white guys simple coz of the white halo effect. Similarly ugly black guys often get pussy coz of thugmaxxing/BBC. None of these fucks are genetically superior and females are shitty judges of genetic quality.
Also I see cucks with hot girlfriends outside. That's the worst thing to see. Some cuck just gets to have a x10 better life off luck. He did it with social circle (largely luck) and luck.

Also I see cucks with hot girlfriends outside. That's the worst thing to see. Some cuck just gets to have a x10 better life off luck. He did it with social circle (largely luck) and luck.

True. Social circle maxxing does seem to have an effect, especially for NT cucks.

JFL @ the ugly asian cunts thinking they deserve a tall white guy. IMO the two asian guys mogged the asian beasts looks wise.

Also look at the ugly currywhore talking @ 5.04 abt how she wouldnt date the Indian guy. I wouldnt touch that thing with a 20 foot pole.
SJW in the street,
KKK in the sheets.
Auschwitz on the curries,
Zyklone-B on the rice.
:feelskek:
The most blackpilled professor I've ever seen.
LOL@the white girl that tries calling others shallow as though there is even a remote chance she would date the Asian guy instead of the white Chad.
She probably would say the asian guy has a bad personality or that he gave off a weird vibe.

Game over for sushicels

Wow, must be brutal to be betrayed by women of your own race

Bruh that other asian dude he didnt call on doesnt even look like the same species as the other asian dude.

He was ignored and cucked. I felt that man.

Tropical Mongoloids so disgusting

Even if you write "Baldcels do not enter" I would, and you know it.

It's over for ricecels

This has been posted like 1000 times before.

Those are some butt ass ugly noodlewhores too. They have no business turning down asian men.

Thanks for the post OP! I enjoyed it. I doubt that most asians put their money on their profile, not related to tinder.

Just watch the last 33 seconds.

Many many ricemen will never be able to do this to noodlewhore

I'm glad I'm not a ricemen

@pp183 thoughts?