Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Richcels have a new cope: 8K Holographic monitors

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
The VAM Scene and waifu copes are gonna get really good. These Looking Glass displays are now shipping:

I wasnt even aware these displays existed, they look amazing. Imagine loading up your waifu and seeing her in realistic 3D without the need for VR goggles.

Mega expensive though, probably $20k each.

It’s awesome but really how much content will there be for them?

Richcels will get their robot wifes soon enough

It’s awesome but really how much content will there be for them?
Probably not a lot until these displays go way down in price. The way texhnology goes though it'll get cheaper and better in the future.

It's just nice to see some legitimately new technology that could one day make my holographic girlfriend dreams come true.

Whats the point if you can't touch the model?

Looks gay tbh. If I want high quality and if I was rich, I would buy a shit ton of those old widescreen 16:10/16:9 CRTs from the late 90s/early 00s.

Looks gay tbh. If I want high quality and if I was rich, I would buy a shit ton of those old widescreen 16:10/16:9 CRTs from the late 90s/early 00s.
Based and Cancer Ray Tube pilled.
Monitored

This shit is goinf to fry your eyes dude.
The VAM Scene and waifu copes are gonna get really good. These Looking Glass displays are now shipping:

I wasnt even aware these displays existed, they look amazing. Imagine loading up your waifu and seeing her in realistic 3D without the need for VR goggles.

Mega expensive though, probably $20k each.

Also fuck this chad he probably made my lives income with that video.alone.

Last edited:
Also fuck this chad he probably made my lives income with that video.alone.
linuschadtips :lul:

he is just a white normie manlet who had to settle for a noodlefoid

Too bad most of us will be corona-vaxx killed so we won't get to use such great technology. Oh well.

Will wait for AI dolls.

Probably not a lot until these displays go way down in price. The way texhnology goes though it'll get cheaper and better in the future.

It's just nice to see some legitimately new technology that could one day make my holographic girlfriend dreams come true.

You really thought I wouldn't catch that you Little bitch?

Tex

Imagine the implications if this technology becomes widespread. Facial aesthetics with holographic displays will matter more than ever.

And here I am, rocking a 1080p 15.6'' laptop.

Do richcels even exist, Id imagine there are plenty of gold digger stacies? As long as they manuever right they can just pump n dump.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back