Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Rices spend most of their life studying

Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
In the end most of them only become glorified paper pushers in some shady company and died without offspring.

The only exception to this are the chinese diasporas living overseas who start their own pharmas instead of becoming wagies,or Changs.
All the other rices i've met in my life(notably the Chinese expats) told me about how great it will be when they finally become full time wageslaves to big corporation and live in a tiny studio in an overcrowded metropolis.

Man,how can these people summon enough willpower to study from day to dawn when its over for many of the males.

Man,how can these people summon enough willpower to study from day to dawn when its over for many of the males.
yeah, I don't get it either

Future slaves for the big factory.

Because they robots, robots that willingly take the bluepill daily

They should stop trying

Maybe they will become a society of inventors, if so, based ricels progressing humanity.

It's not bad if you're studying and learning about something you genuinely like but if you do it just to become a wagecuck then yeah,it must be hell.

Most ricecels study to Get higher Quality copes since They cant neetbuxx

Japo Subway Pushers

I don't get it
Those are Japanese subway pushers. Their job is to push as many people onto the subway as possiblle because of the overcrowding. Ricecels living in overcrowded metropolis from OP.

Rice men are like rats, you can't walk 5 minutes in a city without seeing one