Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Richard Spencer: “hypergamy is good because it’s highly Eugenic”

JFL, horribly low IQ take. Women select for entirely useless traits, and female sexual selection is dysgenic if anything. Not only that, but even in some alternate reality where he is right, it wouldn't matter, since the same undesirable traits would be passed down through women.

Doesn't surprise me that this Spencer is a simp though :lul:

guess what Spencer, hypergamy is literally the reason you had to go for ethnic girls despite being a white nationalist. JFL

literally who, and why insult yourself, what a retard. "i think its great that 99% of females dont want me its ultimately good for humanity"

Doesn't eugenics have to work on both sides, male and female? You can't breed out a trait of only one side of the equation breeds it out

JFL, horribly low IQ take. Women select for entirely useless traits, and female sexual selection is dysgenic if anything. Not only that, but even in some alternate reality where he is right, it wouldn't matter, since the same undesirable traits would be passed down through women.

@DeformAspergerCel look at this shit.

he thinks that his hapa kids have SMV in a world with hipergamy

what he thinks hypergamy will produce:
QFtnEPp2pvk37bnISQRXeHd1HOJ4E3c voZzm3A7NMc

what hypergamy actually produces:
Elliot rodger3

Everyone conveniently ignores that hypergamy still means ugly females are reproducing and genes that make people look ugly are still circulating in the gene pool even if ugly males are no longer able to reproduce.

hope that cumskin's kids all never breed, and then he dies a horrible painful death
Everyone conveniently ignores that hypergamy still means ugly females are reproducing and genes that make people look ugly are still circulating in the gene pool even if ugly males are no longer able to reproduce.

He has a point. Women are primitive creatures designed to seek out good genes for survival. It's the main reason I'm really not all that mad at the situation. It's all nature. Alpha wins.

>normie men fucking subhuman foids is eugenic somehow
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

>Women select for traits that were useful 50,000 years ago.
>He thinks that is applicable to modern society.

Even if females selected for positive traits, they would still make up a big portion of the problem; even the most genetic trash females will have children.

Ooogah boogggahh. We can see right here what mate selection has done to his IQ genes.

>normie men fucking subhuman foids is eugenic somehow
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 309244
Love how people think this is dabbing on haters by bringing a baby with genetic defects into the world.
Yikes don't let them win, produce more wageslaves! :soy:
>Women select for traits that were useful 50,000 years ago.
>He thinks that is applicable to modern society.

Even if females selected for positive traits, they would still make up a big portion of the problem; even the most genetic trash females will have children.
No one really accused Richard Spencer of ever being smart right? He's a figure head put into prominence by the media to represent "dissident" white ethnonationalists.

Ooogah boogggahh. We can see right here what mate selection has done to his IQ genes.
:feelshaha:

Hypergamy would be good if it meant only high status women mated as well. But no short women fuck, create short men and then no one fucks them.

Another retard who thinks sexual selection necessarily improves the gene pool...

Wasn't that guy a fag and confirmed to be controlled opposition?

Schopencuck tier reasoning
SChopencuck

Exactly

yeah right, I hope femi nazi police catches him one day and cuts off his balls so he wouldn't procreate. Let him lead by his own example.

@DeformAspergerCel look at this shit.
Yeah he's a faggot. Shitting out some simp's off spring that was gracious enough to take you in when you're a used up rag doll at 35 and have rotten eggs after having ridden the cock carousel for 20 years desperately trying to get Chad to commit to you in vain when you should've been breeding is the epitome of dysgenics if anything, and every stat backs this up. If these people are to be believed, the jews introducing Tinder into the genepool is the best thing that's ever happened to the human genepool. White nationalism is SIMP nationalism

We don't call those alt-right fags cucks for no reason. ;)

I thought richard spencer wrote it jfl
Ahh I found it, it's one cucked paragraph of Schopenhauer's "On Women", which is for the most part otherwise good.

Ahh I found it, it's one cucked paragraph of Schopenhauer's "On Women", which is for the most part otherwise good.
I am not sure what he tryna say. Is he saying that female hypergamy is a bigger imperative than loyalty within the bounds of marriage?

I am not sure what he tryna say. Is he saying that female hypergamy is a bigger imperative than loyalty within the bounds of marriage?
Yeah it seems to imply that actual cucking is somehow good because of "nature", jfl. Even though in nature women wouldn't be the ones choosing, so I'm not really sure where he is going with this.

