Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious rich > tall good looking white dude

LetTheWorldBurn

LetTheWorldBurn

Banned
-
money is the best cope out there.

Foids want luxury and comfort

jfl at incels who keep wasting their youth complaining on not being Chad

careermax or rope

Bro. I hope you realize that if you get someone after careermaxing she is most likely only there for your cash right? If shes not gonna be physically attracted to you so shell most likely take your cash and go fuck chad in the club while you are asleep.

Looks > Everything

Last edited:
Bro. I hope you realize that if you get someone after careermaxing she is only there for your cash right? shes not gonna be attracted to you so shell most likely take your cash and go fuck chad in the club while you are asleep.

Looks > Everything
money is only powerful if you know how to use it.

bunch of clueless cocks just give money away

money is only powerful if you know how to use it.

bunch of clueless cocks just give money away

make a lot of money, invest in something and treat yourself on the side. Don't let anyone come into your life and pretend to like you just for your money.

rather be middle class chad than rich incel

Being a wagecuck all your life to be able to get a used up roastie who cucks you and doesnt love you it's not worth it

Cope. You need at least 300k/yr to get foids to chase you for money. Legit no career makes this.

Being a wagecuck all your life to be able to get a used up roastie who cucks you and doesnt love you it's not worth it

Based and blackpilled

No job interest me and never has, I'd rather just play video games all day and smoke marijuana. If I was rich I'd never work another day in my life. Eventually I'll be forced to do something though to keep my sanity and maintain employment

Foids want luxury and comfort
Fuck what they want. They already get 35% of my money taken for them by the government who'll throw me in jail if I refuse. I'm supposed to give them more? Eat my shit.