Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Richard Ramirez (serial killer)

• Thread starter Prince Of Dankness
  • Start date
Prince Of Dankness

Prince Of Dankness

Banned
-
Mogs me into oblivion. Despite being a serial killer, femoids do drawings and fandom over this guy because he is a 6'1 chad. They would rather get raped then murdered by him then have sex with a subhuman incel.

richard-ramirez.jpg

Doesn't matter how many people he killed, roasties still fantasize riding his cock

f2ba38cbc2e4708b42a0afd1ea9d501f.jpg

"OMG he is so hot! he was just misunderstood! Look at this drawing i made of him!"

richard-ramirez-tania-larionova.jpg

OVER

He does look.good indeed.

He looks like Zyros with a beter FHWR and frame.

zyros why u do dis :(

This is actually @Zyros dad

Prince Of Dankness said:
Mogs me into oblivion. Despite being a serial killer, femoids do drawings and fandom over this guy because he is a chad. They would rather get raped then murdered by him then have sex with a subhuman incel.

richard-ramirez.jpg

Doesn't matter how many people he killed, roasties still fantasize riding his cock

f2ba38cbc2e4708b42a0afd1ea9d501f.jpg

"OMG he is so hot! he was just misunderstood! Look at this drawing i made of him!"

richard-ramirez-tania-larionova.jpg

OVER

He's got height. Total slayer. No idea why he was so angry in life.

Don't forget Boston Bomber Jr. too

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2323342/Dzhokhar-Tsarnaev-The-teen-girls-crush-Boston-bomber.html

a92.jpg

And he's like barely 8.

saddupbro said:
He's got height. Total slayer. No idea why he was so angry in life.

Don't forget Boston Bomber Jr. too

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2323342/Dzhokhar-Tsarnaev-The-teen-girls-crush-Boston-bomber.html

a92.jpg

And he's like barely 8.

They are defending him because he is a prettyboy, no suprise there. "OMG he was so young and hot"

If he was subhuman...

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
This is actually @Zyros dad

He has his genes...

That makes zyros a potential ER

Good looking criminals and shit are one of the biggest blackpills. People like to cope that its becuase of hybristophilia but its all bullshit.

https://incels.is/Thread-Boggs-VS-Ramirez-Extreme-lookism-outside-the-dating-world

Here in this thread I looked upon documentaries of two criminals, one ugly guy and ramirez, and the reactions of people are completely looks related, even tho Boggs didnt even finish one crime while Ramirez raped children and elderly.

But if an incel approaches a woman to ask for the hour, it's offensive and rude.

Zyros said:
Good looking criminals and shit are one of the biggest blackpills. People like to cope that its becuase of hybristophilia but its all bullshit.

https://incels.is/Thread-Boggs-VS-Ramirez-Extreme-lookism-outside-the-dating-world

Here in this thread I looked upon documentaries of two criminals, one ugly guy and ramirez, and the reactions of people are completely looks related, even tho Boggs didnt even finish one crime while Ramirez raped children and elderly.

But if an incel approaches a woman to ask for the hour, it's offensive and rude.

Im sure you heard the story of "Jeremy Meeks"?

Prince Of Dankness said:
Im sure you heard the story of "Jeremy Meeks"?

Hes, jeremy meeks is a bit different from Ramirez.

He was your usual thug, not a rapist, and he got life handed on a silver plate unlike ramirez who died in prison.

But both were extreme lookism blackpills: The first because he got from prisoner to rich, and the second, because women wer able to overlook him raping and murdering children women and elderly only because he was good looking. Each one was a type of blackpill on his own.

yes legit, many female fans

also he was the basis for the anime Devilman

he is a testament that females are indeed attracted to evil and badness and malevolence, at a primal level (BIG redpill)

NekoStance said:

he is a testament that females are indeed attracted to evil and badness and malevolence, at a primal level (BIG redpill)

No, they are attracted to looks.

Check my post in this thread with the link on it. Ugly rapists and killers are trashed like hell and women say they want them killed.

Zyros said:
Hes, jeremy meeks is a bit different from Ramirez.

He was your usual thug, not a rapist, and he got life handed on a silver plate unlike ramirez who died in prison.

But both were extreme lookism blackpills: The first because he got from prisoner to rich, and the second, because women wer able to overlook him raping and murdering children women and elderly only because he was good looking. Each one was a type of blackpill on his own.

Ugh, i agree. Women disgust me. Stuff like this is why i can't trust woman anymore, its sick how they think.

Zyros said:
NekoStance said:
Check my post in this thread with the link on it. Ugly rapists and killers are trashed like hell and women say they want them killed.

Yes and no

you could say we both are correct as the 2 concepts are intertwined, intimately

for example hunter eyes on men are considered goodlooking, why? Small, hunter, beady eyes signify malevolence, cunning, ill will towards others. But women love them, why is that?

Don't be so simple Zyros, you're a simpleton, shape up

Zyros said:

He is PARTIALLY right. The "bad boys" and thugs who act hard do tend to attract women, even if they are average looking. Hence the nice guys..."why don't women want a gentlemen like me?" etc etc.

But looks conquer all

NekoStance said:
Yes and no

for example hunter eyes on men are considered goodlooking, why? Small, hunter, beady eyes signify malevolence, cunning, ill will towards others. But women love them, why is that?

LOL what is that nonsense. Hunter eyes are loved by women because if you have deep set eyes, horizontally wide, vertically narrow, with low set eyebrows, it means that your eyes are better protected agaisnt blows, that your eyes filter better excess of light, that less shit is gonna get into your eyeballs like dust Thats why they are called HUNTER eyes lol. Its the same as they love a strong jaw because you can chew food better, thus feeding you better, and you can witstand hits and blows without your face breaking so easily.

