Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Rich, multimillionaire gigachad Henry Cavill dated an average looking 19 year old broke student

I have a feeling Norwood reaper is going to pay Henry a visit soon

Cope, literraly over half of ollywood Chad ends up replacing their original hair with a better looking hair system.

Georges CLooney being a popular reference, guy is 60 but still has better hair than the average 30 y o

A woman like that will give you chad sons.

I saw a woman on tinder who was 190cm with that kind of jaw. Turn on because of that.

Ever notice how male features on women are not even considered negative? A Chad jaw on a woman is still considered "okay". Or extreme height

Any female traits on a male is an automatic death sentence.

Ever notice how male features on women are not even considered negative? A Chad jaw on a woman is still considered "okay". Or extreme height

Yeah I've only heard alt right or mgtow complain about man-jaws.

Thing is, is it even a man-jaw or is it a well developed strong jaw which you would want your children to have? If you look at hunter gatherer women, they had larger jaws than modern women.

She looks good to me. Female attractiveness is pretty binary. Fuckable or not fuckable.

after 5 seconds on google,i have found out that she isn't that ugly

View attachment 190197

View attachment 190199

View attachment 190204

View attachment 190205

still she looked fucking awful that day.

View attachment 190207

let this be a glasses+makeup blackpill
Oh i never argued she was ugly. Just that heir SMV is not even close to Henrys, he dated down massively in everything, mostly status and economic situation.
Well he’s not a woman so maybe he’s not shallow and dated her for reasons other than looks.
This is my theory too, men are just less shallow than women.

Any female traits on a male is an automatic death sentence.
Yeah, FACEANDLMS made a good point about this. Having a strong jaw on a female will make you look more model looking while a weak jaw more feminine. Both are attractive. Females cant lose the game.
She looks good to me. Female attractiveness is pretty binary. Fuckable or not fuckable.
Yeah but its ridiculous how a woman like this has a chance with a rich and famous gigachad

She's a 6 for me. I'd bang her

She looks like a tranny. A lot of guys are secretly gay