Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Rich, multimillionaire gigachad Henry Cavill dated an average looking 19 year old broke student

Inceltears wont call him out as a pedophile because he is Chad, but if we say we want a 19 years old they are literally shaking

That lady has a bigger jaw and bigger hands than i do. Getting mogged by females that are dating gigachad celebrities, what a time to be alive:dafuckfeels:

It's a dog-eats-dog kind of world out there, and Chad is the dog this scenario.

volcel if you wouldnt

she really do look like a man though. maybe MtF and Cavill is a secret faggot

He could have every Stacey he wants.

There will be a reason why he's dating an average foid tho. But we don't know. Maybe a fetish, or she looks similar to a foid Cavill had a crush on in his teens. Who knows.

But don't act like that's the best he could get. Cavill is 0.01% of men. Gigachad
Average foids have lower standards. Stacies are spoiled and would not treat him that well because even when dating a Chad, they have lots of other options. An average-looking foid would worship him like a god.

He must be gay, that's why dates a girl who looks like a man

He must be gay, that's why dates a girl who looks like a man

A woman like that will give you chad sons.

I saw a woman on tinder who was 190cm with that kind of jaw. Turn on because of that.

Wtf is up with the morons in this thread who think henry cavill cant get a better girl tho? JFL retards he has millions of options, literally.
He is just not as superficial as women are. Is that really a suprise to you?

A woman like that will give you chad sons.

I saw a woman on tinder who was 190cm with that kind of jaw. Turn on because of that.
That's not sure. Genetics are kinda random. Is not granted that the kid will have a handsome chad face just for that.

Maybe, but that doesnt answer my question. Who fucks really attractive foids?
probably rich jewwood producers and other rich types.But the fact that not even chad is fucking stacy says a lot about our current society.
Wtf is up with the morons in this thread who think henry cavill cant get a better girl tho? JFL retards he has millions of options, literally.
He is just not as superficial as women are. Is that really a suprise to you?
mate if you believe in the blackpill you have to believe in objective facts.If chad isn't fucking stacy(who is better then a becky) then you have to really wonder what the fuck is happening here.

Never thought I’d say this but that’s a handsome woman lmfao

mate if you believe in the blackpill you have to believe in objective facts.If chad isn't fucking stacy(who is better then a becky) then you have to really wonder what the fuck is happening here.
Huh? Are you saying Henry couldnt fuck a stacy if he wanted to? He is just not shallow.
You are so not blackpilled if you think gigachads have any problem with women.

This thread is not about gigachad not having options. This thread is to point out that average women have a chance with gigachad. Its not the same point at all.

Also look at the MASSIVE difference in status/money. One is rich and famouse and one a broke student. JFL

Last edited:
I dunno bro, I consider this lifefeul as it shows not all gigachads go for stacies. One less Chad to worry about in the dating market.

I dunno bro, I consider this lifefeul as it shows not all gigachads go for stacies. One less Chad to worry about in the dating market.
But it shows the extreme entitlement of average women.

But it shows the extreme entitlement of average women.

Or dumb nature of gigachads manipulated by a Becky. I'm pretty sure this whore knows she's punching above her weight....

Or dumb nature of gigachads manipulated by a Becky. I'm pretty sure this whore knows she's punching above her weight....
Massive cope. If you think this gigachad doesnt have 10000s of stacy options you are extremely bluepilled

Massive cope. If you think this gigachad doesnt have 10000s of stacy options you are extremely bluepilled
I know he has 1000s of Stacies available he's one of the hottest guys in the world. He knows this everybody knows this. But this Becky was able to do something and capture his attention. Either that or she is pump and dump material.

I know he has 1000s of Stacies available he's one of the hottest guys in the world. He knows this everybody knows this. But this Becky was able to do something and capture his attention. Either that or she is pump and dump material.
Probably a combination of men being less shallow. Its not like she is ugly by any means tbh. Depressing anyway when beckies have chances with gigachads

he looks like the superman actor.

View attachment 190003
Don't ever be confused to why you are incel when you actually know who you compete with. Its so fucking over

At this point, being a regular dude is being an incel.
The average girl has God SMV and lives in LaLaLand, the average guy has less SMV than a dog and lives in 1984.

A normal dude in 2020 = Incel

So a Stacy is your dating market??
By fucking way below his looks/status/money match he is fucking over all the lower males who maybe thought they had a shot with her.
Now it will be rich gigachad only for her.

True. Equality is an invention of male idealism. How people can observe the meme gender's dating behavior and still believe in equality is beyong me. Women want men who are taller than them, older than them, have higher socio-economical status than them. And people still babble about equality. Women obviously hate equality.
But What are we supposed to aim for? Toddlers..

Say what you want about prophet Muhammad but he was blackpilled asf. Could've had any Arab or white slave he wanted but only settled for a young virgin loli.. Those were the times.

But What are we supposed to aim for? Toddlers..

Say what you want about prophet Muhammad but he was blackpilled asf. Could've had any Arab or white slave he wanted but only settled for a young virgin loli.. Those were the times.
He didn't settle, he had them all.

Suicide fuel for me
I'm 19 can confirm

He didn't settle, he had them all.
Eeeh.. Yes.. And no, tbh.. Most of the prophets wives were what you'd call in Arabic "mulk Al yameen". the Arabic version of a more intimate Odalisque. The quoran states that you can marry only 4 but if you can't prioritize them equally then only one.

That's how hypergamy works
full

He probably dated her to try and find the rare woman out there that isn't a golddigger.

That or perhaps despite being a gigachad his tastes may trend towards plain janes and or tomboy/manly looking types, heh.

She fucking jaw mogs this whole forum :feelskek:

Good looks are wasted on the good looking

You sure "she's" not a tranny?

JFL @ any lowIQcels who call that a stacy. That thing is not a woman. That's a man, baby.

Look at the jaw and that shoulder:hip ratio. It's way in favor of the shoulder.

Cavill is a poof. This is strong evidence.

I have a feeling Norwood reaper is going to pay Henry a visit soon
He’ll just shave it, grow a beard, and become one of those manly, good looking bald dudes

after 5 seconds on google,i have found out that she isn't that ugly

still she looked fucking awful that day.

let this be a glasses+makeup blackpill

She’s a young adult foid so she mogs the shit out of all of us combined.

The truth is all chad level celebs love trannies. It's how they roll.

after 5 seconds on google,i have found out that she isn't that ugly

View attachment 190197

View attachment 190199

View attachment 190204

View attachment 190205

still she looked fucking awful that day.

View attachment 190207

let this be a glasses+makeup blackpill
Ye she looks like a stacy to me. She also has an insane frame. They would have popped out chads for sure. From those pictures, it seems Cavill needs to get on minoxidil or get a hair transplant. He'd still mog bald, but not as much as he mogs now.

I wish i had her jawline.

Well he’s not a woman so maybe he’s not shallow and dated her for reasons other than looks.