All what women like is about survival functionality, not moral shit about being malevolent.

Zyros said:
LOL what is that nonsense. Hunter eyes are loved by women because if you have deep set eyes, horizontally wide, vertically narrow, with low set eyebrows, it means that your eyes are better protected agaisnt blows, that your eyes filter better excess of light, that less shit is gonna get into your eyeballs like dust Thats why they are called HUNTER eyes lol. Its the same as they love a strong jaw because you can chew food better, thus feeding you better, and you can witstand hits and blows without your face breaking so easily.

All what women like is about survival functionality, not moral shit about being malevolent.

What is all that about? None of that comes to mind when women see "hunter" eyes. "survival functionality"? Is that what women care about? We don't live in the jungle, lol. Its all about what looks the most attractive to them.

Prince Of Dankness said:
What is all that about? None of that comes to mind when women see "hunter" eyes. "survival functionality"? Is that what women care about? We don't live in the jungle, lol.

Of course people don't consciously say ("oh look at his high cheekbones. If a tiger was to maul him he would probably not lose an eye so easily"). Its subconscious. We don't live in the jungle but attraction is still completely based on primal insinct: Survival and fitness.

Its a fucking BASIC part of the blackpill that even some normies know, and im being shocked that people here, on this kind of forum, ignore this.

Zyros said:
Of course people don't consciously say ("oh look at his high cheekbones. If a tiger was to maul him he would probably not lose an eye so easily"). Its subconscious. We don't live in the jungle but attraction is still completely based on primal insinct: Survival and fitness.

Its a fucking BASIC part of the blackpill that even some normies know, and im being shocked that people here, on this kind of forum, ignore this.

When i hear "survival and fitness" i think ALPHA. Basically, the male needs to be strong. In cases of something like self defense, the woman wants to feel protected/safe when she is with her man. Or doing work that requires strength, things including lifting heavy objects, etc that someone unfit cannot do.

Prince Of Dankness said:
When i hear "survival and fitness" i think ALPHA. Basically, the male needs to be strong. In cases of something like self defense, the woman wants to feel protected/safe when she is with her man. Or doing work that requires strength, things including lifting heavy objects, etc that someone unfit cannot do.

No, it's more about genetic potential. IT doesnt matter is some 2 meter tall brute is some ogre with recessed chin or shit orbitals, and falls down or loses vision in the first hit to his face for example, or last less running because poor oxygen intake becuase recessed maxilla. The alpha thing is bullshit (If by alpha you mean muh masc strong buff).

Zyros said:
No, it's more about genetic potential. IT doesnt matter is some 2 meter tall brute is some ogre with recessed chin or shit orbitals, and falls down or loses vision in the first hit to his face for example, or last less running because poor oxygen intake becuase recessed maxilla. The alpha thing is bullshit (If by alpha you mean muh masc strong buff).

Hmm i never thought of this stuff, I need to look into it more. Never took anything other than face, race, and height into consideration.

As of now, i don't have much imput on this.

Zyros said:
NekoStance said:
Yes and no
no you are wrong, and I am right

why do men like big, round, innocent looking eyes?

do you even know where you came from, the true nature of man and all things, the forces of light and dark

you're a fucking simpleton creature, and I hope on your next night out drinking some knocks you out and then stomps on you

NekoStance said:
no you are wrong, and I am right

why do men like big, round, innocent looking eyes?

do you even know where you came from, the true nature of man and all things, the forces of light and dark

you're a fucking simpleton creature, and I hope on your next night out drinking some knocks you out and then stomps on you

holy shit you actually thing that evil or good are objective universal concepts? And you call me simpleton?

Why are the dumbest ones the fastest to spew bullshit lol

He was redpilled as fuck

Prince Of Dankness said:
Hmm i never thought of this stuff, I need to look into it more. Never took anything other than face, race, and height into consideration.

As of now, i don't have much imput on this.

Yes. Usually every good looking genetic trait would have an use in the wild. Hunter eyes, wide frame, being tall, having a strong sharp jaw, everything means something if you lived in the wild. Of course then aesthetics and vanity can play a bit of a role, but mostly, its about what would make you the inherently  (no training) best suited in harsh environments.

Zyros said:
holy shit you actually thing that evil or good are objective universal concepts? And you call me simpleton?

Why are the dumbest ones the fastest to spew bullshit lol

You're the dumb one my friend 

you're time is coming hermano your misery is well deserved and when you get closer to death you will see

He is super low IQ, I watched interview with him

Weed said:
He is super low IQ, I watched interview with him

Doesn't matter if he is aspie. Roasties still have dreams of getting bent n drilled by chads even if they are brain dead. The femoid would rather have sex with a retarded chad serial killer than a subhuman.

NekoStance said:

you're time is coming hermano your misery is well deserved and when you get closer to death you will see

Yes when you provide actual arguments i will take you seriously.

Zyros said:
NekoStance said:
Yes when you provide actual arguments i will take you seriously.
And when you can I will you also

NekoStance said:

I provided scientifically proven natural reasons for why certain traits are attractive. 

You spewed borderline religious bullsit about good vs evil

Zyros said:
NekoStance said:
I provided scientifically proven natural reasons for why certain traits are attractive.
You spewed borderline religious bullsit about good vs evil
if you are too blind to see the truth then you must walk with your shepherd

NekoStance said:
if you are too blind to see the truth then you must walk with your shepherd

Please, enligthen me with your truth then. What is it about.

He looks like Zyros. Zyros should run serial killer game and he'd get harems of groupies.

[attachment=1100]

Attachments

• zyros shooter.png
    zyros shooter.png
    69.4 KB · Views: 248

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6