Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Ricecels, it's not over, you just need to be patient and work hard for lady to come

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Ryikrva

And also educate yourselves in polyamory, as lady has sexual needs

Last edited:
life fuel for pp183

I hate noodlewhores

Noodles are retarded

@pp183 Your time to shine.

Jfl, she had fun fucking various white man during a prime years, but now needs an asian betabuxx because white man aren't reliable enough.

Jfl, she had fun fucking various white man during a prime years, but now needs an asian betabuxx because white man aren't reliable enough.
And she was fucking not with me, but white men who tall and manly

Not much difference from every roastie needing a betabux since Chad won't commit.

Except race is involved as well.

I hate the whole, "now I'm ready to settle down" bullcrap.

white men don't want any hapa sons, so she needs an Asain man to betabux now.. xd

just work hard af while she just exists tbh

Smh. Ethnicels Like me have to deal with foids who want to settle down after taking so much of the white mans penis.

Foids are so unaware of what pieces of shit that they are

Hopefully people will avoid noodlewhores like the plague now.

white men don't want any hapa sons, so she needs an Asain man to betabux now.. xd
Imagine being this dumb bitch, wasting 10 yrs trying to lock down a white guy who mogs you by 2 points minimum, just being a living fleshlight.

This is why Japan has a low age of consent and an unforgiving policy for 25+ yr old holes

jfl numales will date her

That whore should be beaten in minecraft VR.

The lady will come, she will come. for le white chad

Ricecels just coronamaxx at this point

No thannks uu

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back