Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Riceman marries cute Swedish girl, they have a kid, and she stays in China. Lifefuel for ricecels? Not quite: look at him

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Usually, when I see riceman ascending with white women, it is kind of lifefuel. I'm not a riceman (I'm a mestizo Latino), but I have a pseudo-Asian appearance and the kids I went to school with bullied me for this, calling me shit like 'china man', 'chinese eyes', etc. As my fellow spics and the little niggers rejected me, when I started college I related to the Chinese kids very well. I have seen first hand how East Asian guys struggle in the Western dating market

I'll recap the fifteen minute video, but if you want to see it, check it out below. The Swedish girl moved to China, she met a guy selling berries, she "wanted to buy berries", and at the time she barely spoke Mandarin, and he doesn't speak English, and much less Swedish. But they kept communicating. He saw it as a business opportunity, and even seemed surprised that the communication continued despite the language barrier. Long story short: she moves to rural China, they marry, and now have a kid. Does that mean that there's hope for fruit-selling ricemen? No, not really...he's not your typical Chinese dude, he's a Chang. He looks like a living Terracotta warrior from the Qin Dynasty. Had he been your typical beardless, nerdy, skinny Han, there was no way in hell a white Swedish woman would have approached him and continued to communicate with him, despite the huge language barrier. The comments on this vid also emphasize how 'handsome he is'.
Women say that they have a mistrust of men and are always on edge, but this rule is broken for Chad (or Tyrone. Or Chang), as she opened up easily to a stranger from a culture entirely different from her own

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMf7CksPS6g

Cope. She's not cute and he's not a chang.

stop with these shitty cherrypicked propaganda videos

He mogs that ugly bitch

He has to settle with some hagged roastie that has definitely seen a mileage of Tall Swedish Chadlite/Chad cock in her youth.

He has to settle with some hagged roastie that has definitely seen a mileage of Tall Swedish Chadlite/Chad cock in her youth.

I was about to say she's 26, not hagged, but I forgot that she's Swedish, so she's probably been plowed through since about age 15

just genghiskhanmaxx

Height mogger

Cope. She's not cute and he's not a chang.
Cope calling her not cute. I would definitely settle with her.
Heartwarming to see a non-mainstream foid, even though it's cherry.

lifefuel for changcels

Her eyes are too round.

She is freak!

Sub-6 whore and a Changlite. Not much of a lifefuel.

ricefuel for lifecels

fucking hell she is ugly as fuck compared to that decent looking ricemen
jfl at standards for foids

Haha I saw this video too by searching rural China. Had the same thoughts. He mogs the shit out of her, he looks masculine. These guys in China would take any white girl that they could get.

Her looksmatch is buried under an Ikea.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back