Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ricecels talking about ricecels

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★

Cucked but funny ricecels.
@pp183 @PPEcel @starcrapoo

Cucked but funny ricecels.
@pp183 @PPEcel @starcrapoo

This really is just ridiculous, I've never encountered an Asian man suggesting that he would only date white women; but I know half a dozen Asian femoids who exclusively date white men. So I'm not sure that Asian men are necessarily the only demographic with some sort of racial insecurity.

And let's be real: every race fetishizes white femoids, but they decided to focus on Asian men knowing that they would earn "woke points" for bashing fellow Asians.

Last edited:
"Indians dudes with russian girls"

JUST BE CURRY BRO

how about they shut the fuck up?

Asian men have it hard. They are getting invaded by jbw maxxers.

This really is just ridiculous, I've never encountered an Asian man suggesting that he would only date white women; but I know half a dozen Asian femoids who exclusively date white men.

I'm not sure that Asian men are necessarily the only demographic with some sort of racial insecurity.

And let's be real: every race fetishizes white femoids.
You agree they are ricecels right? Nowhere near chang level. This video also reeks of soy and cope.

Imagine listening to that fat shit's opinion. Even the comments disagree with him

You agree they are ricecels right? Nowhere near chang level. This video also reeks of soy and cope.

As far as I'm concerned, they're the ricecel equivalent of an Uncle Tom.

The entire video boils down to "Asians aren't discriminated against, and Asians who talk about discrimination are making us look like a race of effeminate whiners".

I should also tag @Ricecel X @chadalwayswins @AsiaCel

I should also tag @Ricecel X @chadalwayswins @AsiaCel
Yea sorry I don't know all the ricecels on here. Ricecels are often bluepilled IRL

his looksmatch is probably getting betabuxed by a white chad in SF

Yea sorry I don't know all the ricecels on here. Ricecels are often bluepilled IRL

Are you also ricecel?

I don't make a habit of talking about the blackpill IRL, I'm pretty awkward but not that much of an autist

The post where you tagged me disappeared, but I saw it.

View attachment 232926

Time to die
There was a beautiful white Stacy with an Asian, sometimes I think this is unreal.
By the way, the post was removed? brutal, that guy suddenly got a warning.

Are you also ricecel?

I don't make a habit of talking about the blackpill IRL, I'm pretty awkward but not that much of an autist
No, but I just had a friend who was who ended up ditching me. I never directly mention inceldom and occasionally I subtly mention blackpilled ideas.

There was a beautiful white Stacy with an Asian, sometimes I think this is unreal.
By the way, the post was removed? brutal, that guy suddenly got a warning.
ive visited the JBA sub on reddit a few times. jeez that place is lifefuel, but im pretty most of them are betabuxxing HARD

ive visited the JBA sub on reddit a few times. jeez that place is lifefuel, but im pretty most of them are betabuxxing HARD
Or it's totally fake TBH

No, but I just had a friend who was who ended up ditching me. I never directly mention inceldom and occasionally I subtly mention blackpilled ideas.

You talked about the blackpill with a friend and he ditched you for that?

I have a couple of boarding school buddies who I used to chat about inceldom with, but other than that, well, I'm not stupid. I'd get lynched.

i have it as my signature so it can remind me of what i missed out on in this world
youre punishing this entire forum not only yourself

Carefully avoiding the fact that many Asian women would only ever date a white man while most Asian men would happily date an Asian woman.

youre punishing this entire forum not only yourself
:feelskek:
i personally thinking posting on this forum is a type punishment in a way, even if posting here is funny at times. most of us (not the larpers) are here because we fucked up or never had a chance in the SMP, which is why we are here at .co

:feelskek:
i personally thinking posting on this forum is a type punishment in a way, even if posting here is funny at times. most of us (not the larpers) are here because we fucked up or never had a chance in the SMP, which is why we are here at .co
I fucked up by being the fastest sperm cell

These guys think theyre different by bashing some of us ricecels who are intrigued by white women's discriminatory behavior and their overall psychology. We are upset about the massive imbalance between WMAF/AMWF. The disparity is shocking. Visit any major city in the anglosphere with a decent to large asian population. JBW is real. Its not just Asian foids that worship whites. The asian dudes in this video are in fuckin denial in being dismissive about the white female factor in all of this. If white females were very open to dating us the same way asian females were very open to white males, then none of these damn videos after videos with asian men bitching/whining/moaning would exist. In the very early days of youtube, "yellow fever" was one of the major hits. ITS been that long over a decade by now and still there are videos being posted online of Asian men bitching about other Asian men who are upset about this whole situation.

I'm not gonna lie. If white foids weren't such stuck up bitches I'd probably wouldn't be on this forum but the fact is 93% of white foids (the remaining 7% are landwhales) are extremely sexually racist against men of color. And I can't even get asian foids because all of them are taken by white normies/white incels.

A normie/incel tier white guy can settle with an ethnic foid, with asian being his first choice. An ethnic normie/incel tier guy is a truecel.

Last edited:
You talked about the blackpill with a friend and he ditched you for that?

I have a couple of boarding school buddies who I used to chat about inceldom with, but other than that, well, I'm not stupid. I'd get lynched.
I mean I just said that tallish and white isn't enough anymore and that foids have it easier than males in terms of getting sex. I didn't say foids I said women and I obviously never said I post here, but yea he ditched me pretty much after I started talking about the blackpill in vague and nonspecific terms. I didn't use any of our jargon. Were your boarding school budies Rice?

I mean I just said that tallish and white isn't enough anymore and that foids have it easier than males in terms of getting sex. I didn't say foids I said women and I obviously never said I post here, but yea he ditched me pretty much after I started talking about the blackpill in vague and nonspecific terms. I didn't use any of our jargon. Were your boarding school budies Rice?

rice, curry, and mayo

rice, curry, and mayo
yea. Keep in mind how bad hypergamy is now. I really believe that there are incels that mogg me and that a 5.5/10 can be incel

They are both cucked normie simps. Every incel know that noodlewhores are white worshippers who don´t wanna date ricemen.

JFL @ this cope. ALL ethnics are obsessed with white women.

"personality and connection" btw

Imagine coping this hard