Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Rick & Soy

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
didn't know the term incels made it that far into media

didn't know the term incels made it that far into media
Tannis mentions incels in Borderlands 2 which was made in 2012. honestly I wasn't even aware that "incel" was a term back then

Tannis mentions incels in Borderlands 2 which was made in 2012. honestly I wasn't even aware that "incel" was a term back then

Can you post the quote? :feelsmega:

What the fuck? I don't remember the word incel anywhere in BL2, and I played a lot of BL2.

Can you post the quote? :feelsmega:
What the fuck? I don't remember the word incel anywhere in BL2, and I played a lot of BL2.
yeah I played a lot of BL2 too around when it came out. it's actually bizarre because I remember this so clearly but now that I'm looking for it I can't find any evidence of it on the internet. I thought it was in the quest Torture Chairs in one of her ECHO logs but it seems like that's not the case. I vividly remember hearing it and thinking "what's an incel?" since this was way before I was aware of this community

maybe this is what I was thinking of? "products of incest" sounds similar enough to "incels" that my mind might have just gotten confused and created some false memory. but it just does not seem right, I swear there was some mention of incels in this game

2E4CCE47 335E 43D6 A9BC F24212AE2165

@manicel what do ya think?

Tenor 50

"Le evil inkelrinos didn't invent it, Bugs Bunny did." :soy: :soy: :soy:

truly a soy show
it really is, remember seeing a picture of some guy talking about sunday cartoons while eating cereal, the cartoon was rick and morty and as expected the guy looked like a generic soyboy

Mortimer, I've turned myself into a pickled cucumber! I'm Richard the pickled cucumber!

Here's the section. Jewtube will probably remove it later.

I like Rick and Morty and most [AS] adult cartoons series tbh

had no idea about this

Is this what kids watch these days? South Park was way better tbh

It started out as an okayish show in the first two seasons but after it exploded in popularity it went downhill quickly. Quit it long time ago. I am not surprised at this at all. Fuck Reich and Mortheimer
This tbh

I never did like that shithole of a show
First two seasons were enjoyable in my opinion. It was always pretentious and a little bit try-hard but no where near soy overload levels it currently has. Fanbase was always cancer thou.
Is this what kids watch these days? South Park was way better tbh
I think it's because South Park never tried to take itself seriously like this soy show did.

It started out as an okayish show in the first two seasons but after it exploded in popularity it went downhill quickly. Quit it long time ago. I am not surprised at this at all. Fuck Reich and Mortheimer

First two seasons were enjoyable in my opinion. It was always pretentious and a little be try-hard but no where near soy overload levels it currently has. Fanbase was always cancer thou.

I think it's because South Park never tried to take itself seriously like this soy show did.
It got worse with gained popularity.

It got worse with gained popularity.
Yeah I agree. I remember the times when its soy fans used to say 'To be fair you need to have huge IQ to understand...' unironically. Nauseating Rick and Morty spam was ubiquitous in internet just like Disney movies spam.

Good thing I won’t ever watch it then

New episodes got released?

I've always hated Rick and Morty. It's not funny.

JFL they're still assblasted about gamergate?
It take a couple of years for normals to make comedy of events.
However it takes only a year or two to make awful, unrelated content that simply uses a label.
The classic gohomegaymergirl:

However, because of the recent twitch drama, the label is being re-used.

JFL they're still assblasted about gamergate?

It's a war for domination to them, even if it wasn't to you. All gamers did is just say no to some of their shenanigans but those people will never let that go. I'm surprised they didn't manage to get some national security agency to brief the army about the potential danger of gamers, like they did with incels.

Last edited:
Never watched

yeah I played a lot of BL2 too around when it came out. it's actually bizarre because I remember this so clearly but now that I'm looking for it I can't find any evidence of it on the internet. I thought it was in the quest Torture Chairs in one of her ECHO logs but it seems like that's not the case. I vividly remember hearing it and thinking "what's an incel?" since this was way before I was aware of this community

maybe this is what I was thinking of? "products of incest" sounds similar enough to "incels" that my mind might have just gotten confused and created some false memory. but it just does not seem right, I swear there was some mention of incels in this game

Classic case of a false memory tbh, interesting

Yeas he can but they want his money, thats betabuxing.
He can get it without giving up a single dime.

All foids expect money and betabuxxing at some point after the sexhaving part.

I'll never understand why some of you retards make a big deal about this issue. Men are supposed to accumulate resources so he can take care of his mate and offsprings.

What's your worth as a male if you can't even put food on the table?

He can get it without giving up a single dime.

All foids expect money and betabuxxing at some point after the sexhaving part.

I'll never understand why some of you retards make a big deal about this issue. Men are supposed to accumulate resources so he can take care of his mate and offsprings.

What's your worth as a male if you can't even put food on the table?
Even sex... makes me feel disgusted bec. you as a male need to do most work. Thats why cowgirl position is the only position i like.

you as a male need to do most work.
Men have always needed to do more. At everything.... The world we have today was created by men.

It is the way.

In the past, coming upshort would equal death.

Men have always needed to do more. At everything.... The world we have today was created by men.

It is the way.

In the past, coming upshort would equal death.
Yeah my masculinity is destroyed whwn i was a kid im doomed by my fetishes.

Every time we fall outside the public consciousness, something drags us back in.
I honestly find the opposite to be true. South Park is nothing but societal and political commentary while Rick and Morty for the most part tries to be entertaining. I have never seen anything as blatant as Manbearpig or “Tom Cruise is in the closet” on RIck and Morty. The fan base of the show can just be obnoxious, but I think the whole Szechuan sauce fiasco made people tone it down

you got to read this
4frzxgwi45uz.png
very good analysis, I feel like many of those type of people in the picture feel that there is something wrong but cant pinpoint it. if someone showed them how ridiculous they look, hopefully they would try to change
but many more would just carry on.