Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ricecels talking about ricecels

2 soy betabuxx lmao, they probably think that women can get turned on by their pathetic subhuman faces :feelskek:

2 soy betabuxx lmao, they probably think that women can get turned on by their pathetic subhuman faces :feelskek:
Yea and betabuxxing isn’t even possible if ugly and rice tbh.

Yea and betabuxxing isn’t even possible if ugly and rice tbh.
I mean i think they could betabuxx a landwhale mother of 2 if they have enough money

Here in the west it is perfectly acceptable to racially discriminate against ricecels. Being a ricecel carries all of the stereotypes of negative sexism, like being entitled and misogynistic. We are simultaneously patriarchal and the most cucked race in existence. Not even curry foids are as exogamous.

The experience of being ricecel is full of contradictions and paradoxes. Rice are stereotyped as beta pushovers, but when it comes to noodlewhores we are seen as oppressors, when in fact this hasn’t been the case for centuries.

Seeing that obese obnoxious panfaced gook talk like he knows what hes talking about makes me wanna cave his skull in ngl
"Indians dudes with russian girls"

JUST BE CURRY BRO
Just be Curry will be law one day.
India superpower rising

Last edited:
It's the other way around. XD

No, chad ethnic slays. Chad pajeet slays too. Not all of them.
And the sky is blue. Chad has superior DNA like Wesker in RE 5, he doesn't have the constraints of a normal man.
Here in the west it is perfectly acceptable to racially discriminate against ricecels. Being a ricecel carries all of the stereotypes of negative sexism, like being entitled and misogynistic. We are simultaneously patriarchal and the most cucked race in existence. Not even curry foids are as exogamous.

The experience of being ricecel is full of contradictions and paradoxes. Rice are stereotyped as beta pushovers, but when it comes to noodlewhores we are seen as oppressors, when in fact this hasn’t been the case for centuries.
The funniest thing is that noodlewhores wield more power in asian households than men.

This really is just ridiculous, I've never encountered an Asian man suggesting that he would only date white women;

I actually never saw a single ricecel IRL who wants to date a cracker hole. Cracker-hole fetish is more prevalent among curries.

but I know half a dozen Asian femoids who exclusively date white men.

I never saw a single noodlwhore who doesn't want to date a cracker.

I actually never saw a single ricecel IRL who wants to date a cracker hole. Cracker-hole fetish is more prevalent among curries.

I never saw a single noodlwhore who doesn't want to date a cracker.

Tbh I know ricecels who are into cracker holes, and ones who aren't. I would say that Western-born ricecels, as opposed to ones who grew up in Asia, are more likely to be interested in cracker holes, but it's not a hard and fast rule.

I do agree that mayo hole fetish is more prevalent amongst curries. I almost wrote a long essay about it in a high school class, but decided against it. Thought writing about the colonial mentality's influence on the sexual psyche was a little too intense of a topic even with a male English teacher.

It's pretty fascinating tbh.

This really is just ridiculous, I've never encountered an Asian man suggesting that he would only date white women; but I know half a dozen Asian femoids who exclusively date white men. So I'm not sure that Asian men are necessarily the only demographic with some sort of racial insecurity.

And let's be real: every race fetishizes white femoids, but they decided to focus on Asian men knowing that they would earn "woke points" for bashing fellow Asians.
bashing asians is the easiest thing ever. in fact both the "right" and the "left" love to do it and probably one of the few things they agree on

When i did my graduate studies in the west, my class was full of rice and currycels. Most of them would have been happy with a foid of their own race.

KEK THE LEVELS OF IRONY AND INSECURITY IS TOO FOR ME I'M GOING TO HAVE AN HEART ATTACK

THEY CAN NEVER FUCKING EVER FIND A WHITE GIRL SO THEY RESORT TO BASHING WITE WIMMIN AND ASIAN INCELS

I think this whole “feminism” and “equality” thing being pushed in the west is just about foids wanting to only fuck white chads and no one else.

It's possible that someone whos asian with favor for white women, and some I know actually got into relationship with white foids.They're mostly changs, though.