Schopencuck tier reasoning
View attachment 309335
to be fair, it's not an unreasonable hypothesis if you assume some of the things men have projected unto women and enforced through social stigma is actually intrinsic to female nature, but as it turns out, and as various works such as JD Unwin's "sex and culture" has proven, letting female sexuality loose can only ever result in the deterioration and collapse of civilization as it will create too immense sexual inequalities between men for peaceful coexistence to ever be possible. What's especially baffling in Spencer's case is that I presume he notices the sexual and moral decay of modern life yet simultaneously claims that one of the primary causes if not the primary cause (pushed by organized jewry incidentally, which he claims to be against) is good

I'm always less harsh on historical figures that didn't live in the times we live in now being slightly bluepilled on female nature but in Spencer's case that obviously goes out the window

Last edited:
to be fair, it's not an unreasonable hypothesis if you assume some of the things men have projected unto women and enforced through social stigma is actually intrinsic to female nature, but as it turns out, and as various works such as JD Unwin's "sex and culture" has proven, letting female sexuality loose can only ever result in the deterioration and collapse of civilization as it will create too immense sexual inequalities between men for peaceful coexistence to ever be possible.
That's a good point, if we actually lived in Schopenhauer's time then what he is saying might not seem wholly unreasonable.
What's especially baffling in Spencer's case is that I presume he notices the sexual and moral decay of modern life yet simultaneously claims that one of the primary causes if not the primary cause (pushed by organized jewry incidentally, which he claims to be against) is good

I'm always less harsh on historical figures that didn't live in the times we live in now being slightly bluepilled on female nature but in Spencer's case that obviously goes out the window
JFL, true. I'm not sure how Spencer can genuinely believe what he is claiming, idk, maybe he doesn't believe it.

to be fair, it's not an unreasonable hypothesis if you assume some of the things men have projected unto women and enforced through social stigma is actually intrinsic to female nature, but as it turns out, and as various works such as JD Unwin's "sex and culture" has proven, letting female sexuality loose can only ever result in the deterioration and collapse of civilization as it will create too immense sexual inequalities between men for peaceful coexistence to ever be possible. What's especially baffling in Spencer's case is that I presume he notices the sexual and moral decay of modern life yet simultaneously claims that one of the primary causes if not the primary cause (pushed by organized jewry incidentally, which he claims to be against) is good

Which primary cause?

The White race dying out due to low fertility rates as roasties on birth control fuck alcoholic Chads/Tyrones is "eugenic" :feelskek:

Richard Spencer is apparently no longer a White Nationalist.

JFL, true. I'm not sure how Spencer can genuinely believe what he is claiming, idk, maybe he doesn't believe it.
He says controversial things in order to get attention, and spur debate.

As concerns eugenics, what must be taken into consideration is what traits are being selected for, and how are they adaptive to the ideal society.

If the traits that are being selected for (in this case, by women) is low-IQ psychopathy with a strong jawline, this is far from eugenic, unless your ideal society is a barren dystopia plagued by war and the manipulations of con-artists.

He says controversial things in order to get attention, and spur debate.

As concerns eugenics, what must be taken into consideration is what traits are being selected for, and how are they adaptive to the ideal society.

If the traits that are being selected for (in this case, by women) is low-IQ psychopathy with a strong jawline, this is far from eugenic, unless your ideal society is a barren dystopia plagued by war.
Exactly, it's dysgenic, outright anti-civilization. Women make terrible eugenicists.

The White race dying out due to low fertility rates as roasties on birth control fuck alcoholic Chads/Tyrones is "eugenic" :feelskek:

Richard Spencer is apparently no longer a White Nationalist.
he will be sorrily disappointed when hundreds of millions of africans start pouring over in waves into Europe as administered by the UN, and the European men living there will be too busy roping, going ER or chopping their cocks off because no woman wants them to defend his precious western white civilization

Doesn't eugenics have to work on both sides, male and female? You can't breed out a trait of only one side of the equation breeds it out
I was gonna say this.

guess what Spencer, hypergamy is literally the reason you had to go for ethnic girls despite being a white nationalist. JFL

female sexual selection is dysgenic if anything.

I agree with your post.
Females practice archaic selection; it's still quite good to be muscular and well built mental traits that were favourable during the early stone age are not as adaptive as having money and not being sent to prison in this time.
Women should not have a choice in who they have sex with.

What a fucking retard. Women who are 5’2 and breed with Chad end up producing self hating manlet sons who will go on to hate their own mothers because they only dated tall man and they know exactly what their own flesh and blood thinks of them because of their short height.

It’s dysgenic in nature and has been a disaster for the West. It has produced millions of angry, bitter young men who are just waiting for the right opportunity to burn this shit to its foundations.

What a fucking retard. Women who are 5’2 and breed with Chad end up producing self hating manlet sons who will go on to hate their own mothers because they only dated tall man and they know exactly what their own flesh and blood thinks of them because of their short height.

It’s dysgenic in nature and has been a disaster for the West. It has produced millions of angry, bitter young men who are just waiting for the right opportunity to burn this shit to its foundations.